A dose of truth:

Nobody is worried. Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Stop jerking yourself off to speculation.

Just facts that pro-Israel activists have disclosed, through the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. No speculation, quit jerking yourself off in desperation.

Said the antisemitic troll who uses the same wiki site often. However when it contains historical facts that contradict the lies being perpetrated by the Monte bigot, he resorts to the usual "Hasbara" cheap baseless name calling.

I never use Wiki for controversial issues.

Wake up you hypocritical asswipe! Almost every thread is about a controversial issue in this forum!

Now the Jew hater is playing word games "I only use wiki for non controversial issues". What the fuck do you think is being discussed here donkey breath, the current value of the Yen? Ha ha ha.

That's why I don't use Wiki here. There are other forums, for example discussing the Greek crisis for which Wiki is useful because there are not paid Hasbara editors changing the articles.

Wow, there really is something wrong with you ... ANYONE can edit wiki, not just pro Israelis.

You are just using the "paid Hasbara editors' crap as an excuse because you are not able to handle the truth that is presented to you. It really is incredible how much you hate the truth.

Wake up you hypocritical asswipe! Almost every thread is about a controversial issue in this forum!

Now the Jew hater is playing word games "I only use wiki for non controversial issues". What the fuck do you think is being discussed here donkey breath, the current value of the Yen? Ha ha ha.

That's why I don't use Wiki here. There are other forums, for example discussing the Greek crisis for which Wiki is useful because there are not paid Hasbara editors changing the articles.

You "don't use wiki here"?! Bwahahahahaha! You use it all the fuckin' time. Damn, you are one bad liar.

Show a Wiki quote that I have linked to, Roufti.
I'm not a troll with unlimited time getting paid to post bullshit on the internet like you are, so excuse me if I don't I have the time to go through the shit you splatter on this board. I actually have a life and better things to do than respond to a mentally ill bigot.

You are the epitome of the paid Hasbara troll Roufti. 2,000 dollars a month they say. Hasbara is being robbed.

You are the epitome of a brainwashed Palestinian propagandist who cannot handle the truth and who makes a fool of himself on a daily basis. I can't remember the last time you posted here where you DIDN'T post propaganda. It's who you are Monti. It's in your blood.

Just facts that pro-Israel activists have disclosed, through the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. No speculation, quit jerking yourself off in desperation.

Said the antisemitic troll who uses the same wiki site often. However when it contains historical facts that contradict the lies being perpetrated by the Monte bigot, he resorts to the usual "Hasbara" cheap baseless name calling.

Wow, there really is something wrong with you ... ANYONE can edit wiki, not just pro Israelis.

You are just using the "paid Hasbara editors' crap as an excuse because you are not able to handle the truth that is presented to you. It really is incredible how much you hate the truth.

Yes, but there are thousands of people paid by Israel to do so.

"paying students as part-time bloggers or exploiting diaspora Jews as volunteers to get its message out. The practice is sosystemic, involving recruitment, training, Foreign Ministry-prepared information sheets, and internet alerts to potential targets, that it is frequently described by its Hebrew name, hasbara, which means literally “public explanation.” It is essentially an internet-focused “information war” that parallels and supports the military action whenever Israel enters into conflict with any of its neighbors."

Israel s Information Ops The American Conservative

Last edited:

You "don't use wiki here"?! Bwahahahahaha! You use it all the fuckin' time. Damn, you are one bad liar.

I'm not a troll with unlimited time getting paid to post bullshit on the internet like you are, so excuse me if I don't I have the time to go through the shit you splatter on this board. I actually have a life and better things to do than respond to a mentally ill bigot.

You are the epitome of the paid Hasbara troll Roufti. 2,000 dollars a month they say. Hasbara is being robbed.

You are the epitome of a brainwashed Palestinian propagandist who cannot handle the truth and who makes a fool of himself on a daily basis. I can't remember the last time you posted here where you DIDN'T post propaganda. It's who you are Monti. It's in your blood.

I only post fact Toast. Fact is not propaganda. The problem is, you think fact is propaganda. And you are becoming libelous. Stop it or I will take measures.

Yes, but their are thousands of people paid by Israel to do so.

"paying students as part-time bloggers or exploiting diaspora Jews as volunteers to get its message out. The practice is sosystemic, involving recruitment, training, Foreign Ministry-prepared information sheets, and internet alerts to potential targets, that it is frequently described by its Hebrew name, hasbara, which means literally “public explanation.” It is essentially an internet-focused “information war” that parallels and supports the military action whenever Israel enters into conflict with any of its neighbors."

Nowhere does it say they are posting lies. They are there to refute Palestinian propaganda from people like you.

Regardless, you will find ANY excuse to try and claim that an article is not true. Bullshit excuses, instead of trying to refute the claim being posted.

I only post fact Toast. Fact is not propaganda. The problem is, you think fact is propaganda. And you are becoming libelous. Stop it or I will take measures.

Yes Monti, you DO post propaganda. Every single time you post here.

Funny how you say I don't know what propaganda is, when I have been saying the same about you for a while now. Any time someone posts something you don't like, it's automatically "Zionist propaganda".

Take measures? Go ahead tough guy. Am I supposed to be scared or something? I am simply telling the truth about you Monti.

Nowhere does it say they are posting lies. They are there to refute Palestinian propaganda from people like you.

Regardless, you will find ANY excuse to try and claim that an article is not true. Bullshit excuses, instead of trying to refute the claim being posted.

They are posting propaganda exclusively. That's what they are paid to do.

Funny how you say I don't know what propaganda is, when I have been saying the same about you for a while now. Any time someone posts something you don't like, it's automatically "Zionist propaganda".

Take measures? Go ahead tough guy. Am I supposed to be scared or something? I am simply telling the truth about you Monti.

I only post fact. I link to source documentation and I am a Christian and a neutral. I am not a partisan like you and others on the Zionist side.

I do it because I love Israel, like most Jews. You have to understand, Israel is holier to us Jews than it is than any other. You antsemitic donkeys can bray all you want, Israel isn't going anywhere, I guaran-fuckin'-tee you that, Abdul.

Like I said, I open my ipad in the morning while in the bathroom, and I find you camped on this forum. I go to work and come back, and you're still fucking here! How many of you are there, two, three? Damn, that's quite an operation. All this time and effort and you keep failing. Ha ha ha.

By the 19th-century, Safed had long been inhabited by Jews. It had become a kabbalistic centre during the 16th-century and by the 1830s there were around 4,000 Jews living there, comprising at least half the population.[12] Throughout their history, the Jews of Safed, though supported by the Porte, had been the target of oppressive exactions by corrupt local officials.

12. Gabriel Baer (12 November 2012). "The Structure of Turkish Guilds and its Significance for Ottoman Social History". Fellah and Townsman in the Middle East: Studies in Social History. Routledge. p. 322. ISBN 978-1-136-27872-3. During the same rebellion the fellahs robbed the Jews of Tiberias and Safed "of immense property, as is reported, for there was no one to offer any opposition." An eyewitness has vividly described the pogrom-like attack of the villagers of Upper Galilee on the Jews of Safed on 15 June 1834. The Jews were stripped of their clothes and driven out of the town, the remaining women and youths were violated, the belongings of the Jews were looted and their holy articles were desecrated.

They are posting propaganda exclusively. That's what they are paid to do.

If we want to see propaganda we'll just look at your posts, they reek of lies and hatred.

He's just a frustrated Jew hater, who's upset over the truth getting out.

montelatici, et al,

Don't make me laugh.

I only post fact. I link to source documentation and I am a Christian and a neutral. I am not a partisan like you and others on the Zionist side.
(COMMENT)

You are as "partisan" as the rest of us. You are anything but neutral. Many of us post and reference official documents. But that is not a criteria for being either partisan or non-partisan. If YOU are an ardent and strong supporter of the Arab Palestinian. their cause, or leadership and policies, THEN you are partisan.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

Don't make me laugh.

(COMMENT)

You are as "partisan" as the rest of us. You are anything but neutral. Many of us post and reference official documents. But that is not a criteria for being either partisan or non-partisan. If YOU are an ardent and strong supporter of the Arab Palestinian. their cause, or leadership and policies, THEN you are partisan.

Most Respectfully,
R
It's actually a comedy routine. "I am a Christian and neutral and not a partisan." The next line would be "I also have a used car for sale, some swampland in Florida, and a used oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico." Ha ha ha.

propaganda as usual.
What is propaganda, that there was an attack on Safed by Muslim invaders? Of course there was. The Jews and Christians had been there for centuries, and the Muslim invaders were actually attacking the native indigenous people.

Didn't anyone tell you that no matter how many times you post the same lie, it still won't make it true ?

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

House UNANIMOUSLY Stands Up for Israel Against Hamas

US Senate Passes Bipartisan Resolution In Support of Israel

Senate Resolution Unanimously Welcomes Netanyahu - 02/28/2015

Gallup Poll: Seven in Ten Americans Continue To View Israel Favorably

New Poll Shows Strong American Support For Israel

Fuck Obama!

Yes even here in Canada the majority of people support and respect the Nation of Israel. You have to admit though that different nations sometimes have different international goals and aspirations. And when that occurs an independent nation must take the route it
deems best for it's future and for it's own self interest. It's leaders are obligated to do so even though the course it chooses may not appear to be in Israel's best interest at the time.

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.

You know I never watch Fox News... I usually get my information from PBS, Al Jazeera, CCTV, and more liberal to communist news sites because I prefer to read their propaganda and then tear it apart with facts which is lacking in your response.

The country support Israel because it is a Proxy War ally of ours. We support Israel because Iran, Russia and China support terrorist like Hamas and Hezbollah and we give Israel money and arms to fight those Proxy Armies.

Now when will the Palestinian learn they're just pawns in a Proxy War between the U.S and those I have mentioned?

When will the people of Palestine understand that we can remove Israel from the region but the people of Palestine will still be consider the second class citizen amongst the Muslim world?

When will you learn that Israel will be around long after you are gone?

Now please take a moment and before you write something about my Jewish blood please note I am not ashamed of being mixed with Lebanese, so remember that and try to answer the questions with logic and not the typical Al-Jazeera cliffs notes...

The members of team Palestine need to remember that the muslims have a very strict pecking order with the arab royal family at the top. Then comes the minor arab families, the politicians and the ordinary arab people of Saudi Arabia. Then comes the arab people from outside Saudi as long as they are Sunni. Then comes the non arab muslims like Pakistani's etc. as long as they are sunni, after that comes arab shias and the Palestinians. So the Palestinians are looked down on by just about every other muslim in the world, even the lowest of the low toilet cleaners and one armed arabs

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

The vote to admit Palestine to the UN
A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

Colonies don't vote in the U.N. These were all independent states.

Of course they are...just like Palestine is a free sovereign independant nation. :rolleyes:

Compact of Free Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I learned something new (about that Association). No one is claiming that Palestine is a free sovereign independent nation yet. And that is mostly the Palestinians' fault. Israel is claiming that it's too dangerous to leave it entirely.

138 sovereign nations recognise Palestine as a sovereign nation, albeit under a colonial occupation.

So does Palestine exist or not, and how is Israel stopping it from existing. Why has the P.A. refused to take the next step and asked for talks with all of its neighbours to negotiate peace and mutual borders as it promised to do only last year ?

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

The vote to admit Palestine to the UN
A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

A stupid symbolic UN vote of absolutely no consequence. Ha ha ha.

Wrong again, Rude-ee.

It must be as you declare that Palestine does not exist due to Israel stopping them from having free determination.

Forum List

Back