A Conversation About Race

whites are really afraid to have an honest discussion on race,because they fear if they say the wrong word (n-word,they will get their ass handed to them

We won't be able to have any kind of honest, constructive "conversation about race" until a non-liberal white person can criticize a liberal black person to any degree on any topic at any time in any way without someone screaming "you're just a racist!"

Probably not any time soon.

The only thing you can do constructive is get out of the way. We don't need your opinions. If you want to constructively discuss something you ask permission and realize criticism only works when you have a right to criticize. White people don't.

Fortunately I don't need your "approval" to do anything, nor do I care whether I get it or not.

And I'm out of your way. So quit complaining, get your shit together and improve your own life.

We won't be able to have any kind of honest, constructive "conversation about race" until a non-liberal white person can criticize a liberal black person to any degree on any topic at any time in any way without someone screaming "you're just a racist!"

Probably not any time soon.

The only thing you can do constructive is get out of the way. We don't need your opinions. If you want to constructively discuss something you ask permission and realize criticism only works when you have a right to criticize. White people don't.

Fortunately I don't need your "approval" to do anything, nor do I care whether I get it or not.

And I'm out of your way. So quit complaining, get your shit together and improve your own life.

I was not addressing you personally. You couldn't hold a toddler back so you are no obstacle. And yes you do need my approval to have a frank discussion. One guy thought the same way as you did and tried to test me. He had to get his jaw wired for his error in judgement.

I was not addressing you personally. You couldn't hold a toddler back so you are no obstacle. And yes you do need my approval to have a frank discussion. One guy thought the same way as you did and tried to test me. He had to get his jaw wired for his error in judgement.

Then stop bitching. No one is in your way.

And this "had to get his jaw wired" stuff - how old are you? Should you be here?

Then stop bitching. No one is in your way.

And this "had to get his jaw wired" stuff - how old are you? Should you be here?

I'm not bitching. I was responding to a thread started by someone else. If I was bitching I would have started a thread saying "white people shut up".

As far as the jaw wired stuff I just reflected your sentiment you were going to do anything you pleased. I just reminded you that there are some serious consequences to such a course of action. Does that make sense?

whites are really afraid to have an honest discussion on race,because they fear if they say the wrong word (n-word,they will get their ass handed to them

By whom? You, tough guy?

Nobody's impressed with that bullshit, bitch.

My intent is not to impress you. My intent is to let you know what could happen should you ever decide to test a brotha such as myself. You better wake yourself up and bang your head up against the wall if you were ever to dream of doing it.

My intent is not to impress you. My intent is to let you know what could happen should you ever decide to test a brotha such as myself. You better wake yourself up and bang your head up against the wall if you were ever to dream of doing it.
Again, nobody is impressed, bitch.

My intent is to let you know what could happen should you ever decide to test a brotha such as myself. You better wake yourself up and bang your head up against the wall if you were ever to dream of doing it.

:lmao:

Why ? When they can just shoot whoever is dumbass enough to attack them (and become the next Trayvon Martin). Even if I happen to forget my .380, any loon who attacks me (no matter what color he is) will soon discover the mistake of trying to attack a US Army veteran, when my steel-toed combat boots break both of his legs.

In other words, shut up, fool.

Why ? When they can just shoot whoever is dumbass enough to attack them (and become the next Trayvon Martin). Even if I happen to forget my .380, any loon who attacks me (no matter what color he is) will soon discover the mistake of trying to attack a US Army veteran, when my steel-toed combat boots break both of his legs.

In other words, shut up, fool.

Another fake military man that was weeded out at the MEPS by the psych test. You sissified hillbillies are funny.

My intent is to let you know what could happen should you ever decide to test a brotha such as myself. You better wake yourself up and bang your head up against the wall if you were ever to dream of doing it.

Unkotare at a loss for words ? :lol: What happened Unkotare ? Bit your tongue ? Can't even respond to a racist fool like Asclepias ? Shame on you. Better get with it, Unkotare. You're under surveillience.

Unkotare at a loss for words ? :lol: What happened Unkotare ? Bit your tongue ? Can't even respond to a racist fool like Asclepias ? Shame on you. Better get with it, Unkotare. You're under surveillience.

Brooding over your failed life, loser? Looking for someone to blame? You'll change nothing that way, wash-out.

We already did change that. The guy is a lying, lice infested redneck. See how easy that was?

Your OPINION didn't change a thing. Bet you didn't even watch the video.

Why would I watch a redneck lie? :cuckoo:

Ahh come on, you like to 'look stuff up'. Go ahead , watch it and expand your knowledge [which is already as wide and deep as the 'Ethiopian Ocean'].
I like you, you're a fun guy. Maybe I should add you to my friends list?
I already revealed to you I'm an eighth Pawnee; doesn't that make us brothers in blood? [since Native Americans are really Black and all]. Hey, I'm Jewish too...the real kind, not one of those ''white guys that adopted the belief''. I think we may well be related. By the way, thank you for informing me of this useful information. You, Sir,are a God Send.

Syphilis believes he is an educated c0l0red guy with and IQ above the norm (87). However he doesn't seem to have a job. So he spends his days trying to impress the masses with all this Egyptian, Jewish Columbus negro propaganda.( He actually believes the world revolves around his mud people. His sources speak for themselves... New Black Panther Party, Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton's new book Me and Tawana!. Grow up and get a job, Obamacare is waiting on you.

Your OPINION didn't change a thing. Bet you didn't even watch the video.

Why would I watch a redneck lie? :cuckoo:

Ahh come on, you like to 'look stuff up'. Go ahead , watch it and expand your knowledge [which is already as wide and deep as the 'Ethiopian Ocean'].
I like you, you're a fun guy. Maybe I should add you to my friends list?
I already revealed to you I'm an eighth Pawnee; doesn't that make us brothers in blood? [since Native Americans are really Black and all]. Hey, I'm Jewish too...the real kind, not one of those ''white guys that adopted the belief''. I think we may well be related. By the way, thank you for informing me of this useful information. You, Sir,are a God Send.

LOL! You dont like me. I'm your worst nightmare. Yes you may have descended from Black people but in no way are we brothers. No problem regarding the information. Anytime you need facts instead of fantasy let me know.

Syphilis believes he is an educated c0l0red guy with and IQ above the norm (87). However he doesn't seem to have a job. So he spends his days trying to impress the masses with all this Egyptian, Jewish Columbus negro propaganda.( He actually believes the world revolves around his mud people. His sources speak for themselves... New Black Panther Party, Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton's new book Me and Tawana!. Grow up and get a job, Obamacare is waiting on you.

No I don't have a job. I plan to never go back to having one. I am unemployable. Thats what happens when you have your own business. You get to do what you want to. I know its hard working at Carl's Jr's but if you work hard and educate yourself then one day you may have it like me. Get a job?! Ok loser. :lol:

Forum List

Back