What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

99% Chance Clinton Server Scanned by Foreign Spies

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
This should come as no shock to anyone, since a dozen different spy agencies are trying to hack into all our important government websites thousands of times a day.

That the Secretary of State could have an open email server with classified material on it and it not get scanned is simply ludicrous.

Sources: 99 percent chance foreign intel agencies breached Clinton server

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

The revelation led House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul to describe Clinton’s handling of her email system during her tenure as secretary of state as “treason.”

“She exposed [information] to our enemies,” McCaul said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning. “Our adversaries have this very sensitive information. … In my opinion, quite frankly, it’s treason.”

McCaul, R-Texas, said that FBI Director James Comey told him previously that foreign adversaries likely had gotten into her server. When Comey publicly discussed the Clinton email case back in July, he also said that while there was no evidence hostile actors breached the server, it was “possible” they had gained access.

Clinton herself later pushed back, saying the director was merely “speculating.”

But sources told Fox News that Comey should have said at the time there is an “almost certainty” that several foreign intelligence agencies hacked into the server.

Last edited:

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this moment Obama is using Air Force One (at taxpayers expense) to go around the country to campaign for the crooked sow. Shouldn't be allowed but then Obama owns Congress' balls.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
This should come as no shock to anyone, since a dozen different spy agencies are trying to hack into all our important government websites thousands of times a day.

That the Secretary of State could have an open email server with classified material on it and it not get scanned is simply ludicrous.

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

The revelation led House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul to describe Clinton’s handling of her email system during her tenure as secretary of state as “treason.”

“She exposed [information] to our enemies,” McCaul said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning. “Our adversaries have this very sensitive information. … In my opinion, quite frankly, it’s treason.”

McCaul, R-Texas, said that FBI Director James Comey told him previously that foreign adversaries likely had gotten into her server. When Comey publicly discussed the Clinton email case back in July, he also said that while there was no evidence hostile actors breached the server, it was “possible” they had gained access.

Clinton herself later pushed back, saying the director was merely “speculating.”

But sources told Fox News that Comey should have said at the time there is an “almost certainty” that several foreign intelligence agencies hacked into the server.

more likely that trumps were.

thanks for playing

OP
JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score
At this moment Obama is using Air Force One (at taxpayers expense) to go around the country to campaign for the crooked sow. Shouldn't be allowed but then Obama owns Congress' balls.
And that is a genuine violation of the Hatch Act, news to Crooked Harry Reid.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

thanks for playing
Remind me what Trump as a private citizen had on his server to compromise National Security?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

thanks for playing
Remind me what Trump as a private citizen had on his server to compromise National Security?

Naked Putin pics.

Slave2the$

Silver Member
Reaction score

thanks for playing
Yeah, really what the fuck is she talking about? Desperation, denial, anger?

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

thanks for playing

remind me why it's ok that a lowlife who wants to be president is owned by putin.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server...

...including obama

Alex.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MAD-Magazine-Hillary-Server_54f89d22352572.04044259.jpg

paperview

Life is Good
Reaction score
And that is a genuine violation of the Hatch Act, news to Crooked Harry Reid.
No, Bozo.

The President is exempt from the Hatch Act.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have sources saying that there's a 99% chance Trump is a secret KGB agent. No proof or anything, it's just based on wild speculation, but my anonymous sources and many people are saying that it's a 99% chance.

He has a link do you have a link?

Or is that the New liberal strategy make up shit ask you go?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
I have sources saying that there's a 99% chance Trump is a secret KGB agent. No proof or anything, it's just based on wild speculation, but my anonymous sources and many people are saying that it's a 99% chance.

I'm the link. I have sources that told me, just like the author of the OP's article. I can't reveal them of course, same as the OP's author.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm the link. I have sources that told me, just like the author of the OP's article. I can't reveal them of course, same as the OP's author.

Yea like I said that's the liberals new strategy

OP
JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Reaction score

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

thanks for playing

remind me why it's ok that a lowlife who wants to be president is owned by putin.
You mean Hillary? She is owned by more then Putin she sold out to Most Oil Countries too.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hostile actors and foreign entities have hacked everything in the U.S., including government servers:

Hacks of OPM databases compromised 22.1 million people, federal authorities say

Continued Federal Cyber Breaches in 2015

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List