For Black_Man and Those Like Him

Whip

De Ebil White Racimist
Dec 14, 2013
[ame=http://youtu.be/HGY268Pui-0]What does the white man owe blacks YouTube - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing whites owe me is to get the hell out of my way. The guy in the video is ignorant of a lot of things but spot on in others. He is completely right about business ownership for instance but really ignorant of the roots of Christianity. He completely misses the fact that economic and academic advantage whites have had for 400 years has a very large impact on todays Black mentality. He is also only talking to a subset of the Black community. Dont miss that very important point.

The only thing whites owe me is to get the hell out of my way.1. The guy in the video is ignorant of a lot of things but spot on in others. He is completely right about business ownership for instance but really ignorant of the roots of Christianity.2. He completely misses the fact that economic and academic advantage whites have had for 400 years has a very large impact on todays Black mentality. 3. He is also only talking to a subset of the Black community. Dont miss that very important point.

Answers to bold texts above: 1. How would I be in your way? What is your way? 2. Whiteys fault that blacks fail while other races profit? 3. Define "subset" in context.

The most conspicuous indictment of the overall Black community in the U.S. is the perpetual success of penniless immigrants from around the world (except Mexico, of course). Ironically, even black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean follow this pattern.

And yet our native-born Blacks blame their lack of success on everything but their own behavior (e.g., 70% illegitimacy rate, violent crime rate dropout rate, etc.)

no one is "holding them back" except liberal,do-gooders and their own "leaders."

The only thing whites owe me is to get the hell out of my way.1. The guy in the video is ignorant of a lot of things but spot on in others. He is completely right about business ownership for instance but really ignorant of the roots of Christianity.2. He completely misses the fact that economic and academic advantage whites have had for 400 years has a very large impact on todays Black mentality. 3. He is also only talking to a subset of the Black community. Dont miss that very important point.

Answers to bold texts above: 1. How would I be in your way? What is your way? 2. Whiteys fault that blacks fail while other races profit? 3. Define "subset" in context.

1. Pretty simple. Your opinion is not wanted nor needed. Shut up and move out of my way. I don't need you telling me anything.

2. See number 1. Don't help people coming from other countries get loans to start businesses then deny those same loans to people born here and try to compare the results. Understand that centuries of oppression have screwed up the family dynamic along with government handouts.

3. Subset is in the dictionary.

Asclepias, are you seriously proposing that it is easier for an immigrant Korean with no collateral to get a business loan than it is for an African American?

Do you honestly believe that?

Asclepias, are you seriously proposing that it is easier for an immigrant Korean with no collateral to get a business loan than it is for an African American?

Do you honestly believe that?

Yes. Its actually encouraged. immigrants naturally are going to have a hard time getting jobs so they bring their work ethic along with assistance from the government to learn about these loans and grants and open up businesses. Take a trip to the immigration office nearest you and you will see what I mean. Thats not to take away from them taking advantage of it but most Americans do not have the slightest idea about acquiring these loans and grants. immigrants are taught by our government to do this.

That black on the video is a devout muslim and he speaks as such. He has several videos with the same message. WE OWE THEM NOTHING is the correct answer.

Forum List

Back