A Conversation About Race

Syphilis believes he is an educated c0l0red guy with and IQ above the norm (87). However he doesn't seem to have a job. So he spends his days trying to impress the masses with all this Egyptian, Jewish Columbus negro propaganda.( He actually believes the world revolves around his mud people. His sources speak for themselves... New Black Panther Party, Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton's new book Me and Tawana!. Grow up and get a job, Obamacare is waiting on you.

No I don't have a job. I plan to never go back to having one. I am unemployable. Thats what happens when you have your own business. You get to do what you want to. I know its hard working at Carl's Jr's but if you work hard and educate yourself then one day you may have it like me. Get a job?! Ok loser. :lol:

Unemployable? Who'd have guessed that? A business huh? Golly that's really swell.
I actually have one too, for over 30 years now. Mine involves feeding the masses by delivering a wholesome, high quality product. My biggest stumbling block is dealing with all the Bureaucracy, licencing fees , EPA,and taxes.....lots and lots of taxes. Then there's this impending health care dealio.
I found that I could just cut back on most of my interests and not employ anybody ever again. Since I'm semi retired now [I don't need to work, I just like to] I have plenty of spare time to hang out with gifted intellectuals such as yourself. I'm gone five months out of the year still, but you know how demanding running the show can be; my boss is a real JERK...ha ha! I'll bet you have similar problems as well.
I'm very disappointed you don't consider me a brother and doubt my sincerity. I'd be a good friend, no kidding. Maybe we could network and expand our wealth in the process?
You've opened my eyes to a whole new world!!! I even went out and bought a Flava Flav CD last night!!!!!!
Can you help a brutha out and tell me where I could score one of those clockie medallion things?
That would be mighty dope of you if you could.

Last edited:
Syphilis believes he is an educated c0l0red guy with and IQ above the norm (87). However he doesn't seem to have a job. So he spends his days trying to impress the masses with all this Egyptian, Jewish Columbus negro propaganda.( He actually believes the world revolves around his mud people. His sources speak for themselves... New Black Panther Party, Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton's new book Me and Tawana!. Grow up and get a job, Obamacare is waiting on you.

No I don't have a job. I plan to never go back to having one. I am unemployable. Thats what happens when you have your own business. You get to do what you want to. I know its hard working at Carl's Jr's but if you work hard and educate yourself then one day you may have it like me. Get a job?! Ok loser. :lol:

Unemployable? Who'd have guessed that? A business huh? Golly that's really swell.
I actually have one too, for over 30 years now. Mine involves feeding the masses by delivering a wholesome, high quality product. My biggest stumbling block is dealing with all the Bureaucracy, licencing fees , EPA,and taxes.....lots and lots of taxes. Then there's this impending health care dealio.
I found that I could just cut back on most of my interests and not employ anybody ever again. Since I'm semi retired now [I don't need to work, I just like to] I have plenty of spare time to hang out with gifted intellectuals such as yourself. I'm gone five months out of the year still, but you know how demanding running the show can be; my boss is a real JERK...ha ha! I'll bet you have similar problems as well.
I'm very disappointed you don't consider me a brother and doubt my sincerity. I'd be a good friend, no kidding. Maybe we could network and expand our wealth in the process?
You've opened my eyes to a whole new world!!! I even went out and bought a Flava Flav CD last night!!!!!!
Can you help a brutha out and tell me where I could score one of those clockie medallion things?

If you truly own the noble business that you are describing then you are not doing something right. Get and accountant to help you with your tax liability issues. No I have very little problems with my business. My mentors taught me how to use professionals to make sure it runs smoothly even in my extended absence. Dont feel bad about me doubting your sincerity. i do that to all bigots. I have a great and ever growing network of people that truly care for people no matter their color. You just wouldn't fit in with your views. I'm sure if you go to your local Black hood and ask that question you will receive some excellent customer service.

If you truly own the noble business that you are describing then you are not doing something right. Get and accountant to help you with your tax liability issues. No I have very little problems with my business. My mentors taught me how to use professionals to make sure it runs smoothly even in my extended absence. Dont feel bad about me doubting your sincerity. i do that to all bigots. I have a great and ever growing network of people that truly care for people no matter their color. You just wouldn't fit in with your views. I'm sure if you go to your local Black hood and ask that question you will receive some excellent customer service.

Ok, will do. I appreciate good customer service. Why would I be a bigot? Wouldn't that be self loathing, considering my new found African roots?

Ok, will do. I appreciate good customer service. Why would I be a bigot? Wouldn't that be self loathing, considering my new found African roots?

Yes it would be. However, years of training is hard to undo. You cant help yourself.

Yes it would be. However, years of training is hard to undo. You cant help yourself.

Gee, thanks for understanding. I promise to apply my self and really work on my shortcomings. I just knew you were a good guy. Maybe in time we can work together in the spirit of brotherhood, and help others correct the error of their ways.
I'm looking forward to future informative posts from you. It's very kind of you to share, and I take great comfort in knowing you're always here to respond to my inquiries.
I wish you and yours the happiest Kwanzaa ever!!!

Gee, thanks for understanding. I promise to apply my self and really work on my shortcomings. I just knew you were a good guy. Maybe in time we can work together in the spirit of brotherhood, and help others correct the error of their ways.
I'm looking forward to future informative posts from you. It's very kind of you to share, and I take great comfort in knowing you're always here to respond to my inquiries.
I wish you and yours the happiest Kwanzaa ever!!!

Why thank you. Happy Xmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah to you too.

There's racism with all ethnic groups. Some folks get a woodie about it, others don't.
Myself, I just plain get sick of all the hate. According to the Bible, God wants us to 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:31
Now I'm agnostic but I can find no other book that is a better cornerstone for personal morals than the Bible.

There's racism with all ethnic groups. Some folks get a woodie about it, others don't.
Myself, I just plain get sick of all the hate. According to the Bible, God wants us to 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:31
Now I'm agnostic but I can find no other book that is a better cornerstone for personal morals than the Bible.

I do too but its kind of hard to stay pleasant when you have people attacking you out of fear.

Forum List

Back