A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

The election is over, Like the results or not. Focus on solving the on going problems, The virus is the number one issue now.

The biological weapon is what the Reich wants people to focus on to the exclusion of all else.

In fact the border is a FAR greater issue, as is energy independence and the war on our financial system by the fascist Bolsheviks.

The Wuhan Designer Virus® is a distraction to keep people from interfering with the plans of the Reich.

This is obviously a mistake. Groups of vibrancy and courage only strengthen our communities, they don't weaken them. Do you know who weakens communities of strength, adversity, and courage?
The police.
More importantly, racist, white police.
I am willing to bet that the DA in this case is not a person of triumph, and challenge. I bet he is probably an evil white, Christian.

So then you view election fraud as an infraction at best? democrats have relied on election fraud since the days of Tammany Hall. It's their right to rig voting?

Not at all. I believe anyone that commits election fraud should be prosecuted and lose their right to vote. All you have to do is prove it happens.

Argument is not fact.

They catch a lot of heroine and meth dealers every year, does that mean every year they catch every single one of them? Or the more likely scenario of them only catching a very small percent every year?

And how do you know it's very hard to get away with? Really now because the last year or so is really the first time the possibility has been brought up on a large scale. It's hard to prove something the first time you really investigate.
It's even harder when there is nothing there. You should have learned that from that silly pillow guy.

Democrats have forced snowflakes to change their claims - It used to be 'NO Election Fraud.
As we have to tell Trump cultists so often, you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you all the proud willing tools of Satan, the Lord of Lies.

And I get why you're so upset. You cheated. You failed. Now everyone is laughing at you. That must sting. And now you're trying to deflect from getting caught, thinking that will give you another chance to cheat.

Trump cultists, if you're going to keep trying to cheat, stop sucking so bad at it.

Forum List

Back