A Georgia girl has died after her 4-year-old brother accidentally shot her

Oh my goodness, look at this precious little girl. What a travesty.

190413112426-georgia-girl-shot-exlarge-169.jpg

From the report...

''The siblings were in a car in their driveway, preparing to go to the boy's baseball game, when the vehicle failed to start. The mother exited to try to find out what was wrong with the car, authorities said.

The boy took a gun from the car's console and accidentally fired it while his mother was outside, striking his sister in the head, the sheriff's office said.''

That must have been a rough baseball game that they were going to if she needed to take a gun.
Always keep guns locked up.
Don't leave a gun in your car.
People should not carry guns on a daily basis because it's very dangerous and a yooog responsibility.

Last edited:
One less future republican! Oh well.

I'm going to memorialize your disgusting view here for all to view.

You are truly a despicable piece of shit.

And your use of an emoji to try and justify your statement only shows me that you are also a sociopath. You will get what is coming to you soon enough little shithead, and i hope you get to suffer long and hard when it does.

That must have been a rough baseball game that they were going to if she needed to take a gun.
Don't leave a gun in you car.
People should not carry guns on a daily basis because it's very dangerous and a yooog responsibility.
You would be shocked if you knew how many people you encounter, every day, who are packing.

You only think it's not happening because so few accidents happen.

A rough baseball game? No, more like a collection of people usually unarmed sitting in a densely populated little area, a prime target for a mass shooting. I wouldn't go anywhere like that UNLESS I was armed. I know you prefer unarmed victims, but we don't.

And when someone busts into your house and is running down your hall what good will that locked up gun do?

No gun in the car? Carjackers love easy victims.

Shouldn't carry guns on a daily basis because it's dangerous? Tell the cops that.

Last edited:
..I've read where ''many'' are stolen from cars!!!!
..just so happens I got into a minor traffic accident and the other guy was talking to me about insurance....he then mentioned he had his pistol stolen from his car ..wow--

..just so happens I got into a minor traffic accident and the other guy was talking to me about insurance....he then mentioned he had his pistol stolen from his car ..wow--
How is a car any less safe a place to store a gun than a gun safe?

I can't imagine the sort of guilt which will follow that mother for the rest of her life. Better to go overboard being responsible with your gun than to have this sort of tragedy occur. Parents should always be sure their children cannot access their firearms.

Considering there is another child, I would assume the police/DA decided that enough tragedy has already befallen this family and removing the mother from her other child is unnecessary, hence the lack of charges.

Last edited:
How is a car any less safe a place to store a gun than a gun safe?

That probably depends on how difficult each is to break into. I would think that cars get broken into far more often, which would mean there are more thieves out there practiced at it. :dunno:

There's an underlying discussion about this that needs to be had, rather than the usual vitriol that generally emerges in dialogue from these incidents.

The problem is that it's more fundamental rather than underlying, it's only underlying as a consequence of a growing lack of understanding of the responsibility that comes with exercising freedom.

Two words that should never be spoken or written absent one another comes in the form of a very fundamental phrase. Liberty-Responsibility. It's a deep discussion, though. One that demands humility.

Threads like this make a person wanna cry. It's avoidable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back