A Brief History of Michael Cohen's Criminal Ties

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
The Trumpov's are ALL in Neck deep.
Cohen grew up with, and hangs with Russian Wise guys.
Cohen was a bagman, as was Manafort-ov.
Trumpov and Jared the beneficiaries.
Putin, of course has Trumpov by the balls on sex and/or finance.

From the Russian mob to money launderers, Trump's personal attorney has long been a subject of interest to federal investigators

"...He grew up on Long Island, the son of a physician who survived the Holocaust in Poland, and like Tom Hagen spent a childhood around organized crime, specifically the Russian Mafiya.
Cohen's uncle, Morton Levine, was a wealthy Brooklyn doctor who owned the El Caribe Country Club, a Brooklyn catering hall and event space that was a well-known hangout for Russian gangsters.
Cohen and his siblings all had ownership stakes in the club, which rented for years to the first Mafiya boss of Brighton Beach, Evsei Agron, along with his successors, Marat Balagula and Boris Nayfeld. (Cohen's uncle said his nephew gave up his stake in the club after Trump's election.)..."

I spoke to two former federal investigators who told me Cohen was introduced to Donald Trump by his father-in-law, Fima Shusterman, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Ukraine who arrived in the U.S. in 1975. Shusterman was in the garment business and owned a fleet of taxicabs with his partners, Shalva Botier and Edward Zubok – all three men were convicted of a money-laundering related offense in 1993. "Fima may have been a (possibly silent) business partner with Trump, perhaps even used as a conduit for Russian investors in Trump properties and other ventures," a former federal investigator told me. "Cohen, who married into the family, was given the job with the Trump Org as a favor to Shusterman."..."[/indent]
`

Last edited:
Trumplings have no loyalty to anyone other than their Dear Leader, that is how cults work. It makes no difference to these dimwits and dullards what Trump is doing, or has done.

At least as it becomes more well known what a traitor this man truly is, history will reflect that the party he represents has done nothing. Let that be their enduring legacy.

Trumplings have no loyalty to anyone other than their Dear Leader, that is how cults work. It makes no difference to these dimwits and dullards what Trump is doing, or has done.

At least as it becomes more well known what a traitor this man truly is, history will reflect that the party he represents has done nothing. Let that be their enduring legacy.

The tragedy of your ignorance is your ignorance of it. The more bile-soaked partisanship you try to spread about Trump doing nothing, laced with all your colorful names for his supporters, the more you merely admit to all that you know Trump is winning and succeeding and doing what he promised, dashing all hopes for a "blue wave." That is toilet water you've been looking at. People like you cannot even see past your own partisanship to be happy that your own country is doing better. And for THAT, you call OTHER PEOPLE dimwits and dullards. :laughing0301:

Trump has North and South Korea sitting at the table together talking!
Trump has Iran on the ropes!
Trump has all but destroyed ISIS!
Trump has China backpedaling on their South China Sea expansion!
Trump has totally changed the face of treaty and trade negotiations the world over!
Trump has completely altered the optics of the war in Syria!
Trump has given everyone some tax relief, weakened Obamacare, strengthened VA care for Vets, renewed military development, inspired American investment and enterprise, slashed illegal immigration, spurred hiring, among other things! In one year with one arm tied behind his back with all kinds of unfilled vacancies, meddling and interference from the Left, he has SHAMED the RINOs and Democrat professional politicians exposing them as incompetent and corrupt, leaving you idiots with nothing to run on this fall but raising taxes, banning guns and weakening America again!

Watch that great "blue-wave" of despair and desperation doesn't come crashing down on your own heads! :lmao:

"...He grew up on Long Island, the son of a physician who survived the Holocaust in Poland, and like Tom Hagen spent a childhood around organized crime, specifically the Russian Mafiya.
Cohen's uncle, Morton Levine, was a wealthy Brooklyn doctor who owned the El Caribe Country Club, a Brooklyn catering hall and event space that was a well-known hangout for Russian gangsters.
Cohen and his siblings all had ownership stakes in the club, which rented for years to the first Mafiya boss of Brighton Beach, Evsei Agron, along with his successors, Marat Balagula and Boris Nayfeld. (Cohen's uncle said his nephew gave up his stake in the club after Trump's election.)..."

That's all you got? Hell I hung out with worse guys in the parking lot at the high school I went to... You fucking people are delusional...

The tragedy of your ignorance is your ignorance of it. The more bile-soaked partisanship you try to spread about Trump doing nothing, laced with all your colorful names for his supporters, the more you merely admit to all that you know Trump is winning and succeeding and doing what he promised, dashing all hopes for a "blue wave." That is toilet water you've been looking at. People like you cannot even see past your own partisanship to be happy that your own country is doing better. And for THAT, you call OTHER PEOPLE dimwits and dullards.

Trump has North and South Korea sitting at the table together talking!
Trump has Iran on the ropes!
Trump has all but destroyed ISIS!
Trump has China backpedaling on their South China Sea expansion!
Trump has totally changed the face of treaty and trade negotiations the world over!
Trump has completely altered the optics of the war in Syria!
Trump has given everyone some tax relief, weakened Obamacare, strengthened VA care for Vets, renewed military development, inspired American investment and enterprise, slashed illegal immigration, spurred hiring, among other things! In one year with one arm tied behind his back with all kinds of unfilled vacancies, meddling and interference from the Left, he has SHAMED the RINOs and Democrat professional politicians exposing them as incompetent and corrupt, leaving you idiots with nothing to run on this fall but raising taxes, banning guns and weakening America again!

Watch that great "blue-wave" of despair and desperation doesn't come crashing down on your own heads!
I supported, and still support Trump on Trade and Immigration policies.
His econ pressure on China has helped on several fronts.
He's right on China, they've been stealing us blind for 20 years. (undervalued currency, Stolen intellectual property in the Trillions)
Our middle class is now their middle class.
In case everyone missed it..... We lost WWIII to China. No shots fired.

HOWEVER, that does not change the fact Trump can't say a bad word about Putin, Head of the Russian Mafia (and Oligarch capos), and that Micheal cohen and his and Trump's Russian Ties IS the topic here.
A topic you are deflecting (NOT rebutting) with other accomplishments.
`
`

Last edited:
our board Russians do and say anything for Trump - pride in their country and its leadership mean nothing to them.

F'em all.

None of you turds have pointed out a single "traitorus" thin Trump has done. In fact, it appears Obama, Hillary and their minions are the traitors. They are the ones paying KGB agents for dirt on an American presidentical candidate.

How soon before Trump "barely knew the guy" and says he only got coffee for him a few time?

He's already started with his "tiny fraction" comments in regards to Crooked Cohen.

Labeling supporters of President Trump cultists and Donald Trump a traitor is how you simplify the world you don't like. It must be scary for you be confronted with Truth and reality, so this is how you cope. I understand.

None of you turds have pointed out a single "traitorus" thin Trump has done. In fact, it appears Obama, Hillary and their minions are the traitors. They are the ones paying KGB agents for dirt on an American presidentical candidate.

This, folks, is how cults operate. It really is no different than a group of starving North Koreans who cry and scream in ecstasy when they see Kim Jung Un drive by in a black Rolls Royce.

Labeling supporters of President Trump cultists and Donald Trump a traitor is how you simplify the world you don't like. It must be scary for you be confronted with Truth and reality, so this is how you cope. I understand.

You're wrong, I'm simply not going to waste my time going into further detail with a group of people who are hopelessly devoted to someone that they are incapable of leveling any criticism against, no matter how copious the evidence provided.

Pres. Obama was an average President, but he did a good job. He was professional, he attempted, and was successful at, getting healthcare reform and 26 million previously uninsured Americans health care. He saw 75 straight months of job growth after a disastrous recession created by the man he replaced. He nominated the most qualified people to head each various government department, and he did it all in the face of withering criticism from the opposition party, who attempted to derail his every move.

I'm not going to sit here and list all of what Trump has said and done in his first year and a half, all the cronyism, all the lies, all the grossly unqualified people he has hired and fired, and the extreme partisanship, the constant stream of juvenile insults, and his troubling breaks with reality. Thinking people already know all this. I realize that many Trump supporters do not. I'm not here to try and change that, because I don't think anyone can.

Last edited:

You're wrong, I'm simply not going to waste my time going into further detail with a group of people who are hopelessly devoted to someone that they are incapable of leveling any criticism against, no matter how copious the evidence provided.

Pres. Obama was an average President, but he did a good job. He was professional, he attempted, and was successful at, getting healthcare reform and 26 million previously uninsured Americans health care. He saw 75 straight months of job growth after a disastrous recession created by the man he replaced. He nominated the most qualified people to head each various government department, and he did it all in the face of withering criticism from the opposition party, who attempted to derail his every move.

I'm not going to sit here and list all of what Trump has said and done in his first year and a half, all the cronyism, all the lies, all the grossly unqualified people he has hired and fired, and the extreme partisanship, the constant stream of juvenile insults, and his troubling breaks with reality. Thinking people already know all this. I realize that many Trump supporters do not. I'm not here to try and change that, because I don't think anyone can.
So you evaluate Obama on what he did and you evaluate Trump on what he says. Got it.

So you evaluate Obama on what he did and you evaluate Trump on what he says. Got it.

Not sure where you're going with that, but most of what Trump has done thus far has been disastrous. Are you happy with the rollback of the EPA? Do you know that 1/3 of all positions under Scott Pruitt are oil and gas industry lobbyists? Are you happy with the corruption of Pruitt and his war on science? How about other key positions under Trump? How do you feel about Trump immediately giving key positions to his daughter and son in law? What about his tax breaks for billionaires, and former Wall Street insiders and Goldman Sachs employees he has hired? Is that what you call "Draining The Swamp"? Are you happy with his constant turnover and attrition rate of his hires? Are you happy with John Bolton, a neocon who helped create and sustain the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

And are you happy with the professionalism shown by Trump thus far? Are you happy with his documented lying, all of it on record and now over 3,000 verified lies he has told?

Does all of this inspire confidence in Trump's ability to be President in the coming years?

This, folks, is how cults operate. It really is no different than a group of starving North Koreans who cry and scream in ecstasy when they see Kim Jung Un drive by in a black Rolls Royce.
So, pointing out the complete lack of facts behind your snowflake paranoid conspiracy theory makes me a member of a cult? One thing you need to keep in mind is that cults are based on lies, just like your hatred of Trump. You have yet to post a single fact about Trump. It's all horseshit. It's all "woulda, shoulda, coulda" and "if, if, if." Where's the evidence for your paranoid fantasies?

You leave massive piles of horseshit everywhere you go. None of that is true. Literally none of it. Your characterization of Trump sounds just like Hillary. You must live in an alternate universe where Hillary isn't a crook who conspired to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Last edited:

Not sure where you're going with that, but most of what Trump has done thus far has been disastrous. Are you happy with the rollback of the EPA? Do you know that 1/3 of all positions under Scott Pruitt are oil and gas industry lobbyists? Are you happy with the corruption of Pruitt and his war on science? How about other key positions under Trump? How do you feel about Trump immediately giving key positions to his daughter and son in law? What about his tax breaks for billionaires, and former Wall Street insiders and Goldman Sachs employees he has hired? Is that what you call "Draining The Swamp"? Are you happy with his constant turnover and attrition rate of his hires? Are you happy with John Bolton, a neocon who helped create and sustain the invasion and occupation of Iraq?

And are you happy with the professionalism shown by Trump thus far? Are you happy with his documented lying, all of it on record and now over 3,000 verified lies he has told?

Does all of this inspire confidence in Trump's ability to be President in the coming years?
You need to quit hanging out with your narrow group of fanatics so you can get exposed to something that's actually true.

Forum List

Back