A biased view-

This arcticle doesn't tell much about Israel's inner conflicts. It's those who are loyal to their homeland vs. those who are not. Again, in a nutshell.
And you came away with jews have been kicked out of every country they've inhabited because of what? Xenophobia? What does that tell us about your reading comprehension?
It has nothing to do with "their homeland"- it has everything to do with their ethnicity being better than non-jews, as in christians AND muslims and the christians are too damn head in the sand because- "chosen" and holahoax- while disregarding it in their "home land" by their own damn ancestors- BOTH are two faced and speak with, as my ancestors have been credited with saying- forked tongue- christians and jews believe only they are allowed to be and that every one else is lesser than- that is IMPRPOER education founded on a foundation of shifting sand- that means it's "fluid" and moves with whichever way the wind is blowing to suit an agenda- typically favoring their favorite subject- religion- and that Israel kills and beheads *fewer* people makes them okay in your book? Well, alrighty then-

Why does Palestine do nothing to protect the people? Why is Palestine housing terrorists in buildings with schools and hospitals, building tunnels not to shelter people but rockets? If you want to play the "holier than thou" game I would say Jews actions in protecting their people justifies that title.

Yes, that's quite in a nutshell. But that is also the reason in 99.9% if the cases, too.
So, are you saying the behavior had nothing to do with it? Or, just .1%

Some Jews really ARE assholes.

But mostly it's just pure antisemitism, it's just that now they have an "Excuse".

Take a quick look at the demonstrations around the world nowdays. How many of those are about improving the situation in Gaza and how many talk about completely destroying Israel?
Aren't those synonymous?

That's like saying that in order for a child in Gaza to be healthy I have to get cancer.

If you don't believe it, read the comments- Warning! Reading is imperative to cogent replies!

Israel Shows There’s No Escape from Diversity Hell—But At Least It’s Not Importing More!

Crisis in the Middle East! scream the headlines. After all these years—what am I saying? all these decades—editors everywhere must have the phrase “Crisis In The Middle East” set up as a single-key macro. But what they don’t have set up as a macro: “No Escape From Diversity Hell”—the mounting internal problems Israel has because it is an ethnically divided society. Of course, that might mean acknowledging that the U.S. has these problems too. And, unlike Israel, it’s importing more.

But Crisis in the Middle East! Is this week’s news; so with a sigh of weary resignation I hit the pause button on my fantasy about a mud-wrestling contest between Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (Marjorie Taylor Greene confronts Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez outside House chamber, CNN, May 13, 2021) and turn my attention to it.

See, that's an attitude founded by an improper education- no, I don't agree with the author since I subscribe to the philosophy that all men are created equal
- I don't subscribe to forced assimilation though- that's what the holier than thou force on the improperly educated,and sadly, the improper education is winning.
Even The Bible states that God created borders for The Nations. Everyone has their own place. Stay there and make it better for you and your family. Don't bring your stupid ideas and failed ideologies to our country.

God created borders for The Nations.
LOL- and?

Everyone has their own place.
Liberty and justice for all- ever heard of it?

Don't bring your stupid ideas and failed ideologies to our country.
Our ideologies, Manifest Destiny, bullshit are failing- now what?

what are you gonna do when the God you're prayin to up and goes missin- leavin a trail of unpaid bills, broke homes and opioid addiction-

Forum List

Back