9th Circus supports Trump. Withholding funds from sanctuary cities okay

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ruled in favor of the Trump administration's efforts to prioritize federal dollars for local policing to towns and cities that complied with certain immigration policies.

The ruling, a split 2-1 decision, said the Department of Justice (DOJ) was within its rights to withhold Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) grants from sanctuary cities and states over their refusal to work with federal immigration enforcement authorities and instead prioritize agencies that focused on unauthorized immigration and agreed to give Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) access to jail records and immigrants in custody.

The city of Los Angeles first sued the administration after it was denied a $3 million grant on the grounds that it did not receive the money because it did not focus on immigration for its community policing grant application. The decision reversed a district court’s ruling.

9th Circuit rules in favor of Trump admin in 'sanctuary city' case

I think hell just froze over.

If the 9th clown show rules in Trump's favor, it would be a waste of time for them to push the issue any further. Hit em in the pocketbook is the only thing that works, and now Trump has the ability to do just that.

A huge win? Not by a long shot, but certainly a step in the right direction.

No President Trump, I'm not tired of winning yet, and I won't be until every sanctuary city and state suffers dearly.

Squeeze the bastards. Not a dime. A cent. More winning.

I would be much happier if we could hold all federal funds from these places.

The federal government gives these cities and states money, and in return, they refuse to help the federal government.

Only in America do we have such a system.

CA is bragging about a surplus so large it can give illegals health care, fuck'em, they can pay for their own damn cops.

CA is bragging about a surplus so large it can give illegals health care, fuck'em, they can pay for their own damn cops.

Bunch of commies will keep spending until they are bankrupt with illegal healthcare. Then they will turn to US taxpayer for a bailout.

Bunch of commies will keep spending until they are bankrupt with illegal healthcare. Then they will turn to US taxpayer for a bailout.

Perhaps they should use the money to take care of their homeless citizens.

Perhaps they should use the money to take care of their homeless citizens.

At the very least, they can rent a port-a-potty for those poor people. AOC lied and said detainees are drinking out of toilets. At least they have toilets to drink out of. Our Americans in the streets don't have that option.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ruled in favor of the Trump administration's efforts to prioritize federal dollars for local policing to towns and cities that complied with certain immigration policies.

The ruling, a split 2-1 decision, said the Department of Justice (DOJ) was within its rights to withhold Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) grants from sanctuary cities and states over their refusal to work with federal immigration enforcement authorities and instead prioritize agencies that focused on unauthorized immigration and agreed to give Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) access to jail records and immigrants in custody.

The city of Los Angeles first sued the administration after it was denied a $3 million grant on the grounds that it did not receive the money because it did not focus on immigration for its community policing grant application. The decision reversed a district court’s ruling.

If the 9th clown show rules in Trump's favor, it would be a waste of time for them to push the issue any further. Hit em in the pocketbook is the only thing that works, and now Trump has the ability to do just that.

No President Trump, I'm not tired of winning yet, and I won't be until every sanctuary city and state suffers dearly.
So I take it the traitorous 9th circuit is back in the good graces of all you Trump-bots?

AOC lied and said detainees are drinking out of toilets.

Liberals have to lie they have no valid argument to make. AOC is a big fat liar like most liberals shocker.
No, she said she was told the detainees said they were told to drink out of toilets by guards. Do you deny THAT? Do you call her a liar for reporting THAT? I think you are confused as to just who is the liar, the twister of words.

Triple whammy: Rounding up illegals, withholding funds, and still the wall is being built even if only little bits at a time.

Liberals have to lie they have no valid argument to make. AOC is a big fat liar like most liberals shocker.
No, she said she was told the detainees said they were told to drink out of toilets by guards. Do you deny THAT? Do you call her a liar for reporting THAT? I think you are confused as to just who is the liar, the twister of words.

She lied, just one of a bunch of whopper lies she spewed. Get control of this whacko.

She lied, just one of a bunch of whopper lies she spewed. Get control of this whacko.
Yer a good flunkie, blues. Trump loves ya!

Yer a good flunkie, blues. Trump loves ya!

Meh, I hate liberals the planet would be better off without them. Fortunately nature has selected the left for extinction they will be gone soon enough.

Triple whammy: Rounding up illegals, withholding funds, and still the wall is being built even if only little bits at a time.

Would like to see more done however. I would like for the feds to have the ability to hold all federal money from sanctuary cities and states. This measure will hurt, but only a little. Plus the Democrat areas hit by this will claim crime is a problem because Trump stopped funding for their police.

I'll call her a liar right here and now. Who was she told by? What were their names? Are you trying to tell me this dingbat doesn't lie; the same woman that told us we only have 12 years left to survive this planet?

Forum List

Back