A genneration lost in part thanks to Obama...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
m.guardian.co.uk

Is this really what we want to vote for? Think of all the college grads that may have to wait up to ten years to get a good footing started in life. All the lost hopes, dreams and possibilities at a bright future. 2018 people. Shit by the time the economy turns around to the point that jobs are plentiful many grads will be left in the dust because the education they received will be obsolete.

Unless Obama gets a congress that's willing to do his bidding we will be stuck with this gridlock for another four years. Nothing will change except the amount of executive orders he signs. So why the fuck should anyone vote for him. You would have to be satisfied with this mess to desire four more years of it.

Romney on the other hand was governor of a democratic state and still managed to get things done. If he was reasonable enough for democrats in his state then why shouldn't we believe he could work across the lines in DC?

Obama has demonstrated that he is incapable of leading congress so by default it should be time to give the job to someone else. Romney inspired America during his first debate as witnessed in the post debate polls. Lets see if he can inspire congress.

m.guardian.co.uk

Is this really what we want to vote for? Think of all the college grads that may have to wait up to ten years to get a good footing started in life. All the lost hopes, dreams and possibilities at a bright future. 2018 people. Shit by the time the economy turns around to the point that jobs are plentiful many grads will be left in the dust because the education they received will be obsolete.

Unless Obama gets a congress that's willing to do his bidding we will be stuck with this gridlock for another four years. Nothing will change except the amount of executive orders he signs. So why the fuck should anyone vote for him. You would have to be satisfied with this mess to desire four more years of it.

Romney on the other hand was governor of a democratic state and still managed to get things done. If he was reasonable enough for democrats in his state then why shouldn't we believe he could work across the lines in DC?

Obama has demonstrated that he is incapable of leading congress so by default it should be time to give the job to someone else. Romney inspired America during his first debate as witnessed in the post debate polls. Lets see if he can inspire congress.

Wow...you guys give all this power to Obama. Wow.

• Banned
it gives him to much credit...it only gives him ONE lost generation...i am thinking more like 2

Either way I just got to be thankful my business has been established for a couple decades. I can't imagine trying to start a new one now. My existing customer base is the only thing keeping me afloat at this point. If not for years of a good reputation I'd be screwed.

m.guardian.co.uk

We didn't. Y'all did.

Obama's been the most unAmerican, anti-America POTUS ever and his running mate is a fucking lunatic.

Adios, scumbags!

• Banned
m.guardian.co.uk

Read the thread title and try again

m.guardian.co.uk

Obama doesn't lead Congress. There was a tax break passed and sent to the GOP controlled House. It was still there last I heard. Obama is ready to sign it. The GOP House is standing in the way. Why? You'd have to ask them.

Romney did get Romneycare passed; you're right. He also had a terrible job creation record over there. Romney was a 1 term governor who you called a "shitty choice" now you're supporting him. You also called him the "king flip flopper"; I guess you're giving him a run for his money on that front; eh?

• Banned
m.guardian.co.uk

Obama doesn't lead Congress. There was a tax break passed and sent to the GOP controlled House. It was still there last I heard. Obama is ready to sign it. The GOP House is standing in the way. Why? You'd have to ask them.

Romney did get Romneycare passed; you're right. He also had a terrible job creation record over there. Romney was a 1 term governor who you called a "shitty choice" now you're supporting him. You also called him the "king flip flopper"; I guess you're giving him a run for his money on that front; eh?

Unlike some I don't pout if my choice doesn't win. He is the alternative to Obama. Deal with it

m.guardian.co.uk

Bush still has the power, right?

Candycorn it's well known I didn't like Romney from the beginning. Thing is I'm more interested in the future of our country and thereby my business and future than I am about my own personal preferences.

This country MUST be turned around and Obama has made it abundantly clear that he isn't up to the task.

I could stick my head in the sand like some Paul supporters but that's just not my style. I want to see some change. If Romney doesn't produce then we will have to look elsewhere but at this point HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE

Youth unemployment 50%

Minority unemployment 15%?

Obama needs to go and take his Progressive zombies with him

m.guardian.co.uk

Unlike some I don't pout if my choice doesn't win. He is the alternative to Obama. Deal with it

We'll see on 11/6 when Romney is put away for good. As for pouting...your frequent use of incendiary is pouting enough. The only thing more obvious than your frustration is that you're frustration that you're voting for someone who doesn't give two shits about you.

We'll see on 11/6 when Romney is put away for good. As for pouting...your frequent use of incendiary is pouting enough. The only thing more obvious than your frustration is that you're frustration that you're voting for someone who doesn't give two shits about you.

By your measure Romney cares about the poor more than Obama based on charity alone. But that really has nothing to do with this thread does it.

By your measure Romney cares about the poor more than Obama based on charity alone. But that really has nothing to do with this thread does it.

You're poor? You said you owned a business.

Forum List

Back