A former trump fan explained why he stopped supporting him

Former trump fan Danny Collins has gone viral after posting on TikTok why he stopped supporting the disgraced and disgraceful former president.

“Collins said he used to agree with Trump's words, then realized they reflected the ‘worst’ of himself.” Responding to another creator who was questioning trump's critics as to why they “‘hate him so much,’” Collins explained in his video, “‘It's simple for me, because he made me realize how horrible of a person I really was.’” Collins admitted he ‘drank the juice’ and ‘joined the cult.’”

“‘I was on the Trump train, baby,’ he said.” Collins said he agreed completely when trump would “speak about building a wall around Mexico and keeping immigrants out of the US and that Muslim people were a threat to the US.”

“‘All of those internalized beliefs, the worst of me that I used to keep suppressed, he brought to the surface,’ he said. ‘He showed me how much of a racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, woman-hating, Christian white nationalist I truly was.’”

Collins said he felt trump's slogan, “Make America Great Again, with ‘every fiber’ of his being.”

Continuing, he said trump “‘made me believe as a white, straight Christian male, that I was under attack, that I was being discriminated against in America today.’”

Collins explained he had been an inmate in the Florida Department of Corrections for ten years “and was never tempted to join a gang until he was convinced that ‘the white man was under attack.’”

“In 2021, he was an inmate at the New River Correctional Institution and was ‘cheering’ on the crowd during the January 6 US Capitol attack while in the TV room. He said at that time, he believed people were taking their country back.”

Following his release in June of 2021 Collins had “‘every intention of telling the world how great Trump is.’”

Collins stated what hate most about trump “‘Is that I actually believed the lie. I believed that he actually cared about me, the poor, common folk. I hate that he brought out the worst in me and everybody else that I was closely associated with.’”

It was a friend he made in prison, a Black Muslim man that made Collins change his “perspective.” He began to understand that “‘everything he identified in Trump was reflected in something in himself.’”

“‘He didn't make me be a bad person — he just emboldened me to be the person I already was,’ he said. ‘Donald Trump appeals to the worst of America. In 2024, we need to bring out the best of America.’”

Collins' video touched thousands of people, the majority of responses were complimentary of his “‘self-awareness’ and ‘humility’” and thankful for his video.

Hopefully, Collins epiphany will inspire others to self-examination and to see trump, and themselves, in a true light. Most Americans are disgusted by trump’s hate-filled rhetoric, his thousands of lies, his corruption, and his criminal behavior.

I think this guy is a liar who NEVER supported trump

Former trump fan Danny Collins has gone viral after posting on TikTok why he stopped supporting the disgraced and disgraceful former president.

“Collins said he used to agree with Trump's words, then realized they reflected the ‘worst’ of himself.” Responding to another creator who was questioning trump's critics as to why they “‘hate him so much,’” Collins explained in his video, “‘It's simple for me, because he made me realize how horrible of a person I really was.’” Collins admitted he ‘drank the juice’ and ‘joined the cult.’”

“‘I was on the Trump train, baby,’ he said.” Collins said he agreed completely when trump would “speak about building a wall around Mexico and keeping immigrants out of the US and that Muslim people were a threat to the US.”

“‘All of those internalized beliefs, the worst of me that I used to keep suppressed, he brought to the surface,’ he said. ‘He showed me how much of a racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, woman-hating, Christian white nationalist I truly was.’”

Collins said he felt trump's slogan, “Make America Great Again, with ‘every fiber’ of his being.”

Continuing, he said trump “‘made me believe as a white, straight Christian male, that I was under attack, that I was being discriminated against in America today.’”

Collins explained he had been an inmate in the Florida Department of Corrections for ten years “and was never tempted to join a gang until he was convinced that ‘the white man was under attack.’”

“In 2021, he was an inmate at the New River Correctional Institution and was ‘cheering’ on the crowd during the January 6 US Capitol attack while in the TV room. He said at that time, he believed people were taking their country back.”

Following his release in June of 2021 Collins had “‘every intention of telling the world how great Trump is.’”

Collins stated what hate most about trump “‘Is that I actually believed the lie. I believed that he actually cared about me, the poor, common folk. I hate that he brought out the worst in me and everybody else that I was closely associated with.’”

It was a friend he made in prison, a Black Muslim man that made Collins change his “perspective.” He began to understand that “‘everything he identified in Trump was reflected in something in himself.’”

“‘He didn't make me be a bad person — he just emboldened me to be the person I already was,’ he said. ‘Donald Trump appeals to the worst of America. In 2024, we need to bring out the best of America.’”

Collins' video touched thousands of people, the majority of responses were complimentary of his “‘self-awareness’ and ‘humility’” and thankful for his video.

Hopefully, Collins epiphany will inspire others to self-examination and to see trump, and themselves, in a true light. Most Americans are disgusted by trump’s hate-filled rhetoric, his thousands of lies, his corruption, and his criminal behavior.

I have played chess against inmates at San Quentin Prison. Frankly they are full of inmates just like Collins. He lived blaming others and now blames Trump.

The 2024 election is NOT about the candidate, it is about getting the Democrats out of power. As I have posted many times, I want whoever is going to get that done, Trump, Desantis, Haley, whoever just get the fukkin Democrats out of power so we can start fixing everything they broke.

Members of the family of Donald Trump have been a major part of his public life. He has included them in his businesses, his television programs, and even his brief occupation of the White House. He has relied on their support to avoid forming relationships with other more qualified people that he couldn't trust or understand.

In the unlikely event that Donald Trump is re-elected, America would be subjected once again to the following:

• Donald Trump Jr., his father's loudest surrogate, who appears regularly in the media in various states of impairment, whining about his father's perceived enemies and rivals.
  • Eric "Steals From Charities" Trump, his father's dumbest surrogate. "Don't they realize that my father started with almost nothing?"
  • Ivanka Trump, installed by her father in the White House as a 'Senior Adviser", where her job was to make deals for her to sell Chinese-made goods. In an epically embarrassing move for the US, he father took her to the G20 where she was mocked for attempting to insert herself in conversations with world leaders, and for photo-bombing the official portrait of the 20 leaders. No Donald, the G20 is not Bring Your Child To Work Day.
  • Melania "I Don't Care, Do You?" Trump, illegal immigrant.
  • Jared Kushner, also installed in the WH as a "Senior Adviser". Given top-level security clearance by Donald Trump after security officials and WH lawyers designating him a security risk. Despite having zero experience in anything other than real estate Donald Trump at different times put Kushner in charge of MidEast peace talks, Mexican-US border policies, presidential pardons, opioid addiction, healthcare and more. Kushner demonstrated zero ability to accomplish anything in those areas, but used his final weeks as a US government official to travel to Saudi Arabia, where he negotiated a $2 billion payoff to his family. No word on what he traded for that, or how much of a cut went to Trump.
  • Kimberly Guilfoyle, Junior's girlfriend. Known for her drug-addled screeching public appearances, and for offering lapdances at GOP fundraisers.
  • Lara Trump, Eric's wife. Known for mean, fact-free appearances in right wing media on behalf of Donald.
  • Charles Kushner. Jared's father, served time in federal prison for witness tampering and more, pardoned by Trump.

And then there's Donald, the least-qualified, most corrupt, most dishonest president in history. A man who ran for president as a publicity stunt and fell ass-backwards into a job that he had no clue how to do.

T is leading in the GoP polls, up and down.

It is a toss up in the national polls because the indies cannot be figured in and what the GOP is going to do cannot be factored.
As a true independent, I can tell you there is no way forward for Trump beyond his nomination - that will be the last high point of his political life.

Even if he can shed the abortion albatross AND prevail in some of these legal things, his creepy/crazy supporters sink it for him come 11/24.

No one wants to be associated with those people.

Lol, another brain dead idiot.

Which half?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, wise heads inform that Trump has a dedicated cult of about 25,000,000.
Now, 25 is 1/3 of Legend's 75.....but it should not be dismissed. They are cult-like. Cultish. And that means they are loyal and focused and are a force to be reckoned with. The rest of voting America....maybe 125+ million ain' quite as focused and dedicated. So their leverage ain't as concentrated as the Trumpazoids is.
Actually, you don't know jack shit.

howler-monkey-Costa-Rica.jpg

There are literally THOUSANDS of Walk Away videos about people ditching the Democrats.
Should we create individual threads for each one of them?

1696160505864.png

Members of the family of Donald Trump have been a major part of his public life. He has included them in his businesses, his television programs, and even his brief occupation of the White House. He has relied on their support to avoid forming relationships with other more qualified people that he couldn't trust or understand.

In the unlikely event that Donald Trump is re-elected, America would be subjected once again to the following:

• Donald Trump Jr., his father's loudest surrogate, who appears regularly in the media in various states of impairment, whining about his father's perceived enemies and rivals.
  • Eric "Steals From Charities" Trump, his father's dumbest surrogate. "Don't they realize that my father started with almost nothing?"
  • Ivanka Trump, installed by her father in the White House as a 'Senior Adviser", where her job was to make deals for her to sell Chinese-made goods. In an epically embarrassing move for the US, he father took her to the G20 where she was mocked for attempting to insert herself in conversations with world leaders, and for photo-bombing the official portrait of the 20 leaders. No Donald, the G20 is not Bring Your Child To Work Day.
  • Melania "I Don't Care, Do You?" Trump, illegal immigrant.
  • Jared Kushner, also installed in the WH as a "Senior Adviser". Given top-level security clearance by Donald Trump after security officials and WH lawyers designating him a security risk. Despite having zero experience in anything other than real estate Donald Trump at different times put Kushner in charge of MidEast peace talks, Mexican-US border policies, presidential pardons, opioid addiction, healthcare and more. Kushner demonstrated zero ability to accomplish anything in those areas, but used his final weeks as a US government official to travel to Saudi Arabia, where he negotiated a $2 billion payoff to his family. No word on what he traded for that, or how much of a cut went to Trump.
  • Kimberly Guilfoyle, Junior's girlfriend. Known for her drug-addled screeching public appearances, and for offering lapdances at GOP fundraisers.
  • Lara Trump, Eric's wife. Known for mean, fact-free appearances in right wing media on behalf of Donald.
  • Charles Kushner. Jared's father, served time in federal prison for witness tampering and more, pardoned by Trump.

And then there's Donald, the least-qualified, most corrupt, most dishonest president in history. A man who ran for president as a publicity stunt and fell ass-backwards into a job that he had no clue how to do.
I find your pain utterly delightful.

fake news.

Forum List

Back