A Capella Groups

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

Vocals without instruments. That is the definition of "A Capella", and I open with this superb group out of South Africa. I'm of course referring to Ladysmith Black Mambazo. I first got turned onto them obviously when Paul Simon added their talent to his 1986 Grammy Award winning "Graceland" Album.

Vocals without instruments. That is the definition of "A Capella", and I open with this superb group out of South Africa. I'm of course referring to Ladysmith Black Mambazo. I first got turned onto them obviously when Paul Simon added their talent to his 1986 Grammy Award winning "Graceland" Album.

Some acapella groups are great! Some are super boring. I did acapella throughout high school.

Have you heard THIS??? Believe it or not, every sound is done with a voice and they can do it live perfectly too.

If you want to hear the worlds most successful and probably most talented acapella group, here you go. Tell me the last guy to sing isnt ridiculously good. They are all extremely talented, but the little gay looking dude with the round hat is on another level. I think his name is "Mitch". If the angels from the Bible are real and they can sing, they probably sound like Mitch.

Last edited:
If you want to hear the worlds most successful and probably most talented acapella group, here you go. Tell me the last guy to sing isnt ridiculously good. They are all extremely talented, but the little gay looking dude with the round hat is on another level. I think his name is "Mitch". If the angels from the Bible are real and they can sing, they probably sound like Mitch.

if you don't become my bro again i'm leaving USMB. i don't want to keep bothering you and running you off threads. it's not fair to you, and you were good to me and indulged my craziness when were actually bro's...if anyone asks, tell them why i left! or not

so long! farewell! my bro!

Forum List

Back