A conversation that didn't happen, but should have.

I’m only sticking up for the truth. Politicians are lying to you about Pelosi and they know you will believe them unquestioningly.

It’s a really pathetic trick that is working on you.
You keep believing the lie, it is well known.

“It is well known” is exactly what people who just repeat what they’re told say.

They’re taking advantage of you.
Tried to sneak in a billion dollars for planned parenthood. A billion less than the suffering would've got.

Didn’t happen. Stop blindly repeating what you’ve been told to believe.
Don't worry I'm sure all those dead babies you supported killing, will haunt you and Pelosi in hell. I mean trying to take away a billion from people who need it. To kill babies.
If only you showed concern for babies once they are born.

“It is well known” is exactly what people who just repeat what they’re told say.

Tried to sneak in a billion dollars for planned parenthood. A billion less than the suffering would've got.

Don't worry I'm sure all those dead babies you supported killing, will haunt you and Pelosi in hell. I mean trying to take away a billion from people who need it. To kill babies.
I raised my son on my own without child support. So good one, try again.

Trump was prepared, immediately performed his signature move of closing the border.
That wasn't only not nearly enough, your reply does not address the myriad of ways Trump has bungled the response. Everything from down playing the risks to misinforming the public to not anticipating the need for equipment despite being given the advantage of using the events in China as a warning.
The list goes on

White House Staffer: Mr. President, HHS has just completed a study, code-named "Crimson Contagion," on the country's preparedness regarding a potential viral outbreak. It highlights "just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed."

Trump: Go on.

WH Staffer: Sir, among other things, like bureaucratic snags, the study found the country does "not have the means to quickly manufacture more essential medical equipment, supplies or medicines, including antiviral medications, needles, syringes, N95 respirators and ventilators."

Trump: I see.

WH Staffer: The study makes some dire predictions, sir. It lays out scenarios in which millions of people could potentially be infected. What would you like to do about it, sir?

Trump: We should see about replacing the people I fired from the NSC who were put in place by the Obama admin to help coordinate the nation's response. Also, plans need to be made for a way to increase our capacity to manufacture protective clothing, masks, and to make sure we have enough accurate test kits that can be made available quickly. Let's get moving on that and report back to me in two weeks on what progress has been made.
............................................................................................................................................
The more realistic conversation.

WH Official: Mr. President, your golf clubs are packed, sir. Will you be playing 18 or 36 holes?

Trump: Good, good. 36. I'm supposed to be meeting with staff about some stupid report but I just don't have time. I hear the weather is going to be great in Florida this weekend.
..................................................................................................................
Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded

WASHINGTON — The outbreak of the respiratory virus began in China and was quickly spread around the world by air travelers, who ran high fevers. In the United States, it was first detected in Chicago, and 47 days later, the World Health Organization declared a pandemic. By then it was too late: 110 million Americans were expected to become ill, leading to 7.7 million hospitalized and 586,000 dead.

That scenario, code-named “Crimson Contagion” and imagining an influenza pandemic, was simulated by the Trump administration’s Department of Health and Human Services in a series of exercises that ran from last January to August.

The simulation’s sobering results — contained in a draft report dated October 2019 that has not previously been reported — drove home just how underfunded, underprepared and uncoordinated the federal government would be for a life-or-death battle with a virus for which no treatment existed.
Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded
.................................................................................................................................................
Here's the Golfer-in-Chief, the guy responsible for keeping the country safe, prioritizing his time.

president-trump-golfing.jpg

I see, Americans have no choice but to initiate Impeachment Hoax Version Deux, Right?

NOT

Panic Pandemic – Why are people who should know better buying the Covid19 hype? Exaggerated or invented, the true danger Covid19 poses is shutting down our sense of reason

I’m only sticking up for the truth. Politicians are lying to you about Pelosi and they know you will believe them unquestioningly.

It’s a really pathetic trick that is working on you.

Despicable.

Despicable.
Killing babies is despicable.

Because only a government program can express compassionate?

The pandemic response team was let go in 2018 by the administration they tracked viruses and pandemics around the world.

Lie.

It’s thus true that the Trump administration axed the executive branch team responsible for coordinating a response to a pandemic and did not replace it, eliminating Ziemer’s position and reassigning others, although Bolton was the executive at the top of the National Security Council chain of command at the time.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

Now tuck your tail.

Berg, list your actions and dates if you were POTUS. Be specific.

Honestly, do you sincerely hope to bury the incompetence and inaction of this president with the "be specific" deflection that his supporters constantly invoke?
So I'll be specific, the warning flags and seriousness about implementing control of this virus should have started with Trump flying home from Davos on January 22nd and try to re-assemble the NSC response team that he had disbanded. Government agencies, Governors, business leaders should have all been on conference calls. Enabling the states to respond should have started right then. The action we didn't see until March 13th could have been rolling almost two month earlier.

But it was more important to campaign and shadow the Democrats running against him at his pep rallies than it was to do his job.

Here you go. A timeline for you.
'Not Concerned at All': A Timeline of Trump's Coronavirus Dismissals

That specific enough for you?
In January he stopped travel from China, you called him racist. He has handled this crisis very well. Even your girl Omar says so.

Stop tossing red herrings out. The fish smell is starting to make me gag. Closing off travel was appropriate (I've said this in other threads). It's closing the barn door after the horses have already left and it wasn't rooted in concern for the public health, but it was appropriate. It would be very difficult to slow the spread of a virus in our connected world of travel...even with the false sense of security the belief in xenophobia gives some people.

No, my issue with Trump is that it was more important to deny, dismiss, deflect, and campaign than it was to actually, you know, be a leader.

He didn't close enough travel and they knew about this as early as November.

Trumpleton's, honestly, in your wildest imagination can you see Trump spending his time as he should..........meeting with competent staff to proactively organize the nation's response.........instead of making plans for rallies, playing golf, and sending out mean tweets.
He is holding daily briefings with his experts, of course you will still complain.

Starting on March 13th...exactly two days after his disaster of an address to the nation and the stock market tanking the next day.
Can you tell me, what was the excuse for inaction between January 22nd and March 13th? (besides the requisite knee-jerk travel ban).
If Trump personally made the vaccine himself, you would still say he didn't do the right thing. Like I said your girl Omar said Trump has done a great job on this crisis.

If Trump personally made the vaccine himself, I'd be concerned that it was actually a roofie.
And Omar isn't "my girl". I have my own elected representative. She's just a convenient alt-right talking point distraction.
Like I said no matter what Trump does you will still cry about it.

NO, no matter what trump does you keep sucking his dick.

Trump has handled this thing fine. Trump calls the virus the China virus and the media only reports how bad that is. The media has hyped this thing way above what it should.

Are you sure? It seems like the media isn’t the only ones saying it’s really bad. The CDC and public health officials have confirmed that’s the case.

Trump was trying to downplay it to protect the economy. He made the wrong call.
In January he said we will be fine and we will. Maybe congress should work with him instead of against him. Little over 200 deaths without a vaccine. Compared to 18,000 Obama lost with a vaccine. Even though I didn't harp on Obama about it, because a single person cannot stop a virus. But since you want to make Trump look bad, I'll bring up the failure of your boy.

And here I thought it was the Dems that we’re trying to make it a political issue. I guess you’ve successfully disproven that allegation.

He claimed it was totally under control. Air tight. No reason for concern. We will have a vaccine very soon.
He is working on trying to do that, what are the democrats in Congress trying to do. Besides trying to slip free abortions in a relief bill?
He’s also trying to misinform and deflect blame.

Like when you tell mistruths such as free abortions in a relief bill.

Shit you see the faces and rolled eyes today of Fauci and that Dr from CDC? They know he's unqualified to handle this and needs to step aside.

Honestly, do you sincerely hope to bury the incompetence and inaction of this president with the "be specific" deflection that his supporters constantly invoke?
So I'll be specific, the warning flags and seriousness about implementing control of this virus should have started with Trump flying home from Davos on January 22nd and try to re-assemble the NSC response team that he had disbanded. Government agencies, Governors, business leaders should have all been on conference calls. Enabling the states to respond should have started right then. The action we didn't see until March 13th could have been rolling almost two month earlier.

But it was more important to campaign and shadow the Democrats running against him at his pep rallies than it was to do his job.

In January he stopped travel from China, you called him racist. He has handled this crisis very well. Even your girl Omar says so.

Stop tossing red herrings out. The fish smell is starting to make me gag. Closing off travel was appropriate (I've said this in other threads). It's closing the barn door after the horses have already left and it wasn't rooted in concern for the public health, but it was appropriate. It would be very difficult to slow the spread of a virus in our connected world of travel...even with the false sense of security the belief in xenophobia gives some people.

No, my issue with Trump is that it was more important to deny, dismiss, deflect, and campaign than it was to actually, you know, be a leader.

He was call racist and over reacting by you loons.

Are you sure? It seems like the media isn’t the only ones saying it’s really bad. The CDC and public health officials have confirmed that’s the case.

Trump was trying to downplay it to protect the economy. He made the wrong call.
In January he said we will be fine and we will. Maybe congress should work with him instead of against him. Little over 200 deaths without a vaccine. Compared to 18,000 Obama lost with a vaccine. Even though I didn't harp on Obama about it, because a single person cannot stop a virus. But since you want to make Trump look bad, I'll bring up the failure of your boy.

And here I thought it was the Dems that we’re trying to make it a political issue. I guess you’ve successfully disproven that allegation.

He claimed it was totally under control. Air tight. No reason for concern. We will have a vaccine very soon.
He is working on trying to do that, what are the democrats in Congress trying to do. Besides trying to slip free abortions in a relief bill?
He’s also trying to misinform and deflect blame.

Like when you tell mistruths such as free abortions in a relief bill.

Shit you see the faces and rolled eyes today of Fauci and that Dr from CDC? They know he's unqualified to handle this and needs to step aside.

Like, there are things Trump is good at. This is not one of them. His instincts are totally off. He’s used to sugar coating, using hyperbole, playing on people to sway them and manipulate them. It works if you’re selling condos. That’s exactly the opposite of what medical professionals want right now.

Was he? Where's your threads to back that up?

No he wasn't called racist. And over reacting??? What rock have you been living under? His reaction to the virus starting from January 22nd is a textbook example of how NOT to over react. In fact, how to barely respond at all until the adults had to step in.

Inept, Incompetent, Unfit. Those are some examples of what he WAS called.

Voters will remember how Trump eradicated Coronavirus. Trump will win big in November. Maybe even bigger than 2016.

Was he? Where's your threads to back that up?
Try cnn.

No he wasn't called racist. And over reacting??? What rock have you been living under? His reaction to the virus starting from January 22nd is a textbook example of how NOT to over react. In fact, how to barely respond at all until the adults had to step in.

Inept, Incompetent, Unfit. Those are some examples of what he WAS called.
78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

That's you.

Forum List

Back