A conversation that didn't happen, but should have.

Trump has handled this thing fine. Trump calls the virus the China virus and the media only reports how bad that is. The media has hyped this thing way above what it should.

Are you sure? It seems like the media isn’t the only ones saying it’s really bad. The CDC and public health officials have confirmed that’s the case.

Trump was trying to downplay it to protect the economy. He made the wrong call.
In January he said we will be fine and we will. Maybe congress should work with him instead of against him. Little over 200 deaths without a vaccine. Compared to 18,000 Obama lost with a vaccine. Even though I didn't harp on Obama about it, because a single person cannot stop a virus. But since you want to make Trump look bad, I'll bring up the failure of your boy.

And here I thought it was the Dems that we’re trying to make it a political issue. I guess you’ve successfully disproven that allegation.

He claimed it was totally under control. Air tight. No reason for concern. We will have a vaccine very soon.
He is working on trying to do that, what are the democrats in Congress trying to do. Besides trying to slip free abortions in a relief bill?
He’s also trying to misinform and deflect blame.

Like when you tell mistruths such as free abortions in a relief bill.
Pelosi tried to slip it in. Never let a crisis go to waste. Obama's right hand man.

Are you sure? It seems like the media isn’t the only ones saying it’s really bad. The CDC and public health officials have confirmed that’s the case.

In January he said we will be fine and we will. Maybe congress should work with him instead of against him. Little over 200 deaths without a vaccine. Compared to 18,000 Obama lost with a vaccine. Even though I didn't harp on Obama about it, because a single person cannot stop a virus. But since you want to make Trump look bad, I'll bring up the failure of your boy.

And here I thought it was the Dems that we’re trying to make it a political issue. I guess you’ve successfully disproven that allegation.

He claimed it was totally under control. Air tight. No reason for concern. We will have a vaccine very soon.
He is working on trying to do that, what are the democrats in Congress trying to do. Besides trying to slip free abortions in a relief bill?

Pelosi tried to slip it in. Never let a crisis go to waste. Obama's right hand man.
They were also trying to stop Trump from stopping foreign travel into our country. Liberals are politicizing this crisis to make Trump look bad. No matter how many Americans die. You people are despicable.

No she didn’t. You’re listening to people who are lying to you, trying to use anything they can to get a political benefit.

No she didn’t. You’re listening to people who are lying to you, trying to use anything they can to get a political benefit.
Politicians are talking about what kind of a shameful thing she tried to do. Putting tax payer funds to pay for abortion, into a crisis relief bill, and your trying to stick up for her. You are as despicable as she is, got to kill them babies no matter what.

Politicians are talking about what kind of a shameful thing she tried to do. Putting tax payer funds to pay for abortion, into a crisis relief bill, and your trying to stick up for her. You are as despicable as she is, got to kill them babies no matter what.

I’m only sticking up for the truth. Politicians are lying to you about Pelosi and they know you will believe them unquestioningly.

It’s a really pathetic trick that is working on you.

I’m only sticking up for the truth. Politicians are lying to you about Pelosi and they know you will believe them unquestioningly.

You keep believing the lie, it is well known.

If Trumpleton's didn't have lies to believe in their minds would be blank.

“It is well known” is exactly what people who just repeat what they’re told say.

They’re taking advantage of you.

The point being, we have a part-time prez who spends his time doing PR events, primping himself with make-up and hairspray, being divisive, tweeting, watching Faux, playing lots of golf, but precious little time doing the work required of someone who is supposed to be among the most informed people in the world.

Do any of you cultists think he knew about the HHS report? If he knew about it but ignored it, or didn't know about it, it's negligence either way. It's being too lazy or too preoccupied to do the hard work of being the POTUS.

The point being, we have a part-time prez who spends his time doing PR events, primping himself with make-up and hairspray, being divisive, tweeting, watching Faux, playing lots of golf, but precious little time doing the work required of someone who is supposed to be among the most informed people in the world.
Do any of you cultists think he knew about the HHS report? If he knew about it but ignored it, or didn't know about it, it's negligence either way. It's being too lazy or too preoccupied to do the hard work of being the POTUS.
Relax, the Coronavirus will go away when the weather gets warm.

Relax, the Coronavirus will go away when the weather gets warm.

Maybe. Maybe not. Australia has plenty of cases and it’s summer there.

“It is well known” is exactly what people who just repeat what they’re told say.

Tried to sneak in a billion dollars for planned parenthood. A billion less than the suffering would've got.

Interesting how you Democrats rely on fake news all the time.

Wait.........you wrote, "Relax, the Coronavirus will go away when the weather gets warm.".........and you accuse us of relying on fake news? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Tried to sneak in a billion dollars for planned parenthood. A billion less than the suffering would've got.

Didn’t happen. Stop blindly repeating what you’ve been told to believe.

Didn’t happen. Stop blindly repeating what you’ve been told to believe.
Don't worry I'm sure all those dead babies you supported killing, will haunt you and Pelosi in hell. I mean trying to take away a billion from people who need it. To kill babies.

Forum List

Back