A dose of truth:

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.

Wring again asylum escapee, the American public overwhelmingly supports Israel.

Maybe, but the young in America and the rest of the world do not. Even in the U.S. things are changing:

"Polls conducted in late July by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that support for Israel is weaker among younger Americans and Democrats than among Americans generally. Add to that the results of a recent focus group culled from 12 congressional staffers — a small but very influential cohort — and pro-Israel activists are worried about the long-term sustainability of broad U.S. support for Israel in Congress."

Ebbing support for Israel among key groups stirring alarm Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Nobody is worried. Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Stop jerking yourself off to speculation.

Just facts that pro-Israel activists have disclosed, through the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. No speculation, quit jerking yourself off in desperation.

Said the antisemitic troll who uses the same wiki site often. However when it contains historical facts that contradict the lies being perpetrated by the Monte bigot, he resorts to the usual "Hasbara" cheap baseless name calling.

I never use Wiki for controversial issues.

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.
Nope....it means this is still a Christian nation.

We consider Israel our brothers.

This nation is no longer a Christian nation thanks to Jewish influence. As a RC I do not support Israel so not all Christians do, in face even the Evangelicals are pulling away from their backing of Israel.

Catholics are against Israel, while true Christians, the Protestants, support Israel.

That's not necessarily true. I know many Catholics that are very pro Israel. The antisemites are the old holdouts from pre Vatican II, who still harbor the same medieval hatreds and still look at Jews as "Christ killers". They are no different ideologically than Islamists.

Oh it has nothing to do with Jews killing Christ although in the NT they did. Support for Israel depends on who they listen to and Hagee is loosing his followers. There are even Jews in American who do not back Israel so it has nothing to do with Jews killing Jesus. Most of us who do not support Israel are aware that the Bible is not to be taken literally nor was it wrote by God, but by men. In that case the secular PM's , although they do not believe it themselves, will often quote how God gave the land of Canaan to them, and well its just simply not true and hypocritical.

Last edited:

Nope....it means this is still a Christian nation.

We consider Israel our brothers.

This nation is no longer a Christian nation thanks to Jewish influence. As a RC I do not support Israel so not all Christians do, in face even the Evangelicals are pulling away from their backing of Israel.

Catholics are against Israel, while true Christians, the Protestants, support Israel.

That's not necessarily true. I know many Catholics that are very pro Israel. The antisemites are the old holdouts from pre Vatican II, who still harbor the same medieval hatreds and still look at Jews as "Christ killers". They are no different ideologically than Islamists.

Oh it has nothing to do with Jews killing Christ although in the NT they did. Support for Israel depends on who they listen to and Hagee is loosing his followers. There are even Jews in American who do not back Israel so it has nothing to do with Jews killing Jesus. Most of us who do not support Israel are aware that the Bible is not to be taken literally nor was it wrote by God, but by men. In that case the secular PM's , although they do not believe it themselves, will often quote how God gave the land of Canaan to them, and well its just simply not true and hypocritical.
Well....that's your opinion....

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

The vote to admit Palestine to the UN
A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

Colonies don't vote in the U.N. These were all independent states.

Of course they are...just like Palestine is a free sovereign independant nation. :rolleyes:

Compact of Free Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I learned something new (about that Association). No one is claiming that Palestine is a free sovereign independent nation yet. And that is mostly the Palestinians' fault. Israel is claiming that it's too dangerous to leave it entirely.

138 sovereign nations recognise Palestine as a sovereign nation, albeit under a colonial occupation.

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

A stupid symbolic UN vote of absolutely no consequence. Ha ha ha.

Wrong again, Rude-ee.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

Of course they are...just like Palestine is a free sovereign independant nation. :rolleyes:

I learned something new (about that Association). No one is claiming that Palestine is a free sovereign independent nation yet. And that is mostly the Palestinians' fault. Israel is claiming that it's too dangerous to leave it entirely.

It is the Palestinian's fault that people from Europe went to Palestine to settle there, evict them and create a state?

Well I'm happy to see that Monte concedes that support for Israel in the U.S. is strong and nothing will change that.

It is the Jews fault that they joined their brethren in their spiritual and ancestral homeland, land that they've been coming back to for 2000 years?

No. it's not Jewish people's fault that America barred her gates against them and forced them to go to Palestine after WW2. That was the fault of the Zionists and anti-Semites in both America and Europe.

Wring again asylum escapee, the American public overwhelmingly supports Israel.

Maybe, but the young in America and the rest of the world do not. Even in the U.S. things are changing:

"Polls conducted in late July by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that support for Israel is weaker among younger Americans and Democrats than among Americans generally. Add to that the results of a recent focus group culled from 12 congressional staffers — a small but very influential cohort — and pro-Israel activists are worried about the long-term sustainability of broad U.S. support for Israel in Congress."

Ebbing support for Israel among key groups stirring alarm Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Nobody is worried. Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Stop jerking yourself off to speculation.

Just facts that pro-Israel activists have disclosed, through the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. No speculation, quit jerking yourself off in desperation.

Said the antisemitic troll who uses the same wiki site often. However when it contains historical facts that contradict the lies being perpetrated by the Monte bigot, he resorts to the usual "Hasbara" cheap baseless name calling.

Wake up you hypocritical asswipe! Almost every thread is about a controversial issue in this forum!

Now the Jew hater is playing word games "I only use wiki for non controversial issues". What the fuck do you think is being discussed here donkey breath, the current value of the Yen? Ha ha ha.

It is the Palestinian's fault that people from Europe went to Palestine to settle there, evict them and create a state?

Well I'm happy to see that Monte concedes that support for Israel in the U.S. is strong and nothing will change that.

It is the Jews fault that they joined their brethren in their spiritual and ancestral homeland, land that they've been coming back to for 2000 years?

No. it's not Jewish people's fault that America barred her gates against them and forced them to go to Palestine after WW2. That was the fault of the Zionists and anti-Semites in both America and Europe.

The Jewish people were simply going back to their spiritual and ancestral homeland. You Muslims are the invaders in the holy land. In fact you came LAST.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

138 sovereign nations recognise Palestine as a sovereign nation, albeit under a colonial occupation.

What's their capital? Ha ha ha.

Wake up you hypocritical asswipe! Almost every thread is about a controversial issue in this forum!

Now the Jew hater is playing word games "I only use wiki for non controversial issues". What the fuck do you think is being discussed here donkey breath, the current value of the Yen? Ha ha ha.

That's why I don't use Wiki here. There are other forums, for example discussing the Greek crisis for which Wiki is useful because there are not paid Hasbara editors changing the articles.

The Jewish people were simply going back to their spiritual and ancestral homeland. You Muslims are the invaders in the holy land. In fact you came LAST.

The Zionists were European colonists that displaced the Christian and Muslim inhabitants.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

Voting for Palestine does not equal being anti Israel.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

Maybe not. But this does:

"A poll released Tuesday by the BBC confirms Israel remains one of the world’s least popular countries, with more than half of those surveyed identifying its influence as “mainly negative.” Only North Korea, Pakistan and Iran fared worse."

Israel low in global popularity ranking The Times of Israel

That's why I don't use Wiki here. There are other forums, for example discussing the Greek crisis for which Wiki is useful because there are not paid Hasbara editors changing the articles.

You "don't use wiki here"?! Bwahahahahaha! You use it all the fuckin' time. Damn, you are one bad liar.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

It takes very little for Achmed to detonate prematurely. LOL

You "don't use wiki here"?! Bwahahahahaha! You use it all the fuckin' time. Damn, you are one bad liar.

Show a Wiki quote that I have linked to, Roufti.

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

It takes very little for Achmed to detonate prematurely. LOL

Roufti has detonated.

The Zionists were European colonists that displaced the Christian and Muslim inhabitants.

Some came from Europe, some came from the Middle East after Muslim animals decided to commit genocide due to the Nazi Palestinian Mufti's influence, while some were already there and part of a community that had been there for hundreds of years. The Sephardic / Mizrahi Middle Eastern Jews now comprise a majority of Israeli's today.

Now wait, the douchebag will tell us that Middle Eastern Jews are actually all European too. Ha ha ha. OMG.

I'm not a troll with unlimited time getting paid to post bullshit on the internet like you are, so excuse me if I don't I have the time to go through the shit you splatter on this board. I actually have a life and better things to do than respond to a mentally ill bigot.

I'm not a troll with unlimited time getting paid to post bullshit on the internet like you are, so excuse me if I don't I have the time to go through the shit you splatter on this board. I actually have a life and better things to do than respond to a mentally ill bigot.

You are the epitome of the paid Hasbara troll Roufti. 2,000 dollars a month they say. Hasbara is being robbed.

Forum List

Back