A CENTER-RIGHT and Democrat coalition is the best remedy for this country

Biden is pretty centrist. He’s not an ideologue or a demagogue.

Biden is an empty suit ... he will say or do anything he's told by the people who pull his strings.

Again, is that true or is that just was Republicans are saying about him? Are you thinking for yourself or are you saying anything you’re told by the people who pull your strings?

Have you been watching him? He can't even answer a question without a script.

You can say what you want about The President, he's not sticking to anyone's script but his own.
Eh, no. Trump has been known to believe whatever he was last told, or suddenly take an opinion shortly after seeing something on Fox News.

Biden does just fine answering questions. His town hall was far more coherent than Trump’s mess.
cultist you really need to stop with the stupid shit

Biden is an empty suit ... he will say or do anything he's told by the people who pull his strings.

Again, is that true or is that just was Republicans are saying about him? Are you thinking for yourself or are you saying anything you’re told by the people who pull your strings?
ok why would the democrat nomination winner pick someone who polled so poorly they had to pull out from the democrat presidential race before the first primary? Come on cultist I'm sure you have a great answer for that.

so how would voting for biden remedy that?...
Trump is neither a conservative nor liberal. He needs the support of conservatives to get elected and that is about the extent of his conservative ideology. Throughout his life he's changed parties at least 3 times and has professed both very liberal and conservative views but has been mostly non-political. Trump is truly his own man. He is an authoritarian, who uses people like objects and discards them, a great salesman, a pathological liar, a demigod who believes what is good for himself is good for the nation, and most probably a sociopath. There is no doubt that if he wins another term, he will be a problem for republicans because they will need him a lot more than he needs them. It wouldn't surprise me to see him playing the republicans off against democrats.

Can't say I really like Biden, but in my mind, there is no other choice. He's a safe bet. He probably will not have a long list of accomplishment at the end of his term, but the country will be in a lot better shape than Trump is leaving it, with 8 trillion dollars in new debt, twice the unemployment he inherited, 250,000 deaths from Covid, and violence sweeping the country. It want take much for Biden to improve on Trump's record.
The Democrats have lost the plot...they are completely off the rails.

Love him or hate him, Trump is the only sane choice.

We can't let the Trumps, Pelosis, McConnells, etc continue to run this country.
The SECONDARY problem lays within the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). The profe$$ional politician$ & the employees of the RCDP are in it for themselves. That means the DNC needs the RNC as badly as the RNC needs the DNC(us vs them strategy, power & control, divide & conquer, etc). The DUOPOLY(RNC/DNC) are both incorporated private entities with power to choose the democratic/republican candidates(super delegates) the American constituency is allowed to vote for. The PRIMARY problem lays with the propaganda induced gulliblized American voting constituency. The American constituency in general should be voting for constitutionally based(original intent) independent &/or 3rd party candidates as a body whole. Supporting the Duopoly supplied candidates just furthers the Duopolies us vs them/Divide & conquer strategy furthering their power & control agenda.

You can say what you want about The President, he's not sticking to anyone's script but his own.
Speaking of answering questions, Donald Trump was asked what he thought about 1.5 million Americans testing Positive. Trump replied, "So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing. I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better." I think my 4th grade grandson is not only better informed but more coherent.

Last edited:
"So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing. I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better."

He couldn't be more right. In previous outbreaks, we only had numbers for people who presented to hospital or GPs with symptoms. We didn't do contact tracing on any wide scale in the general population.

In the case of COVID 19, the amount of testing we have done is unprecedented. Unlike any previous outbreak or seasonal contagion, we have an accurate picture of the spread within the general population, even among people who are asymptomatic.

The high numbers are very much a good thing because accurate data, even if those numbers are high, is better than no data at all.

We can't let the Trumps, Pelosis, McConnells, etc continue to run this country.
The SECONDARY problem lays within the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). The profe$$ional politician$ & the employees of the RCDP are in it for themselves. That means the DNC needs the RNC as badly as the RNC needs the DNC(us vs them strategy, power & control, divide & conquer, etc). The DUOPOLY(RNC/DNC) are both incorporated private entities with power to choose the democratic/republican candidates(super delegates) the American constituency is allowed to vote for. The PRIMARY problem lays with the propaganda induced gulliblized American voting constituency. The American constituency in general should be voting for constitutionally based(original intent) independent &/or 3rd party candidates as a body whole. Supporting the Duopoly supplied candidates just furthers the Duopolies us vs them/Divide & conquer strategy furthering their power & control agenda.

We have a binary system.

Ideologue or a demagogue?? He's a fricken vegetable.
We would be far better off this year with a Turnip in White House than Trump.

So ya went out and found a Turnip.
Yeah, and Trump wanted to make him head of the CDC

Eh, no. Trump has been known to believe whatever he was last told, or suddenly take an opinion shortly after seeing something on Fox News.

Biden does just fine answering questions. His town hall was far more coherent than Trump’s mess.
He didn't answer a questions without a script, and they were all Wiffle balls.

Trump is neither a conservative nor liberal. He needs the support of conservatives to get elected and that is about the extent of his conservative ideology. Throughout his life he's changed parties at least 3 times and has professed both very liberal and conservative views but has been mostly non-political. Trump is truly his own man. He is an authoritarian, who uses people like objects and discards them, a great salesman, a pathological liar, a demigod who believes what is good for himself is good for the nation, and most probably a sociopath. There is no doubt that if he wins another term, he will be a problem for republicans because they will need him a lot more than he needs them. It wouldn't surprise me to see him playing the republicans off against democrats.

Can't say I really like Biden, but in my mind, there is no other choice. He's a safe bet. He probably will not have a long list of accomplishment at the end of his term, but the country will be in a lot better shape than Trump is leaving it, with 8 trillion dollars in new debt, twice the unemployment he inherited, 250,000 deaths from Covid, and violence sweeping the country. It want take much for Biden to improve on Trump's record.
“Trump is neither a conservative nor liberal.”

That may be true – the problem is, however, Trump is nonetheless pursuing the same failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda as if he were a true-believer rightwing ideologue.

"So when we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing. I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing because it means our testing is much better."

He couldn't be more right. In previous outbreaks, we only had numbers for people who presented to hospital or GPs with symptoms. We didn't do contact tracing on any wide scale in the general population.

In the case of COVID 19, the amount of testing we have done is unprecedented. Unlike any previous outbreak or seasonal contagion, we have an accurate picture of the spread within the general population, even among people who are asymptomatic.

The high numbers are very much a good thing because accurate data, even if those numbers are high, is better than no data at all.
So having more cases is good and less cases is bad:cuckoo:
You prove my point, Trump supporters will cook up the most fantastic explanations for his moronic comments.

That may be true – the problem is, however, Trump is nonetheless pursuing the same failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda as if he were a true-believer rightwing ideologue.
Can you specify that conservative agenda?

He needs republican support now. If he gets elected, he doesn't need to fulfill any campaign promises, or pass any legislation because he'll never run again, has no interest in a Trump library, and doesn't care what happens to the republicans nor their party. In other words, he's not a Biden, Obama, Bush, or Clinton who have lived for politics and the party their whole life. Winning the presidency was a challenge for Trump, a crowning achievement and he won. Outside of the power, pomp, and bully pulpit, I suspect he hated most of the rest of it because as he has said several times before he was elected, he doesn't think much of public service, nor public servants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back