Zone1 A group of black teens maul a white women in downtown Chicago

My god what a target rich environment.

spines.jpg

If a group of white teens beat up a black woman, the outrage would be justified. You are asking the wrong question. The right question is, why ISNT the public outraged when blacks do it?
It appears that the Left is working very hard to have a much more lenient standard for blacks who do violence than whites - ESPECIALLY when it’s a racist-driven hate crime. That is why the lefties insist that blacks can’t be racist.

It appears that the Left is working very hard to have a much more lenient standard for blacks who do violence than whites - ESPECIALLY when it’s a racist-driven hate crime. That is why the lefties insist that blacks can’t be racist.
Its impossible for democrats to raise money on outrage against black crime. On the other hand, convincing the public that there is an epidemic of white supremacists (who dont actually exist) is very profitable for them.

And another liberal blames the victim, and the victim’s husband, without a word of condemnation for the vicious savages.
Oh, boo fking hoo. Heck, I hate she got the sh#t beat out of her and the black bastard teenagers should all be in jail. There. Feel better?

I don't live up there, but there are places a lot closer, I would not let my wife go, by herself. The people that live in that area have proven to be dangerous and a white woman going alone at night, just because she is a white woman and can go anywhere she chooses, as it is a free country is a fking idiot. Doesn't mean she deserved it. Doesn't mean she didn't, as I don't know how it started. Just saying Chicago is a big dangerous city with assholes of every color, the ones that beat her white ass were black assholes and the should not have done.
If she doesn't re-evalate the advisability of getting out on the streets alone there in the night, she is a damned fool.

There. I feel better also. Have a nice day.:9:

Oh, boo fking hoo. Heck, I hate she got the sh#t beat out of her and the black bastard teenagers should all be in jail. There. Feel better?

I don't live up there, but there are places a lot closer, I would not let my wife go, by herself. The people that live in that area have proven to be dangerous and a white woman going alone at night, just because she is a white woman and can go anywhere she chooses, as it is a free country is a fking idiot. Doesn't mean she deserved it. Doesn't mean she didn't, as I don't know how it started. Just saying Chicago is a big dangerous city with assholes of every color, the ones that beat her white ass were black assholes and the should not have done.
If she doesn't re-evalate the advisability of getting out on the streets alone there in the night, she is a damned fool.

You probably should have opened with that, instead of blaming the girl. :dunno:

Still blaming the victim.

I bet you think that the rape victim shouldn’t have worn such a short skirt, too.

Is that because you live in a place that has a lot of black teens?
There are a few. Over in another part of town there are quite a few and very few white people walking on the streets at night and it is a high crime area. I was attacked there, years ago and almost had to kill a few. They got lucky and didn't die. I got lucky and didn't die or make the news. I would not let PJ even drive through there alone, much less get out of her SUV alone, and she would not want to, and it is unlikely there would ever be anything that would be important enough to go there, especially at night, and heck, I'm armed every time I go out at night, but never go looking for troubled areas, just because I can take care of myself.

There are a few. Over in another part of town there are quite a few and very few white people walking on the streets at night and it is a high crime area. I was attacked there, years ago and almost had to kill a few. They got lucky and didn't die. I got lucky and didn't die or make the news. I would not let PJ even drive through there alone, much less get out of her SUV alone, and she would not want to, and it is unlikely there would ever be anything that would be important enough to go there, especially at night, and heck, I'm armed every time I go out at night, but never go looking for troubled areas, just because I can take care of myself.
It sounds like you are saying it isnt wise to live around black people. That is a valid position to take, and it isnt racist. Their skin color isnt what makes them violent, its their culture. They are currently BY FAR our shittiest citizens and they deserve endless shame for it. Shame them until being a violent black is considered as distasteful as a white guy being in the KKK.

You probably should have opened with that, instead of blaming the girl. :dunno:
Anybody that knows me, would know that with saying. Some people here don't seem to be picking up.

So what happened to the victim? Is she OK? And did they catch any of the savages and put their asses in jail before they attack another innocent white?

How is Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson approaching the situation? Meet the boss, same as the old boss. He is already an apologist for the violence gripped city.

Johnson released a statement following the chaos.

“In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend. It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities.”

“Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors.”

“This is one aspect of my comprehensive approach to improve public safety and make Chicago livable for everyone.”

It always starts at "the top". Trump good.....all DEMS=BAD.
Once a black woman called me and told me I should donate money to her organization because it was building a recreation center where "at risk youths" could go after school so that they would not get into trouble.

When I suggested that they do their homework, she angrily hung up on me.

Sorry, but it's just blacks being blacks. Huge numbers of them simply don't know how to behave like human beings. Maybe they're incapable of evolving. It sure seems so.

Sorry, but it's just blacks being blacks. Huge numbers of them simply don't know how to behave like human beings. Maybe they're incapable of evolving. It sure seems so.
There’s practically no news on this incident. If it happened In reverse - a bunch of uncivilized white thugs smashing in the head of a defenseless black woman - it would be the lead story on every news channel, Biden would make an announcement about “white supremacists,” and BLM would be gearing up to destroy a dozen or more cities over the next few months.

But because it’s a group of blacks, the new mayor of Chicago says it’s important not to demonize them.

There’s practically no news on this incident. If it happened In reverse - a bunch of uncivilized white thugs smashing in the head of a defenseless black woman - it would be the lead story on every news channel, Biden would make an announcement about “white supremacists,” and BLM would be gearing up to destroy a dozen or more cities over the next few months.

But because it’s a group of blacks, the new mayor of Chicago says it’s important not to demonize them.
I'll never understand why the people of Shitcongo keep electing these brainless, incompetent blacks to run their city. Ruin their city is more like it.

That well-known 85 IQ statistic seems hugely optimistic when you look at the disastrous results of their decision making and "leadership."

How is Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson approaching the situation? Meet the boss, same as the old boss. He is already an apologist for the violence gripped city.

Johnson released a statement following the chaos.

“In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend. It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities.”

“Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors.”

“This is one aspect of my comprehensive approach to improve public safety and make Chicago livable for everyone.”

It always starts at "the top". Trump good.....all DEMS=BAD.
So Brandy is in on the "Give them space to destroy", too.

And what "opportunities" is he talking about ? These kids are all school age. They all have the opportunities to go to school and learn. That's all the opportunities they are supposed to have at their age. This jerk doesn't even know how to lie. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back