A Conversation About Race

Whip

De Ebil White Racimist
Dec 14, 2013
A Conversation About Race (Whole Film) Craig Bodeker

[ame=http://youtu.be/iEHD5kaOhoQ]A Conversation About Race (Whole Film) - YouTube[/ame]

A slander piece by the SPLC. And slander is all they have. Why didn't they take the time to refute the content of his film? Because they couldn't.

There have been no reportings of any "slander lawsuits" against the SLPC by this "filmmaker".....as far as I know. But as for "refuting the content" of the film, you might want to ask them about that.

This a public message board, so now there is a film posted, and some not so positive comments about it's producer.

The facts speak for themselves in the video. Neither the SPLC nor you Cracker haters can change that.

We won't be able to have any kind of honest, constructive "conversation about race" until a non-liberal white person can criticize a liberal black person to any degree on any topic at any time in any way without someone screaming "you're just a racist!"

Probably not any time soon.

Last edited:

We won't be able to have any kind of constructive "conversation about race" until a white person can criticize a black person to any degree on any topic at any time without someone screaming "you're just a racist!"

And not one of the assholes here criticizing it have the balls to sit and watch that video.

"Hatewatch" is a fucking joke.

We already did change that. The guy is a lying, lice infested redneck. See how easy that was?

Your OPINION didn't change a thing. Bet you didn't even watch the video.

Why would I watch a redneck lie? :cuckoo:

You are just a cowardly mental midget. Had you the courage to watch, an actual constructive conversation could be had. But you are just a loud mouthed arrogant douche, not half as smart as you think.

We won't be able to have any kind of honest, constructive "conversation about race" until a non-liberal white person can criticize a liberal black person to any degree on any topic at any time in any way without someone screaming "you're just a racist!"

The only thing you can do constructive is get out of the way. We don't need your opinions. If you want to constructively discuss something you ask permission and realize criticism only works when you have a right to criticize. White people don't.

Your OPINION didn't change a thing. Bet you didn't even watch the video.

You are just a cowardly mental midget. Had you the courage to watch, an actual constructive conversation could be had. But you are just a loud mouthed arrogant douche, not half as smart as you think.

There is nothing courageous about watching a redneck mental midget. What is he saying that is so profound?

The only thing you can do constructive is get out of the way. We don't need your opinions. If you want to constructively discuss something you ask permission and realize criticism only works when you have a right to criticize. White people don't.

Aww, who's a little tuff guy? Wook at you, mister. Soooooo intimidating. :piss2:

Aww, who's a little tuff guy? Wook at you, mister. Soooooo intimidating. :piss2:

I apologize for intimidating you. That was not my intention.

There is nothing courageous about watching a redneck mental midget. What is he saying that is so profound?

You wouldn't like the video, because you will see the dark side of yourself in it. Stay ignorant and angry- awesome life plan.

You wouldn't like the video, because you will see the dark side of yourself in it. Stay ignorant and angry- awesome life plan.

I am neither ignorant nor angry. This is actually funny as hell to me.

Untrue. None of it is funny to you otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to always get in the last word.

If you actually had the courage to watch that video, you would see neither a racist nor a redneck, but you would see some of the glaring double standards in discussions about race and you might even take away from it a newfound attitude in dealing with these issues and maybe try and focus n something positive rather than stroking your own wounded ego in attempt to come off aloof on a subject to which you are in reality, highly sensitive and weak of spirit.

Untrue. None of it is funny to you otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to always get in the last word.

If you actually had the courage to watch that video, you would see neither a racist nor a redneck, but you would see some of the glaring double standards in discussions about race and you might even take away from it a newfound attitude in dealing with these issues and maybe try and focus n something positive rather than stroking your own wounded ego in attempt to come off aloof on a subject to which you are in reality, highly sensitive and weak of spirit.

No....really its knee slapping funny that a white racist thinks they can tell me anything. I'm good and I teach others how to be good. Why would I need a redneck to tell me anything?

Forum List

Back