911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake? There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now? Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare? A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread. It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake? There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now? Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare? A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread. It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

It's amazing, isn't it?

Wikileaks can find and release info on State Department communications.

Snowden can find and release info on NSA spying here and abroad.

Yet in 12 years, nobody has found or released a single sentence showing the govt was behind 9/11.

And they call themselves "Truthers". :cuckoo:

It's amazing, isn't it?

Wikileaks can find and release info on State Department communications.

Snowden can find and release info on NSA spying here and abroad.

Yet in 12 years, nobody has found or released a single sentence showing the govt was behind 9/11.

:lmao:

Haven't you been keeping up? THE ALIENS DID IT...in Kookoo-man's case they forgot to remove the anal probe.

ALIEN-FACE.jpg

k-bigpic.jpg

Phil-Schneider-DULCE-ALIEN-CONFRONTATION-01.jpe

demonmoney.jpg

FirefoxScreenSnapz030.jpg

jfuck-9-11-the-only-answer-is-aliens-ancient-alien-eb3whr.jpg

Last edited:

behind? you mean like you bent over and the government is behind you?

wtf is "behind" supposed to mean and what actions do you think are associated with it?

Is the government behind you?

yeh they think you people are fucking nuttier than a fruit cake.

Psychologists Say: ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ SANE, Government Dupes CRAZY and Hostile.:death:

Laurie Manwell, Univ of Guelph; users of the [CT], “Conspiracy Theorist” label impedes their cognitive function, published in American Behavioral Scientist 2010; anti-conspiracy people are unable to think clearly due to their inability to process information that conflicts with pre-existing beliefs.

Univ of Buffalo Prof Steven Hoffman; anti-conspiracy people prone to “confirmation bias”, and pre-existing belief confirmation, using irrational mechanisms (such as the “CT” label) to avoid personal conflict.:eek:

Extreme irrationality of those who attack “CT's” is exposed by Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State Univ. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: CTst as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion.:lol:

Now pro-conspiracy voices are more numerous and rational than anti-conspiracy ones and anti-CT people are like hostile, paranoid cranks.
:dev3:

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

You mean "magically" as in that's what it SHOULD have done because the flight path was BEHIND (to the north) the building in question as has been pointed out above? Were you under the impression that the building in question was BEYOND WTC1, WTC2, and the flight path? To the north?!

Just so we're clear on how much of an idiot you are.

A vain attempt to drag this abortion of a thread back where Cocoblojob got his ass handed to him. As usual though, the twoofer has no scruples, no integrity and has no capability to admit the error.

I already responded to that and no amount of cherry picking can change the fact this a cgi mess.

Again, regarding the clown the descent, the camera angle, shooting position etc would put the plane well above that building if it were real. He posted fake misrepresented debunker data along with a remake to clean up that wing fuck up. that you all cheered for. Tells us what you are about dun it.

0.gif

This is from the original not a remake that he posted with errors corrected.

another random copy pulled off the net

Not a HD edited repost like clownees

I understand that your butts are hurt, too bad

That's all he's got. Unsubstantiated claims, butt fetish. Ha ha.

That's all he's got. Unsubstantiated claims, butt fetish. Ha ha.

are you completely insane? the video substantiates the claim. shees

identifying the fact that you are suffering from

is not a fetish its a diagnosis.

Hope that helps.

behind? you mean like you bent over and the government is behind you?

wtf is "behind" supposed to mean and what actions do you think are associated with it?

Is the government behind you?
gif-escalatorboy-idiot-699818.png

gary-the-retard-o.gif

full-retard.gif

moron-o.gif

moron-3-imicile.gif

sam-jackson.gif

you-are-an-idiot-4063_preview.gif

mccain-tongue-animated.gif

funny-pictures-auto-733786.jpeg

ani_kirk.gif

Last edited:

Okay, so millions of people watch these two planes strike these two towers on live TV and it is supposedly all fake?

millions saw this on live TV and its all fake.

mat.gif

yeh havent seen a real on yet, why you got a real one? I would love to examine it.

You think the crashes in the matrix are real or cgi?

There are hundreds of home-made videos out there that were taken from all sorts of directions from the towers, and they're all fake?

Only the part where the planes are edited in, you got a real one?

Are there any psychologists out there reading this thread right now?

Yeh read my footer they think you people are 55 cards short of a full deck

Could someone tell me what sort of mind has the need, the desire to believe that the United States government engineered the most massive deception in the history of man when they can't even get a website to work to dispense government run healthcare?

aside from your nonsensical connection this is about planes being fake, who is to blame is another topic

A government that supposedly killed over 3,000 of it's own citizens by blowing up the two tallest buildings on the north American continent, PLUS several others by controlled explosions yet couldn't keep their mouth shut for 24 hours when they killed Bin Laden?

well they had good practice when they blew up waco and murdered 100's of their own citizens and murrah now didnt they or does your pea brain blink out for that one too?

God, I thought I would amuse myself this morning by reading this thread.

Yeh and you opened up a can of worms that I bet you wish you would have just kept yer mouth shut.

It's like walking into an insane asylum and trying to talk with someone who believes that batman is real.

Yes thats par for the course arguing with official story huggers but everyone gets a laugh at your expense.

0511-0809-0914-2137_Man_Shooting_Himself_in_the_Foot_Clip_Art_clipart_imagejpg.png

Forum List

Back