A Good Chunk of Black Lives Matter’s Base Will Begin Dropping Like Flies

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
It began a long time ago . . . in Chicago, where the greatest president in United States history began organizing his crime syndicate. And then he abandoned it for Martha Vineyard's white neighborhoods.

Doesn't bother me for the ignorant to wipe themselves out by supporting the one responsible for their demise.

This doesn't bode well for the brilliant Black Americans in November though.

Isn't it racist to call everybody that disagrees with you"white supremacists"? It definitely renders the word meaningless.
No, that's not true. Because if the word didn't have meaning, you wouldn't be so upset about it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I'm 'upset' about it because I want it to keep it's meaning. Its helpful to be able to use it when it actually applies and to have people know what I mean.

Isn't it racist to call everybody that disagrees with you"white supremacists"? It definitely renders the word meaningless.
No, that's not true. Because if the word didn't have meaning, you wouldn't be so upset about it.

Where do you get the idea Leweman is ‘so upset’?

All he did was reply, dumb shit.

Its flattering to know that I live rent-free in these white supremacists heads.

White Supremacy lives rent-free in Black racists' heads. White Supremacists don't have to do anything.

By the way - how come so many Black people need this "talk?" And why does it seem that so many fail to adhere to the rules described in the talk?

Last edited:

I think that was his point.. The word loses punch and power when it's slung at everyone that triggers you.. I'm a Jew.. I think "anti-semite" is in the same boat.. If you wanna KILL the meaning of phrase, just continue to OVERuse and MISuse it...

It began a long time ago . . . in Chicago, where the greatest president in United States history began organizing his crime syndicate. And then he abandoned it for Martha Vineyard's white neighborhoods.

Doesn't bother me for the ignorant to wipe themselves out by supporting the one responsible for their demise.

This doesn't bode well for the brilliant Black Americans in November though.

It's what happens when "blue" becomes the "new black".. Not much enthusiasm for putting your life on the line 10 hours a day, when the systemic "blue racism" is raging...

So when someone calls out what they percieve as bullshit... you would consider that being upset?
I sure dont think so.
Way to many labels get flung around without regard for factual basis.... and that includes people on both sides of the political spectrum. In my experiences most people tend to be good and considerate its only a few who really make a bad name for everyone else. Proof of that you can find in crime statistics. What percentage of the population actually commits crime? What percentage of black people in Chicago are actually comiting crimes? what percentage of cops actually kill an unarmed black person? what percentage of cops ever have to actually pull out their gun?
If you really look it up all those percentages are very very tiny.... Yet the NEWS MEDIA portrays the worst of humanity as if it is happening all around you. Of course this has been going on forever.

I'm 'upset' about it because I want it to keep it's meaning. Its helpful to be able to use it when it actually applies and to have people know what I mean.
You don't have a grasp on what it means. You make that crystal clear in just about all your posts on the topic.

So when someone calls out what they percieve as bullshit... you would consider that being upset?
I sure dont think so.
Way to many labels get flung around without regard for factual basis.... and that includes people on both sides of the political spectrum. In my experiences most people tend to be good and considerate its only a few who really make a bad name for everyone else. Proof of that you can find in crime statistics. What percentage of the population actually commits crime? What percentage of black people in Chicago are actually comiting crimes? what percentage of cops actually kill an unarmed black person? what percentage of cops ever have to actually pull out their gun?
If you really look it up all those percentages are very very tiny.... Yet the NEWS MEDIA portrays the worst of humanity as if it is happening all around you. Of course this has been going on forever.
You should share this type of rhetoric to those on your political side who constantly demean and disparage blacks with their generalizations.

When I observe your silence on them doing that I lump you in with them. Particularly when you come at me with this rhetoric, while ignoring them.

I think that was his point.. The word loses punch and power when it's slung at everyone that triggers you.. I'm a Jew.. I think "anti-semite" is in the same boat.. If you wanna KILL the meaning of phrase, just continue to OVERuse and MISuse it...
The word retains its power, especially over whites who consistently get incensed anytime that its used against them, whether accurately or not. Even die-hard racists and white supremacists reject the label. Correct me if I'm wrong on that last part.

You should share this type of rhetoric to those on your political side who constantly demean and disparage blacks with their generalizations. When I observe your silence on them doing that I lump you in with them. Particularly when you come at me with this rhetoric, while ignoring them.

It's a difficult situation all around - everybody is guilty of the fault that you are describing. The problem stems from there not being a reliable way of approaching the goal. The government, especially the federal Senate, claiming to be the "most deliberate body," is considered to be the best approach; but it is flawed - and I am the only one who wants to fix it.

Anyway, the political chaos of partisan strategies in the Congress trickles down and causes the miscommunications, tensions, and the "systemic biases."

I am the only one trying to fix it.

The word retains its power, especially over whites who consistently get incensed anytime that its used against them, whether accurately or not. Even die-hard racists and white supremacists reject the label. Correct me if I'm wrong on that last part.
So if you deny you are something, that proves it's true?
LOLOLOLOL....

Are you listening to yourself?

You pretty much gave it away right there in your words.. "... anytime it's used against them, WHETHER ACCURATELY OR NOT.. The only reason for using it INaccurately is to taunt people.. But guess what -- it's LOST ITS POWER when applied to me and MOST whites now... BECAUSE it's used "whether accurately or not".. MOSTLY it's used inaccurately on individuals. And a large fraction of the time on bigger groups like random southerners or just people that disagree with you politically...

Forum List

Back