A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What MAGA Had Planned For Pence On Jan. 6

Per the plan, swing states that Biden won were supposed to submit pro-Trump electors — a key part of a broader plan to subvert the election results by presenting Pence on Jan. 6 with a supposed choice between competing interpretations of who swing states selected for president.

By submitting those alternate slates of electors, Chesebro wrote, states would give whoever was in charge of the process the authority not only to “open” and “count” the electoral votes, but to “mak[e] judgments about what to do if there are conflicting votes.”

From there, key Senate Republicans were supposed to hold high-profile hearings from Jan. 3 to Jan. 5 about allegations of “widespread violations of law” in the election. Chesebro referenced one hearing scheduled by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) during that week.

On Jan. 6 itself, Pence was to immediately announce that, as a candidate running for office, he had a “conflict of interest” and thereby recuse himself from counting the votes. The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

So the plan called for Pence to recuse himself from the vote counting and allow Chuckles Grassley to take over. Then....

“He then opens the two envelopes from Arizona, and announced that he cannot and will not, at least as of that date, count any electoral votes from Arizona because there are two slates of votes, and it is clear that the Arizona courts did not give a full and fair opportunity for review of election irregularities, in violation of due process.”

One hopes the level of knowledge and participation in the plan by Individual 1 will be revealed during the public hearings coming soon to a TV near you. Then we can get a clearer picture of.......

no matter what the lefts tries to drum up against Trumps running in 2024 ...and he will be elected ...

Putting aside your deflection, any comment on the information about the coup attempt?
Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden cheated and it is only natural that a stolen election should be fought.

Pence is a swamp rat------always was.

I can't help you have no reading comprehension.

The FBI is a democrat political organization, in case you forgot.
(Operations Razor and Crossfire-Hurricane, as well as Durham's findings)
If there was anything there, it would have been broadcast.
The FBI, and CIA, and even DOJ have been known in general, to be primarily staffed with conservatives in their workforce.

The sad reality is we will never trust our elections again. And I sure don't have all the answers. One thing I do know to be true and well documented is that when running against Hillary Trump did say, that if he lost the election it was because it was rigged. When he won all his talk of rigged elections ended. Not to be brought up again until he lost the next election. This wide range mass hysteria over the integrity of our elections will cost us all a high price.
When Obama won his first election, I saw his minions flat out cheat-----I am pretty sure that the dems have organized cheating in every election and just like Biden had gaffed before the election, that they had form the largest group of cheaters around for the 2020 election.

The FBI, and CIA, and even DOJ have been known in general, to be primarily staffed with conservatives in their workforce.
You mean MORMONS who love themselves advancement, pedophiles, and liberal welfare for all their offspring.

LOL!
The FBI?? Like Comey, Strzok, Page, and McCabe!!! All Trump haters, and not Republicans
The DOJ? Remember Obama's "wingman" Eric Holder? The Mueller investigation team was all dem donors!
The CIA? They setup anti-Trump ops too.

I'm sorry, but that is just laughable. After Obama's 8-years the "deep state" was well entrenched.

I thought the FBI instigated the attack on the capitol?
Who else could plant a bomb on video and not get caught?
The Democrats and their minions created this. There were a FEW useful idiots among the PROTESTERS

LOL!
The FBI?? Like Comey, Strzok, Page, and McCabe!!! All Trump haters, and not Republicans
The DOJ? Remember Obama's "wingman" Eric Holder? The Mueller investigation team was all dem donors!

I'm sorry, but that is just laughable. After Obama's 8-years the "deep state" was well entrenched.
Comey was a Republican, Mueller was a Republican, Hoover was a Republican, FBI director Christopher Ray is a Republican, Andrew McCabe was a Republican

Comey was a Republican, Mueller was a Republican, Hoover was a Republican, FBI director Christopher Ray is a Republican, Andrew McCabe was a Republican
1. James Comey was "unaffiliated" in 2016, yet he gave Hillary a pass on her illegal bathroom server.
"Comey was a registered Republican for most of his adult life; however, in 2016, he described himself as unaffiliated."

2. Mueller was a figurehead only. His team were all democrats who kept him in the dark. Mueller had no clue who Fusion GPS is.

3. McCabe is a democrat, his wife ran for congress as a democrat.

When will you learn to stop lying, it makes you look stupid.

LOL!

Being a republican and hating Donald Trump are not mutually exclusive ideas. I'd bet that the vast majority of cowardly Republicans hate the asshole. But they fear saying so out loud because Trumplethinskin will primary them. The phony tough guy in orange make up and a wig is too much of a pussy to ever take any sort of criticism.

When Obama won his first election, I saw his minions flat out cheat-----I am pretty sure that the dems have organized cheating in every election and just like Biden had gaffed before the election, that they had form the largest group of cheaters around for the 2020 election.
Even if that is true, they were and are American enough not to seek and accept the help of Putin.

Being a republican and hating Donald Trump are not mutually exclusive ideas. I'd bet that the vast majority of cowardly Republicans hate the asshole. But they fear saying so out loud because Trumplethinskin will primary them. The phony tough guy in orange make up and a wig is too much of a pussy to ever take any sort of criticism.
1. I'm not a Trump fan. As General Kelly said "Trump is a very flawed man".
2. That said, Joe Biden is 10x more flawed than Trump. (Showering with Ashley was sick)
3. Yet if Trump wins the nomination I'd vote for him just because he knew how to run the country better than the dems, and his first term was basically stolen by the democrats and deep state with their lies and fake news, not to mention Fau-Chi's "gain of function" pandemic.
4. I agree Trump has personality flaws, and would rather see Pompeo, Nikki Haley, Desantis, or Dan Crenshaw as the GOP nominee in 2024 against _____________. The dems have no one to put up in 2024, do they? You can't beat something with nothing.

Even if that is true, they were and are American enough not to seek and accept the help of Putin.
Prove what you say, or you're a liar.

Here's my "proof" that Xiden is "Putin's whore", not Trump:
1. Trump had very low oil prices. That gave US citizens money and took money from Putin. Biden raised oil prices taking money from US citizens giving it to Putin.
2. Biden killed the EastMed gas pipeline giving Putin more cash
3. Biden Killed the KeystoneXL pipeline giving Putin more cash.
4. The Moscow mayor's wife gave the Bidens $3,500,000
5. Biden's "war on energy" is giving Putin more cash, while taking it from US citizens.

Military code vs civil and criminal code. There's a huge difference, and with good reason!
Sooo, the position Hildabeast held when she committed treason was of such lowly nature that her felonies should be overlooked? That's the difference with good reason?

1. James Comey was "unaffiliated" in 2016, yet he gave Hillary a pass on her illegal bathroom server.
"Comey was a registered Republican for most of his adult life; however, in 2016, he described himself as unaffiliated."

2. Mueller was a figurehead only. His team were all democrats who kept him in the dark. Mueller had no clue who Fusion GPS is.

3. McCabe is a democrat, his wife ran for congress as a democrat.

When will you learn to stop lying, it makes you look stupid.
Comey and Mueller are/were republicans and not ever registered as Democrats.

McCabe's wife is a Democrat, McCabe is a registered REPUBLICAN and voted in the Republican primary in 2016, and did not cast a vote in the 2016 presidential election.

My point stands!

Comey and Mueller are republicans and have never registered as Democrats.

McCabe's wife is a Democrat, McCabe is a registered REPUBLICAN and voted in the Republican primary in 2016, and did not cast a vote in the 2016 presidential election.

My point stands!
RINOs are Dims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back