A former trump fan explained why he stopped supporting him

The Trump Cult is more manufactured nonsense by the Democrats.

Exactly! Just look this Democrat spreading that bs:

160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody-super-tease.jpg

...oh wait.

“‘All of those internalized beliefs, the worst of me that I used to keep suppressed, he brought to the surface,’ he said. ‘He showed me how much of a racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, woman-hating, Christian white nationalist I truly was.’”
:rofl:

A former trump fan explained why he stopped supporting him

Former trump fan Danny Collins has gone viral after posting on TikTok why he stopped supporting the disgraced and disgraceful former president.

“Collins said he used to agree with Trump's words, then realized they reflected the ‘worst’ of himself.” Responding to another creator who was questioning trump's critics as to why they “‘hate him so much,’” Collins explained in his video, “‘It's simple for me, because he made me realize how horrible of a person I really was.’” Collins admitted he ‘drank the juice’ and ‘joined the cult.’”

“‘I was on the Trump train, baby,’ he said.” Collins said he agreed completely when trump would “speak about building a wall around Mexico and keeping immigrants out of the US and that Muslim people were a threat to the US.”

“‘All of those internalized beliefs, the worst of me that I used to keep suppressed, he brought to the surface,’ he said. ‘He showed me how much of a racist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, woman-hating, Christian white nationalist I truly was.’”

Collins said he felt trump's slogan, “Make America Great Again, with ‘every fiber’ of his being.”

Continuing, he said trump “‘made me believe as a white, straight Christian male, that I was under attack, that I was being discriminated against in America today.’”

Collins explained he had been an inmate in the Florida Department of Corrections for ten years “and was never tempted to join a gang until he was convinced that ‘the white man was under attack.’”

“In 2021, he was an inmate at the New River Correctional Institution and was ‘cheering’ on the crowd during the January 6 US Capitol attack while in the TV room. He said at that time, he believed people were taking their country back.”

Following his release in June of 2021 Collins had “‘every intention of telling the world how great Trump is.’”

Collins stated what hate most about trump “‘Is that I actually believed the lie. I believed that he actually cared about me, the poor, common folk. I hate that he brought out the worst in me and everybody else that I was closely associated with.’”

It was a friend he made in prison, a Black Muslim man that made Collins change his “perspective.” He began to understand that “‘everything he identified in Trump was reflected in something in himself.’”

“‘He didn't make me be a bad person — he just emboldened me to be the person I already was,’ he said. ‘Donald Trump appeals to the worst of America. In 2024, we need to bring out the best of America.’”

Collins' video touched thousands of people, the majority of responses were complimentary of his “‘self-awareness’ and ‘humility’” and thankful for his video.

Hopefully, Collins epiphany will inspire others to self-examination and to see trump, and themselves, in a true light. Most Americans are disgusted by trump’s hate-filled rhetoric, his thousands of lies, his corruption, and his criminal behavior.

This asshole was never a Trump fan.

The Trump Cult is more manufactured nonsense by the Democrats. I have no personal adoration of the man, I see his flaws but I also see he has the backbone to stand up to The Regime that is destroying the country. That is why they fear him so much and are using the entire "justice" (LOL) system to take him down.

There are different kinds of people, some people will believe anything he says.

Remember when he said that he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him?

Know what he was actually saying? Basically that his supporters are stupid.

T is leading in the GoP polls, up and down.

It is a toss up in the national polls because the indies cannot be figured in and what the GOP is going to do cannot be factored.

What this is hilarious. You mean he went on tik tok to bash trump and you think it's legit and not for clout and clicks? LOLOL you are so naive.

There are different kinds of people, some people will believe anything he says.

Remember when he said that he could kill someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him?

Know what he was actually saying? Basically that his supporters are stupid.
Yet, you people are the ones who voted for, and now doubling down on a corrupt, puppet, shell of a demente, doddering fool. Going after his political opponent like some banana republic dictator….

That speaks volumes about y’all…

Forum List

Back