A former Trump supporter describes her escape

He did it all so well they had to launch man-made virus to stop it.
I don't recall ever having seen a post by you that would actually make sense - certainly not in this thread.

Instead of enraging yourself about Trumps criminal negligence towards Covid - all you can come up with are conspiracy theories and yapping about side-effects from Covid Vaccines whilst laying blame onto senile Biden who simply picked up onto Trumps pharmacy industry enrichment - solely initiated by Trump.

The truly sad part is that you don’t see the harm in the Democratic cult. As neutral as you claim to be, you voted for them because in your mind, you truly believe that the harm that Biden is causing throughout our country is less damaging than voting for Trump. This is in spite of the fact that Trump more closely aligns with your personal policy opinions that you so graciously posted here. The weird part is that you don’t seem realize that. All you have in your mind is “orange man bad” and policies clearly don’t matter to you, or certainly not nearly as much as ”mean” tweets.

And there it is. Mac1958 with his typical thumbs up smugness as if he knows better and nothing anybody posts is opposition warrants a response. Kind of an ironic in that just a few posts ago he stated that is how Trump supporters act.

And there it is. Mac1958 with his typical thumbs up smugness as if he knows better and nothing anybody posts is opposition warrants a response. Kind of an ironic in that just a few posts ago he stated that is how Trump supporters act.

Mac1958, yeah, you are just too smart for us Trump “cult” members. We aren’t capable of making rational decisions because we worship Trump. It couldn’t have anything to do with policy…that just couldn’t possibly be the case. No way, no how.

Mac1958, yeah, you are just too smart for us Trump “cult” members. We aren’t capable of making rational decisions because we worship Trump. It couldn’t have anything to do with policy…that just couldn’t possibly be the case. No way, no how.
Yes, as I've said many times, this is not about politics for me. It's about who and what we are as a society.

You keep posting to me, and I really have no interest in these endless, tedious personal insult-fests that you folks love.

Sorry.

Yeah… “do your own research “

The QAnon mantra
Your QANON is just another made up "oppressor" figment of the imagination of YOUR CULT of demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie neo-Bolshevik retarded IDIOTS.
What is Q?
Who is Q?
Where is Q?
It is NOTHING!!!
it is YOU
:rolleyes:

Escape ? Well that's some drama queen bullshit. What Trump supporters where holding her against her will ?
The whole thing is a metaphor for getting out from under the Rumpian Red Meat Cultist Talking Points mindset.

No small feat for a young person learning to think for herself rather than let Faux News (or even MSNBC) think for her.

You retards eat this shit up all the while ignoring the same garbage from your side.
True. Just as YOU fools enable and embrace and spread Rump's Big Lie because you think he'll give you what you want.
You morons are preparing to vote for a barely functioning potato, again.
When the alternative is a fat aging ignorant arrogant narcissistic autocrat-wannabe who will do anything to hold onto power...

Sometimes a barely-functioning potato starts to look pretty darned good by comparison...

I mean... how bad do you have to be, to
LOSE an election to a barely functioning potato? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm curious to know, what do you guys think of RFK?

As a follow up, are those thoughts based on media/pundit descriptions of him? Or have you seen/heard an RFK interview or speech before?

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Yes, as I've said many times, this is not about politics for me. It's about who and what we are as a society.

You keep posting to me, and I really have no interest in these endless, tedious personal insult-fests that you folks love.

Sorry.

Where we are as a society is that some people believe in promoting the US and believe it is the greatest nation in the world. Some believe it has a horrible past and we must bow down to the world and pay for all citizens whose relatives were wronged. These two ideas manifest themselves in two different parties and currently two different candidates. You chose the latter and I chose the former. Everybody has an opinion, but you act as if those with the opinion that Trump espouses is somehow deranged because their opinion differs.

I fear a civil war. Right wing militias ramping up the violence. Hell, it may have already started.

View attachment 878425
if i live to write the history, i might start civil war ii near flint mi a few years ago. the tactic of withholding water to force compliance continues through jackson ms . my new maga governor wants to hold water infrastructure money from orleans parish until we start prosecuting abortion cases

they have been shooting power stations for years, and most of these mass shooting morans are their young incels.

Yes, I certainly couldn't blame someone for leaving the Democratic Party.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with this thread. But that's okay, just throw it on top of deflection pile.
Whether you know it or not, you are beginning to see why Trump is gaining supporters, because the Democrats really are that bad.

Your QANON is just another made up "oppressor" figment of the imagination of YOUR CULT of demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie neo-Bolshevik retarded IDIOTS.
What is Q?
Who is Q?
Where is Q?
It is NOTHING!!!
it is YOU
  • The QAnon conspiracy theory was born on fringe messageboards in 2017.
  • The "big-tent" theory baselessly alleges Trump has been fighting a cabal of pedophiles.
  • QAnon seeped into the mainstream and became increasingly popular in 2020.
QAn.png

QAnon, conspiracy theory originating in forum posts on the website 4chan in October 2017. Conspiracy adherents believed that U.S. Pres. Donald Trump was waging a secret war against a cabal of satanic cannibalistic pedophiles within Hollywood, the Democratic Party, and the so-called “deep state” within the United States government. With the aid of social media platforms, the theory expanded in content and geographic reach in subsequent years and resulted in legal protests as well as several violent criminal incidents.

Over time, “bakers” and other QAnon-associated personalities expanded the conspiracy theory in response to world events and Trump’s actions, while Trump-aligned politicians and even Trump himself sometimes echoed QAnon beliefs online, at rallies, or at official appearances. For example, QAnon theorists addressed the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 pandemic by suggesting that drinking industrial bleach marketed as Miracle Mineral Solution could cure COVID-19, the potentially deadly disease caused by the virus.

At a press conference in April 2020, Trump posited similar claims when he proposed that disinfectant agents like bleach could be administered by “injection inside or almost a cleaning” to combat the virus. Trump also used Twitter to boost QAnon’s reach. He retweeted scores of posts from QAnon believers and other conspiracy theorists;

You are as ignorant as one could ever be. And congrats you definitely found a suitable party - that feeds all your daily needs.

Forum List

Back