A Declaration of War?

Illegal action by an alleged President/
So now posts from a satirical website counts as news? Yeah I could see trumpanzees declaring war of this lol.

Follow the science…..

Spoken like a true communist.
Xi is not running America. That is a demonstrable fact. You are evidently living in a hyper reality so at the least you suffer from delusions. It's also possible you suffer from schizophrenia. Me wanting to lock you in a padded cell is not just so you get help, but to protect society from your illness. It has nothing to do with a political agenda.

Big Pharm wants you to get 20 boosters so they can get the revenue from the FED…..YOUR TAX MONEY.

That is the ONLY reason they are pushing the VACCINE….THAT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

Why do you brainless sheep fall for this bullshit?

Commies….FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

Biden really said this?

Tell me this is a joke.

PLEASE GOD!!!!

Not that I ever liked Biden, but to think they have sunk this low.
It's a joke.

But in today's political environment, truth is subjective, so if it's what you want to believe, then it's the truth.

Everyone is entitled to their own set of facts in Nuttersville.

Big Pharm wants you to get 20 boosters so they can get the revenue from the FED…..YOUR TAX MONEY.

That is the ONLY reason they are pushing the VACCINE….THAT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

Why do you brainless sheep fall for this bullshit?
There are very few vaccines that are 100% foolproof. Even the polio vaccine is not 100% foolproof (as you say, it doesnt work).

But hey, at least you are trying to figure out why sane people get vaccines by asking a question. So I guess I'll give you some credit for that.

I am a vet and I am fully vaccinated. However Biden and Company are pushing these vaccines so hard I am actually beginning to regret getting one.

Something stinks here and I am not sure what.

Is Biden getting a pay off from Big Pharma for pushing vaccine mandates? Biden and Son love influence peddling and are damn good at it.

Why don’t we hear more about treatments for COVID-19?

Follow the science…..

"Moderately-certain evidence..."

Moderately certain to whom? Following the science involves accessing the alleged evidence. Otherwise it's not science; it's speculation. What evidence?

Let the Endless Lawsuits against The Bigoted Faux Xiden Administration begin.

Biden really said this?

“You are willing to fight and die for your country. You are willing to take a bullet in the head for next to nothing. Get blown to bits over in Afghanistan. But you won’t let us pump some mRNA molecules into your arm?” the president continued. “It’s time to get real. Some of you are behaving like some real wise guys here, some real dummies. Wiseguy dumb-dumb boys, as my father used to say. Enough is enough. So sit down and get the dang shot. Do what we tell you to do and continue your service to this great country. Or go without your healthcare benefits. The choice is yours.”

Tell me this is a joke.

PLEASE GOD!!!!

Not that I ever liked Biden, but to think they have sunk this low.
666 Faux Xiden is serious about implementing his 666 Gestapo Vaccine Mandate.

"Moderately-certain evidence..."

Moderately certain to whom? Following the science involves accessing the alleged evidence. Otherwise it's not science; it's speculation. What evidence?

HUH?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you one of those fools claiming IVERMECTIN is ONLY for deworming horses?

They give IBUPROFIN to DOGS…..so anyone who takes ADVIL is taking a CANINE PAIN KILLER.

Fuck you phonies.

Why should he bother? Half of you never come back to address them when they're given.

I also conducted a search. The only thing I could find is that the VA is covered by the mandate that anyone working for a medical group receiving federal funds must get the vaccine. I can’t find anything about health benefits for Veterans being restricted.

So before I declare this more Conspiracy Theory, I am asking if you have links to alternate sources, and by that I mean something that doesn’t either draw from this or is not quoted by this.

Fox News would be all over this wouldn’t they? I can’t find a news story from them.

So where can we find more information on this?

You're regretting getting the vax simply because our President wants to save lives by telling people to get vaxxed? You need your head checked.
You need your head checked if you think Biden cares about saving lives or that his mandates could do so.

About as believable as CNN. You call that news?

Ok, CNN has sources mentioned in the story. And the news they report is also reported by other sources, so you can get other versions, or more information depending on the source. The problem I’m having is finding anything on this.

I mean nothing. Fox News would be running with it wouldn’t they? Or are they now Left Wing too?

If this is false, and isn’t really happening, then shouldn’t you be mad at the person who lied to you?

Forum List

Back