911 Pentagon - 757 or cruise missile???

"Who needs videos if you have the remains of passengers who were on that 757"

LMAO!!!

I do not accept your word that such bodies were recovered. That you and the "US media" cannot show us a video of a 757 crashing into the Pentagon should be a wake-up call for every patriotic American. There were hundreds of cameras on that building. None show a 757. Why? Tell us, without bragging about the Chosen "smittening" of the passengers in Cleveland or wherever the plane actually landed.

SHOW US THE VIDEO OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON...

"Who needs videos if you have the remains of passengers who were on that 757"

LMAO!!!

I do not accept your word that such bodies were recovered. That you and the "US media" cannot show us a video of a 757 crashing into the Pentagon should be a wake-up call for every patriotic American. There were hundreds of cameras on that building. None show a 757. Why? Tell us, without bragging about the Chosen "smittening" of the passengers in Cleveland or wherever the plane actually landed.

SHOW US THE VIDEO OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON...
Too fucking deranged. :cuckoo: There's video of the two jets crashing into the Twin Towers and you don't believe those were commercial airliners either. So who knows why you think anyone believes videos will convince you.

The one that hits the South Tower has a CARGO HATCH on the bottom center of the fuselage...

As for the North Tower, it blows up from within.

The "Naudet video" is from, yeah, a CHOSEN PHOTOSHOPPING LIAR...

See what I mean? No one needs to show you video because you're not going to believe it any. Best response to you lunatics is what I said in post #37. Though I aimed it at Dale Smith, it's equally as accurate for you...

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

See what I mean? No one needs to show you video because you're not going to believe it any. Best response to you lunatics is what I said in post #37. Though I aimed it at Dale Smith, it's equally as accurate for you...

Faun Sez???? " My beloved gubermint would never lie to me do you hear me do you????"

Hey, moron...they lie to you with great gusto and enthusiasm and have done so for over 100 years.

Faun Sez???? " My beloved gubermint would never lie to me do you hear me do you????"

Hey, moron...they lie to you with great gusto and enthusiasm and have done so for over 100 years.
Great, your dementia worsens.

Where on Earth did you see me post that the government never lies to me?

The real question is ... are you sane enough to know just how insane you are?

Well, they lied to you about 9/11/01, OKC, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Warren Commission, etc, etc. Insane? Hardly......pissed off that we are treated like chattel? Damn straight.......

Well, they lied to you about 9/11/01, OKC, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Warren Commission, etc, etc. Insane? Hardly......pissed off that we are treated like chattel? Damn straight.......
I hope you realize you didn't address either of my questions. But then, that's what you do. Go off on wild tangents just to avoid what others ask.

I hope you realize you didn't address either of my questions. But then, that's what you do. Go off on wild tangents just to avoid what others ask.

Ummm, yeah, I addressed them both...are you dense or just being obtuse?

Right you are. I simply asked the twoofers to explain 3 things from one aircraft hitting the Pentagon and all have either balked at the questions, or ran away, or changed the subject to something else immediately. I mean, see above; OKC, Gulf of Tonkin, Warren commission....

Right you are. I simply asked the twoofers to explain 3 things from one aircraft hitting the Pentagon and all have either balked at the questions, or ran away, or changed the subject to something else immediately. I mean, see above; OKC, Gulf of Tonkin, Warren commission....

Sooooooo? How many cameras did the FBi confiscate and how many frames did they release showing nothing? Talk amongst yourselves.....(snicker)

cameras....blah blah blah....frames....blah blah blah....

Sort of sad what the 9/11 Truth "movement" has been reduced to. You ask them to answer 3 very basic questions and you get nothing but diversions and name calling.

Actually I did lie...the 9/11 Truth movement has always been this pathetic. There was no reduction.

cameras....blah blah blah....frames....blah blah blah....

Sort of sad what the 9/11 Truth "movement" has been reduced to. You ask them to answer 3 very basic questions and you get nothing but diversions and name calling.

Actually I did lie...the 9/11 Truth movement has always been this pathetic. There was no reduction.

84 confiscated cameras....and all they could release was a few frames that shows NO plane.....I am right....you are w-r-o-n-g.

EEGGAAADDSS!!! Remember when me and GHook went round and round on this subject? You partook also as a detractor. Being a pilot and studying hundreds of airplane crashes to become a safer pilot I had to agree that the damage at the Pentagon was a lot less than should have occurred from a "heavy" airliner. When one looks at the initial impacts at the towers and compares them to the Pentagon there is an enormous discrepancy. The central hole is just too small and there is no massive damage where the wings and engines should have impacted. It just isn't there. I only look at the facts. The explanations are for others.

The questions are:

Explain how the wreckage got there.
Explain the ATCs seeing AA77 fly into Pentagon airspace but not out of it.
Explain how a missile took down 5 light poles and knocked a large transformer off of it's moorings before exploding.

3 up; 3 down. I win; you lose.

EEGGAAADDSS!!! Remember when me and GHook went round and round on this subject? You partook also as a detractor. Being a pilot and studying hundreds of airplane crashes to become a safer pilot I had to agree that the damage at the Pentagon was a lot less than should have occurred from a "heavy" airliner. When one looks at the initial impacts at the towers and compares them to the Pentagon there is an enormous discrepancy. The central hole is just too small and there is no massive damage where the wings and engines should have impacted. It just isn't there. I only look at the facts. The explanations are for others.

We know there is wreckage at the Pentagon.
We know there was ATC tracking a plane to the Pentagon
We know there were downed lightpoles and a transformer knocked off it's moorings outside of the Pentagon.

What we don't know (for sure) is that a loaded 757 should look like if it hit the Pentagon. Using other crashes is a false narrative since, in almost all other cases, the pilot is trying to preserve life and not ram the aircraft into a hard target.

The questions are:

Explain how the wreckage got there.
Explain the ATCs seeing AA77 fly into Pentagon airspace but not out of it.
Explain how a missile took down 5 light poles and knocked a large transformer off of it's moorings before exploding.

3 up; 3 down. I win; you lose.

There was little to no "wreckage" at the Pentagon......
People saw the jet that fly over the Pentagon took a different path that couldn't have taken down any light poles. The taxi driver that was involved in the photo-op where they moved a lamp post from his cab 's front window admitted that this incident was over his head and that he shouldn't even be involved in this.....want me to post his testimony?

Here ya go.......

Ummm, yeah, I addressed them both...are you dense or just being obtuse?
You're hallucinating.

I asked... Where on Earth did you see me post that the government never lies to me?

You never did say where you saw me post that. And you can't as I never did.

Then I asked, The real question is ... are you sane enough to know just how insane you are?

You never answered that one either. Instead, you ranted about how the government lies.

Sooooooo? How many cameras did the FBi confiscate and how many frames did they release showing nothing? Talk amongst yourselves.....(snicker)
Like the other brain-dead twoofer, cameras mean nothing to your delusions. Videos mean nothing to your hallucinations. This is proven time and time again with a mountain of photos and videos, mostly from NYC, which you reject because you really are crazy.

But you should consider yourself lucky. Had Reagan not shut down mental asylums, that would be your home today.

Forum List

Back