99% Chance Clinton Server Scanned by Foreign Spies

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This should come as no shock to anyone, since a dozen different spy agencies are trying to hack into all our important government websites thousands of times a day.

That the Secretary of State could have an open email server with classified material on it and it not get scanned is simply ludicrous.

Sources: 99 percent chance foreign intel agencies breached Clinton server

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

The revelation led House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul to describe Clinton’s handling of her email system during her tenure as secretary of state as “treason.”

“She exposed [information] to our enemies,” McCaul said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning. “Our adversaries have this very sensitive information. … In my opinion, quite frankly, it’s treason.”

McCaul, R-Texas, said that FBI Director James Comey told him previously that foreign adversaries likely had gotten into her server. When Comey publicly discussed the Clinton email case back in July, he also said that while there was no evidence hostile actors breached the server, it was “possible” they had gained access.

Clinton herself later pushed back, saying the director was merely “speculating.”

But sources told Fox News that Comey should have said at the time there is an “almost certainty” that several foreign intelligence agencies hacked into the server.

Last edited:
At this moment Obama is using Air Force One (at taxpayers expense) to go around the country to campaign for the crooked sow. Shouldn't be allowed but then Obama owns Congress' balls.

This should come as no shock to anyone, since a dozen different spy agencies are trying to hack into all our important government websites thousands of times a day.

That the Secretary of State could have an open email server with classified material on it and it not get scanned is simply ludicrous.

Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

The revelation led House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul to describe Clinton’s handling of her email system during her tenure as secretary of state as “treason.”

“She exposed [information] to our enemies,” McCaul said on “Fox & Friends” Thursday morning. “Our adversaries have this very sensitive information. … In my opinion, quite frankly, it’s treason.”

McCaul, R-Texas, said that FBI Director James Comey told him previously that foreign adversaries likely had gotten into her server. When Comey publicly discussed the Clinton email case back in July, he also said that while there was no evidence hostile actors breached the server, it was “possible” they had gained access.

Clinton herself later pushed back, saying the director was merely “speculating.”

But sources told Fox News that Comey should have said at the time there is an “almost certainty” that several foreign intelligence agencies hacked into the server.

more likely that trumps were.

thanks for playing

At this moment Obama is using Air Force One (at taxpayers expense) to go around the country to campaign for the crooked sow. Shouldn't be allowed but then Obama owns Congress' balls.
And that is a genuine violation of the Hatch Act, news to Crooked Harry Reid.

thanks for playing
Remind me what Trump as a private citizen had on his server to compromise National Security?

thanks for playing
Remind me what Trump as a private citizen had on his server to compromise National Security?

Naked Putin pics.

thanks for playing
Yeah, really what the fuck is she talking about? Desperation, denial, anger?

thanks for playing

remind me why it's ok that a lowlife who wants to be president is owned by putin.

MAD-Magazine-Hillary-Server_54f89d22352572.04044259.jpg

I have sources saying that there's a 99% chance Trump is a secret KGB agent. No proof or anything, it's just based on wild speculation, but my anonymous sources and many people are saying that it's a 99% chance.

He has a link do you have a link?

Or is that the New liberal strategy make up shit ask you go?

I have sources saying that there's a 99% chance Trump is a secret KGB agent. No proof or anything, it's just based on wild speculation, but my anonymous sources and many people are saying that it's a 99% chance.

I'm the link. I have sources that told me, just like the author of the OP's article. I can't reveal them of course, same as the OP's author.

I'm the link. I have sources that told me, just like the author of the OP's article. I can't reveal them of course, same as the OP's author.

Yea like I said that's the liberals new strategy

thanks for playing

remind me why it's ok that a lowlife who wants to be president is owned by putin.
You mean Hillary? She is owned by more then Putin she sold out to Most Oil Countries too.

Hostile actors and foreign entities have hacked everything in the U.S., including government servers:

Hacks of OPM databases compromised 22.1 million people, federal authorities say

Continued Federal Cyber Breaches in 2015

Forum List

Back