A dose of truth:

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

The vote to admit Palestine to the UN
A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

Colonies don't vote in the U.N. These were all independent states.

Of course they are...just like Palestine is a free sovereign independant nation. :rolleyes:

Compact of Free Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Really?! Where is this Palestine located?

I'm not Jewish or evangelical, I support Israel 100%. If I was a younger man, I'd go there and help defend them.

I visited Israel when I was in the Navy. We stopped at the port of Ashdod. The Israelis were fantastic toward us. Had the best time, ate some great food saw all of the sights, loved it all.

Palastinians are worthless savages.

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.

Wring again asylum escapee, the American public overwhelmingly supports Israel.

Maybe, but the young in America and the rest of the world do not. Even in the U.S. things are changing:

"Polls conducted in late July by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that support for Israel is weaker among younger Americans and Democrats than among Americans generally. Add to that the results of a recent focus group culled from 12 congressional staffers — a small but very influential cohort — and pro-Israel activists are worried about the long-term sustainability of broad U.S. support for Israel in Congress."

Ebbing support for Israel among key groups stirring alarm Jewish Telegraphic Agency

I'm not Jewish or evangelical, I support Israel 100%. If I was a younger man, I'd go there and help defend them.

I visited Israel when I was in the Navy. We stopped at the port of Ashdod. The Israelis were fantastic toward us. Had the best time, ate some great food saw all of the sights, loved it all.

I instead, fully support my fellow Christians. And, you are a racist.

When you were in the navy, I imagine so, but I take it your a conservative, the maj or Israelites are secular. What did you have to do with the Palestinians, to say such a thing, also what year were you there.

Stop the presses, The USA supports Zionist Israel! So what's new given that 40% of Jewish people live in the USA, 40% of Jewish people live in Zionist Israel?

un-hrc29-israel-vote.jpg

The vote to admit Palestine to the UN
A86iq9yCAAAz-NQ.png

si-un-graphic-300.jpg

and even those 9 include 6 dependancie or colonies of the USA, meh, non topic. Next.

Colonies don't vote in the U.N. These were all independent states.

Of course they are...just like Palestine is a free sovereign independant nation. :rolleyes:

Compact of Free Association - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I learned something new (about that Association). No one is claiming that Palestine is a free sovereign independent nation yet. And that is mostly the Palestinians' fault. Israel is claiming that it's too dangerous to leave it entirely.

It is the Palestinian's fault that people from Europe went to Palestine to settle there, evict them and create a state?

Yep they should have chosen to side with the winners and not the losers

No you support islamocatholic Nazis making you the RACIST

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

House UNANIMOUSLY Stands Up for Israel Against Hamas

US Senate Passes Bipartisan Resolution In Support of Israel

Senate Resolution Unanimously Welcomes Netanyahu - 02/28/2015

Gallup Poll: Seven in Ten Americans Continue To View Israel Favorably

New Poll Shows Strong American Support For Israel

Fuck Obama!

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

What really matters is what the American people and those that represent them in the House and Senate think!

Support for Israel runs extremely strong across both parties and an overwhelming majority of American public.

Fuck Obama!

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

Is the American public being bribed into supporting Israel? How so?

A lot of support comes from jews themselves and Evangelicals. Also any politician support for Israel is due to the fact being anti Israel is political suicide.

Its not so much people are pro Israel is they believe all the anti muslim propaganda put out by Fox news and Israel.

Maybe, but the young in America and the rest of the world do not. Even in the U.S. things are changing:

"Polls conducted in late July by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that support for Israel is weaker among younger Americans and Democrats than among Americans generally. Add to that the results of a recent focus group culled from 12 congressional staffers — a small but very influential cohort — and pro-Israel activists are worried about the long-term sustainability of broad U.S. support for Israel in Congress."

Ebbing support for Israel among key groups stirring alarm Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Nobody is worried. Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Stop jerking yourself off to speculation.

Fuck Obama!

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

More like brainwashed, the politicians are the ones who are bribed.

No you support islamocatholic Nazis making you the RACIST

IDIOT!

Yes that would be you

Fuck Obama!

Just goes to show....

MONEY TALKS!

More like brainwashed, the politicians are the ones who are bribed.

By the muslims who have all the oil money, so they are just giving back a small dividend

Challenger,, et al,

Israel does not have a foreign policy that stipulate war with its neighbors until they are defeated.

Oh please. Zionist Israel still has to abide by the conditions imposed by the UN for it's membership but that doesn't stop it being a member. Uncle Shmu'el makes sure no one gets in it's way.
(COMMENT)

Remember, membership is all about the furtherance of :
  • Peace Loving
  • Able to carry out the obligations contained in the Charter.
  • Willing to carry out the obligations contained in the Charter.
Not about war, armed struggle and jihad. The State of Palestine only has violence as a policy. No peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

Nobody is worried. Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Stop jerking yourself off to speculation.

Just facts that pro-Israel activists have disclosed, through the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. No speculation, quit jerking yourself off in desperation.

How exactly am I a racist? Palastinian isn't a race.

You should then understand what the legal definition of racism is before you demonstrate your ignorance.

When you were in the navy, I imagine so, but I take it your a conservative, the maj or Israelites are secular. What did you have to do with the Palestinians, to say such a thing, also what year were you there.

Israelites? Secular? WTF?

The Palastinians are ruthless treacherous murdering scum. History shows that quite clearly.

I was there in 1979.

"Article 3

Any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, ethnic or national origin or religious intolerance motivated by racist considerations, which destroys or compromises the sovereign equality of States and the right of peoples to self-determination, or which limits in an arbitrary or discriminatory manner the right of every human being and group to full development is incompatible with the requirements of an international order which is just and guarantees respect for human rights; the right to full development implies-equal access to the means of personal and collective advancement and fulfillment in a climate of respect for the values of civilizations and cultures, both national and world-wide. "

Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice UNESCO

Forum List

Back