A Georgia girl has died after her 4-year-old brother accidentally shot her

We don't have a culture of death....we have a left wing political party that pushes policies that destroy the nuclear family.....with out of wedlock birthrates going through the roof, filling our jails with fatherless boys, who are violent monsters because they had no fathers....that is what we need to fix.

Meanwhile, millions of Americans who own guns use them responsibly without breaking the law.

He mockingly "laughed" at your comment yet he admits that there's a societal problem in the US responsible for the violent tenancies. I guess in his mind, we're just not left-wing enough.

Indeed, I laughed mockingly at his crutch-leaning babble trying to associate social change and "fathers" with a freaking political party. That in itself is eminently mockable for its cluelessness, and it was duly mocked. I hold no respect for klowns who refuse to think.

Academia creates the destructive Marxist-inspired social theories, Hollywood propagandizes them, the Media legitimizes them and the Democrats codify them into law.

How naïevely charming that there are those who think that's how the world works.

If you notice, you just got mocked for the same reason as above.

The US population is probably the most heavily propagandized society on earth resulting in a bunch of brainwashed idiots who can't think for themselves.

And 60% have never travelled anywhere
Indoctrination
Religion 1
Military 2

He mockingly "laughed" at your comment yet he admits that there's a societal problem in the US responsible for the violent tenancies. I guess in his mind, we're just not left-wing enough.

Indeed, I laughed mockingly at his crutch-leaning babble trying to associate social change and "fathers" with a freaking political party. That in itself is eminently mockable for its cluelessness, and it was duly mocked. I hold no respect for klowns who refuse to think.

Academia creates the destructive Marxist-inspired social theories, Hollywood propagandizes them, the Media legitimizes them and the Democrats codify them into law.

How naïevely charming that there are those who think that's how the world works.

The US population is probably the most heavily propagandized society on earth resulting in a bunch of brainwashed idiots who can't think for themselves.

Couldn't agree more.

And here's where it comes from, originally ---

tv4.jpg

-- which of course makes it all the more alarming that Rump spends all his waking moments that he's not Twitting (or even when he is), obediently glued to it.

Are you living in some alternate universe where popular media broadcasts a message friendly to the conservative traditionalist agenda and not the exact opposite?

And 60% have never travelled anywhere
Indoctrination
Religion 1
Military 2

I guess that explains why less Americans than ever identify as Christians and why a big part of the Trump base is opposed to interventionist war.

Couldn't agree more.

tv4.jpg

-- which of course makes it all the more alarming that Rump spends all his waking moments that he's not Twitting (or even when he is), obediently glued to it.

Are you living in some alternate universe where popular media broadcasts a message friendly to the conservative traditionalist agenda and not the exact opposite?

Had to read that about four times to figure it out. I uh, think you got that backward.

Couldn't agree more.

tv4.jpg

Had to read that about four times to figure it out. I uh, think you got that backward.

Fucking lol. So you're trying to tell me that entertainment isn't progressive enough?

Couldn't agree more.

tv4.jpg

Fucking lol. So you're trying to tell me that entertainment isn't progressive enough?

Progressivism has been gone for a hundred years. Maybe I should just let you catch up.

Couldn't agree more.

tv4.jpg

Progressivism has been gone for a hundred years. Maybe I should just let you catch up.

And it just so happens that the rise in violence, drug addiction and single parent households just happens to coincide with the rise in progressivism. A big ol' coincidence. It's also a coincidence that the foundational theories that animate the movement were written by Marxists who hated western society.

Couldn't agree more.

tv4.jpg

And it just so happens that the rise in violence, drug addiction and single parent households just happens to coincide with the rise in progressivism. A big ol' coincidence. It's also a coincidence that the foundational theories that animate the movement were written by Marxists who hated western society.

You're in serious need of a history book.

You're also way off topic.

The little girl died because the parents were not responsible. You never leave a loaded gun where children can get a hold of it. Never.

There are many dangerous things you need to keep children from having access to. A firearm is one of them.

My wife and I are going this afternoon to babysit our five year old granddaughter.

My son lives in a safe neighborhood but to get to his home we need to go through a less than desirable minority area. You know, the ones that vote for Democrats. Because of that I will carry a firearm with me.

However, as soon as I get to the house I will unload and clear the firearm because of the child being there. I never have a loaded firearm around children.

Unfortunately you won't unload that paranoid political hackery shit from your head when you get there though.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You stupid Moon Bats hate the idea of personal accountability, don't you? That is just the kind of stupid assholes you are.

The gun didn't kill the child.

The brother didn't kill the child.

No filthy gun law or lack of gun laws killed the child.

Parental irresponsibility killed the child. You don't leave a loaded gun where children can get it. The parents owned a gun but didn't follow the most basic gun safety law and now a child is dead. You can't fix stupidity like that.

The mother should have joined the NRA and took one of the gun safety courses. The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world.

Once again....

a less than desirable minority area. You know, the ones that vote for Democrats

Tell us more about this here "moonbattery". :popcorn:

Don't have to. You Moon Bats exhibit your mindless "moonbattery" every time you make one of your silly ass post.

See what I mean? I noted that you'll go to your granddaughter and unload the gun of its bullets but you won't unload your loaded mind of its dichotomous paranoid bullshit. So your pretense that you've disarmed is just that. You've only disarmed of the physical.

Proper gun safety is what responsible people do.

You are so damn stupid you don't even know what proper gun safety is, do you? You sure as hell don't understand the concepts of responsibility or personal liberty, do you?

You are such a pathetic little pussy that you are afraid of guns, aren't you? You probably would blow your head off, wouldn't you?

Maybe Moon Bats like you should not be allowed to own firearms. You know, for the children.

Unfortunately you won't unload that paranoid political hackery shit from your head when you get there though.

You stupid Moon Bats hate the idea of personal accountability, don't you? That is just the kind of stupid assholes you are.

Parental irresponsibility killed the child. You don't leave a loaded gun where children can get it. The parents owned a gun but didn't follow the most basic gun safety law and now a child is dead. You can't fix stupidity like that.

The mother should have joined the NRA and took one of the gun safety courses. The NRA is the largest gun safety organization in the world.

Once again....

a less than desirable minority area. You know, the ones that vote for Democrats

Tell us more about this here "moonbattery". :popcorn:

Don't have to. You Moon Bats exhibit your mindless "moonbattery" every time you make one of your silly ass post.

See what I mean? I noted that you'll go to your granddaughter and unload the gun of its bullets but you won't unload your loaded mind of its dichotomous paranoid bullshit. So your pretense that you've disarmed is just that. You've only disarmed of the physical.

Proper gun safety is what responsible people do.

You are so damn stupid you don't even know what proper gun safety is, do you? You sure as hell don't understand the concepts of responsibility or personal liberty, do you?

You are such a pathetic little pussy that you are afraid of guns, aren't you? You probably would blow your head off, wouldn't you?

Maybe Moon Bats like you should not be allowed to own firearms. You know, for the children.

How vaguely interesting, however I didn't post about "gun safety". I posted about the paranoid schizophrenia you carry in your head.

It's not off topic. We're were talking about the societal problems that cause violence. You don't want to admit that leftist ideology plays an enormous role so there's no point in having this conversation with you.

It's not off topic. We're were talking about the societal problems that cause violence. You don't want to admit that leftist ideology plays an enormous role so there's no point in having this conversation with you.

Then why are you hiding behind a term that ran its course a hundred years ago?

Doesn't matter anyway. Societal dynamics are NOT brought about by political parties or ideologies. The latter follows the former. So even if you correct your terms you're taking a bridge to nowhere.

As was 2A when I put a funny on him for doing the same thing.

Y'all have GOT to get out of this fake Dichotomy world where all atoms are made out of "Democrats" or "Republicans" and there are no other influences. That just ain't the way the world works. Never has been.

Doesn't matter anyway. Societal dynamics are NOT brought about by political parties or ideologies. The latter follows the former. So even if you correct your terms you're taking a bridge to nowhere.

Y'all have GOT to get out of this fake Dichotomy world where all atoms are made out of "Democrats" or "Republicans" and there are no other influences. That just ain't the way the world works. Never has been.

Without the influence of mass media people will gradually return to a more conservative lifestyle, one more in tune with human nature which is to emphasize family and tribal bonds. The left calls the first "sexism" and the second "racism" and has brainwashed the masses to revolt against it.

Without the influence of mass media people will gradually return to a more conservative lifestyle, one more in tune with human nature which is to emphasize family and tribal bonds. The left calls the first "sexism" and the second "racism" and has brainwashed the masses to revolt against it.

Wow. :cuckoo:

The little girl died because the parents were not responsible. You never leave a loaded gun where children can get a hold of it. Never.

There are many dangerous things you need to keep children from having access to. A firearm is one of them.

My wife and I are going this afternoon to babysit our five year old granddaughter.

My son lives in a safe neighborhood but to get to his home we need to go through a less than desirable minority area. You know, the ones that vote for Democrats. Because of that I will carry a firearm with me.

However, as soon as I get to the house I will unload and clear the firearm because of the child being there. I never have a loaded firearm around children.

But there are so many of you stupid people. Why should we trust you with a loaded gun in public?

You'd rather only criminals have guns.
Because you are criminal.

Nobody is going to give up their guns except at the point of a gun...and we will shoot back.
I get it. Since criminal have guns, it is OK for irresponsible morons to have guns too.

Ahhh, the family bonds of three marriages, mistresses & prostitutes. The Conservative family life at its best.

But there are so many of you stupid people. Why should we trust you with a loaded gun in public?

You'd rather only criminals have guns.
Because you are criminal.

Nobody is going to give up their guns except at the point of a gun...and we will shoot back.
I get it. Since criminal have guns, it is OK for irresponsible morons to have guns too.

Since criminal have guns, it is OK for irresponsible morons to have guns too.

you don't believe that even irresponsible morons should be able to defend themselves?

Why should we trust you idiot Libtards with our Constitutional Liberties? You assholes are dumber than a door knob and hate the concept of personal Liberty. You will always do the wrong thing, no matter what the issue but especially with the right to keep and bear arms.

Did you know the meaning of the word liberty is a person being able to live in their native nation without being persecuted by the government or being kicked out by the government.

So as I asked another person in this thread, what does liberty have to do with this subject or owning a gun?

Who in our government is persecuting you or trying to kick you out of the nation and how will a gun stop the government from doing that?

I don't watch Liberal tv, so tell me which is getting more air? This story or the one where the Muslim threw a 5 year old over a 4th story railing in a mall because he bumped him?

Forum List

Back