A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well based on history something is not when it did not occur
That's funny!!
What I was going for is that Americans appreciate the US Constitution and the freedoms we were given by all those that came before us. We have legal recourse if we have grievances.
On June, 6th, D-Day, I generally watch "The Band of Brothers - Day of Days" episode...

Haha, poor little sockpuppet corpse in my wake, nipping at my ankles...
Go see a psychologist about the “Shame on you…feel ashamed..” aspect of development. Those who buy into that faulty concept have problems. Now we better understand yours-self loathing.

No evidence, just a lie regurgitated from someone smarter than you who is paid to pour lies into your face.
Oh, you mean the Democratic party.

And their minions on CNN.

Democrats are the BIGGEST LIARS ON THE PLANET right now.

They make Trump look like a fucking saint.

Trump? A saint? Why the demotion? You nutjobs treat him as if he was a god! LOL
lol

I don't really like Trump. You've never heard me say I want him to be re-elected.

In fact you've heard me say exactly the opposite.

See, this is the illness that grips America. I say something against progtards, and to you that means "therefore I must be a Trumptard".

Which is not only false, but it's rotten logic.

Which is probably one reason realists like me tend to say progtards are stupid. Because they are. They use rotten logic, ON THEMSELVES. They convince themselves of things that aren't true

Exactly like you just did.

Which is fine in and of itself - you're free to be an idiot in this country - the PROBLEM starts when you try to push that rotten logic on the rest of us, and try to make us believe its results.

I'm very sorry, but we can't let stupid people run this country. We just can't.

We need to raise the bar. The best and quickest way to end the stupidity is to call it out. That's what I do. I hold up the mirror and make people like you look into it.

Yes, it's risky. I can't help it if you don't like what you see. Schopenhauer says there are three stages of truth: first it is ridiculed, then it is violently opposed, and finally it is accepted as self evident. We're somewhere between the first and the second.

Sigh....if you say so... :rolleyes:
I do.

If you say otherwise you're simply not aware of the reality.

I could tell you so many stories... but I won't

The spooks get talent wherever they can find it. They don't care if it has long hair, or no hair at all.

The right supports law enforcement until they don’t
The right always supports "equally applied" law enforcement.
Its the current "double standard" that we oppose.

The FBI can falsify evidence, and that's ok?
The FBI can falsify FISA applications and that's ok?
The FBI can run political ops (Razor & Crossfire Hurricane) and that's ok?
The FBI can excuse an illegal bathroom server and that's ok?
The FBI treats Republicans and democrats differently, and that's ok?

The right always supports "equally applied" law enforcement.
Its the current "double standard" that we oppose.

The FBI can falsify evidence, and that's ok?
The FBI can falsify FISA applications and that's ok?
The FBI can run political ops (Razor & Crossfire Hurricane) and that's ok?
The FBI can excuse an illegal bathroom server and that's ok?
The FBI treats Republicans and democrats differently, and that's ok?
Virtually all of that bullshit

Virtually all of that bullshit
All of it is TRUE and you know it. Google what you want, I can prove everyone I posted.

lol

I don't really like Trump. You've never heard me say I want him to be re-elected.

In fact you've heard me say exactly the opposite.

See, this is the illness that grips America. I say something against progtards, and to you that means "therefore I must be a Trumptard".

Which is not only false, but it's rotten logic.

Which is probably one reason realists like me tend to say progtards are stupid. Because they are. They use rotten logic, ON THEMSELVES. They convince themselves of things that aren't true

Exactly like you just did.

Which is fine in and of itself - you're free to be an idiot in this country - the PROBLEM starts when you try to push that rotten logic on the rest of us, and try to make us believe its results.

I'm very sorry, but we can't let stupid people run this country. We just can't.

We need to raise the bar. The best and quickest way to end the stupidity is to call it out. That's what I do. I hold up the mirror and make people like you look into it.

Yes, it's risky. I can't help it if you don't like what you see. Schopenhauer says there are three stages of truth: first it is ridiculed, then it is violently opposed, and finally it is accepted as self evident. We're somewhere between the first and the second.
Go ahead and sell that shit down the road but not here. Without admitting to being a Trumpist of the first order just take the coward's route. You defend nearly everything he's said and done while accusing the other side of launching a witch hunt. You declare the impeachments as undeserved and a leftist plot and doing so you ignore what all of America saw and heard on national television. Trump bribing Zelenskyy by withholding congressionally approved aid to him as Russia attacked innocent civilians. Apparently, that's not a reason to hold him and his acts accountable in your limited mind. So don't sell yourself as the voice of reason and a conscientious fence sitter. That's Bullshit and you know it. Every effort to hold him personally responsible are to you, just business as usual. We should just let him and the criminals around him do what they do and conveniently keep the bogus whataboutisms handy to blame the other side. Suddenly, even in the face of everything we've seen him do and say, we have an entire list of folks we can pin blame on. We can simply ignore the multitude of connections to Putin and Russia and their role in the 2016 election. The disgraceful spectacle in Helsinki, the campaign finance crimes that others are doing time for, The in our face emoluments crimes he committed to funnel money to himself and his Royal un elected family. The communications between his staff and those who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6, His words to white supremacists to "STAND BY!" Clearly meaning for them to await further instructions from him and then his words as a follow up to instruct them to go to the Capitol specifically on January 6th and "FIGHT LIKE HELL!" And we can ignore the fact that he sat in front of his television and watched what he ordered become action for 3 1/2 long hours in sheer delight while ignoring pleas by those around him to "call it off!" "Tell them to stop!" And you're right. We didn't hear you say anything about Trump. At least I don't recall you or anyone on the lunatic right condemn him or his actions. Instead we get, "Those Fuckin' Democrats!" So tell your story walking partner. I'm not buying any of it.

Last edited:
Go see a psychologist about the “Shame on you…feel ashamed..” aspect of development. Those who buy into that faulty concept have problems. Now we better understand yours-self loathing.
Only people who have shame can be ashamed.

You are a shameless, lying cultist. A pretty whiny one, at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back