A 72-year-old California woman trying to take photos of a bison was gored by the animal at Yellowstone National Park, park officials say

she was flown to an Idaho hospital for treatment. Her current condition isn't known.⁠

Happens all the time
10 feet ....hello Darwin award

They do it all the time....100 bucks it was an old dumb ass lefty to .
90 % are completly ignorant about the environment and natural world

A few year back I was Pheasant hunting with a friend. We came around a corner and there was probably 20 Bison in a field right by the road. It was snowing like hell and they just looked cool. We stopped and I walked over to the fence, two of them came over to the fence and they let me reach over and stroke their snouts, it was amazing.

I was done and turned to walk back to the truck, I hit some ice went heels above my head and knocked myself out.
My buddy never knew, he was on his cell and saw none of it. I did end up with a concussion but got two birds in the next field.

Every year people get hurt in Yellowstone because they don't leave WILD animals alone. When we were there, we came back from a hike and there was a Bison in the parking lot. We were a couple hundred feet away and there were people trying to go up to him. One idiot was carrying his daughter and was wanting her to pet him. All of a sudden the Bison had had enough and went charging at people, fortunately the Bison went away from the man with his daughter. I moved my crew back up the trail. Soon as the Bison moved to the far end of the parking lot, I got everyone in the car and drove off. The Elk injure more people than any animal at the park.
There is a lot of stupid behavior in the National Parks from city dwellers. Grand Canyon has an average of a dozen deaths a year, mostly from falls from the Canyon rim. Also hikers who die of dehydration even with water still in their pack. I even witnessed idiots throwing rocks over the rim expecting to hear it hit almost a mile down without realizing there are hiking trails right below. In all the parks idiots feed wild animals dooming the animal if it loses its fear of humans.

People underestimate the wildness of these places. Just two weeks ago we were dealing with a daily Black Bear visit to our island campsite in Voyageurs National Park.
They provide bear boxes at the boat in sites, but still doesn't keep the critters from stealing or tossing gear around. Two years ago it was an over friendly Grey Fox that came into camp while we were present.

We're going to Yellowstone in mid July. We shall avoid the bison.

That is my favorite place, it is a beautiful display of creation. If you get a chance, take Beartooth highway into Montana, Charles Kuralt called it America’s most scenic drive. Be prepared though, the pass is 10,947 ft. You might see the Olympic Ski Team practicing up there.

she was flown to an Idaho hospital for treatment. Her current condition isn't known.⁠

It doesn't take much hunting to find videos of idiots getting out of their cars and walking towards the Yellowstone Bison (technically, it's a Bison, not a Buffalo). Some fools like to see just how close they can get before the Bison reacts. They deserve to be trampled and gored.

It doesn't take much hunting to find videos of idiots getting out of their cars and walking towards the Yellowstone Bison (technically, it's a Bison, not a Buffalo). Some fools like to see just how close they can get before the Bison reacts. They deserve to be trampled and gored.
At Howard U they’re bisons.

there are a lot of young fools too.....
Not everyone remains a fool their entire life

we have plenty of young fools in the streets chanting “Abolish the cops” but the have 50 years to wise up before they go to Yellowstone to feed the bears

Forum List

Back