A&E is so conflicted about the gay outrage the air Duck Dynasty back to back for 3day

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is this how you take a stand? Fire an actor then air his show nonstop for days on end?

And this folks is why I don't give a rats ass about this so called controversy.

Money money money money greed greed greed greed and the dumb Americans that fall for it

Is this how you take a stand? Fire an actor then air his show nonstop for days on end?

And this folks is why I don't give a rats ass about this so called controversy.

Money money money money greed greed greed greed and the dumb Americans that fall for it

You surprised man shit this whole thing has made A&E a lot of money and hell I wouldn't be surprised this whole thing with Phil was a ploy to get more viewers when they ask him to come back

They picked on the wrong family. Even if all is forgiven and they come back, they won't renew the contract.

They didn't realize that the Robertson's actually have values that they will defend and not capitulate to the almighty dollar and need for ratings and viewers. A&E rolled the dice and came up with snake eyes. They crapped out.

You know, it wasn't that long ago that USMB Republicans were insisting their party is open to gay people and they don't hate gays anymore. I didn't believe it for a minute and now I've been vindicated.

• Banned
You know, it wasn't that long ago that USMB Republicans were insisting their party is open to gay people and they don't hate gays anymore. I didn't believe it for a minute and now I've been vindicated.

You know I used to think you were a complete partisan dickhead. Now I am justified in that belief. The redneck in this story doesn't represent anyone but himself and A&E to my knowledge hasn't announced any party affiliation yet here you are with your typical bullshit.
I bet only 6% of A&E viewers are scientist's too huh?

Moron

While we all sit here with our panties twisted up A&E is sitting back laughing

I don't know why they'd be laughing, I saw it on the lineup everydamnday all day and still haven't watched even one episode. I don't care what the old man thinks about gays, Blacks, women, etc.. either.

Well I had never seen the show so I looked for it and was stunned to see it on every hour for several days on A&E.
I watched a few minutes of it and I hope I don’t offend anyone but I found it to be the typical lowbrow nonsense that passes for tv these days.

It is very much like Seinfeld. It is all about tiny little things. A girl's first date, teaching preschool granddaughters to shoot, a fishing boat that sinks. Even an episode about Grandma's big boobs! Ordinary people in ordinary circumstances.

Of course they're playing it non-stop. It's their biggest property, by far.

A&E has pretty much been running nothing but Duck Dynasty marathons for the last year or so.

I don't like the false outrage, I don't like the concept of duck dynasty, but I dislike the firing of this jerk even less

Some days I wonder why I try to figure you out.

And why don't you like the concept of duck dynasty?

I'm not getting why conservatives are attacking Phil. I don't get this at all

Forum List

Back