CDZ A Female Santa?

Well, the mentally ill have made Santa get a boyfriend

And the Doctor in Doctor Who trans to a woman. The advert for Etsy has made Santa black. And despite Santa having a wife called Mrs. Claus, the freaks are wanting Santa himself to Don a vagina?

Why are governments allowing the insane push their sick agenda?

I think that I am going to throw up...

When it comes to anything holiday related, I don't recognize anything that is different than when I was a kid and dont recognize any holiday that didn't exist when I was a kid.

This constant demand to update everything hurts my head and I care just so fucking little. I have no desire to redesign every damn thing for absolutely no reason at all.

A good percentage of the posters have a sense of humor SOME funny comments Thanks. For the rest try & not make every thing political.

The main thing to remember is...

When it comes to classic characters, whenever the left changes...
1. a man to a woman
2. a white character to a colored character
3. a straight character to a gay character
4. a biologically correct character to a transgender character

.. it means they thought there was something wrong with the original character they had to change. That character needed some sort of healing or correction.

They have a problem with most people in our country.

The main thing to remember is...

When it comes to classic characters, whenever the left changes...
1. a man to a woman
2. a white character to a colored character
3. a straight character to a gay character
4. a biologically correct character to a transgender character

.. it means they thought there was something wrong with the original character they had to change. That character needed some sort of healing or correction.

They have a problem with most people in our country.
However, the question remains if the "something wrong" was with "the original character" or was it indoctrinated by "them" in the first place?

The Easter Bunny is actually a biological chicken trans-bunny, hence the Easter eggs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back