A 15 minute job

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I was in my sister's car with my niece...
I took a cigarette and lit up.

3 hours later Sharon goes in the car, and finds a little bit of coffee on her seat.

This is a fucking 20 year old Kia sub compact sedan that she got for $800 in terrible condition.
It was rehabbed for free because she worked in a mechanic shop as a service writer.

So she gets all pissed off over a cigarette, and me and Katie being in the car, and a drop of coffee.

So this is what I told my sister.

I take you out of a $100 a week bullshit slave job up in New jersey where you cant afford shit... and bring you into MY house, where you find a job as a tipped waitress and can support yourself..

I take your 15 year kid OFF the streets after her fat ass worthless piece of shit dad dumped her in street by herself.

I give you AND Kate MY bed, while I sleep on the floor, and barely have enough fuel to make it through a very light day... with an idiot working with me.

and pissed off over a cigarette is the thanks I get ?

I'll tell you what.

If you want the same relationship with me, as what Your sister Mae, and your Cousin Laura Jean has with me and YOU...

Go on the fuck ahead, because here in Arkansas, I can arrange that inside of 15 minutes, with just a simple call to the police.

15 minutes from now you can be sleeping on a bench along the bike path somewhere around the walmart.

:)

3 hours later Sharon goes in the car, and finds a little bit of coffee on her seat.

This is a fucking 20 year old Kia sub compact sedan that she got for $800 in terrible condition.
It was rehabbed for free because she worked in a mechanic shop as a service writer.

So she gets all pissed off over a cigarette, and me and Katie being in the car, and a drop of coffee.

I take you out of a $100 a week bullshit slave job up in New jersey where you cant afford shit... and bring you into MY house, where you find a job as a tipped waitress and can support yourself..

I take your 15 year kid OFF the streets after her fat ass worthless piece of shit dad dumped her in street by herself.

I give you AND Kate MY bed, while I sleep on the floor, and barely have enough fuel to make it through a very light day... with an idiot working with me.

I'll tell you what.

If you want the same relationship with me, as what Your sister Mae, and your Cousin Laura Jean has with me and YOU...

Go on the fuck ahead, because here in Arkansas, I can arrange that inside of 15 minutes, with just a simple call to the police.

15 minutes from now you can be sleeping on a bench along the bike path somewhere around the walmart.

Okay, now tell us how you really feel.

I'll tell you what.

Time to Tough Love the bitches out of your life.

I'll tell you what.

That's what you get when you treat family like they are special.

You probably would have received more thanks from a stranger

Forum List

Back