A 72-year-old California woman trying to take photos of a bison was gored by the animal at Yellowstone National Park, park officials say

620e3e3c-d6d6-45b6-9ef2-ea7ff6f997ef-jpeg.614088

she was flown to an Idaho hospital for treatment. Her current condition isn't known.⁠

Was it a black Bison?

Bet it is part of the BBM movement. BBM you say? Black Bison Movement.

I think i saw this guy up in Minneapolis..

View attachment 357462
Those Bison are racist against white folks.

Every year people get hurt in Yellowstone because they don't leave WILD animals alone. When we were there, we came back from a hike and there was a Bison in the parking lot. We were a couple hundred feet away and there were people trying to go up to him. One idiot was carrying his daughter and was wanting her to pet him. All of a sudden the Bison had had enough and went charging at people, fortunately the Bison went away from the man with his daughter. I moved my crew back up the trail. Soon as the Bison moved to the far end of the parking lot, I got everyone in the car and drove off. The Elk injure more people than any animal at the park.

Some people forget that wild animals are exactly that: wild animals. And wild animals will sometimes act like wild animals. Only natural. Too many people overdose on Disney cartoons and decide to pet lions and tigers and bears (oh my!). I had a friend who tried to raise buffaloes. They killed him.

Forum List

Back