911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

You are avoiding the question.

You said the first blob aired on tv was Sept 12. That seems to be saying that no one watched planes hit the towers on Sept 11, whether it was doctored video or not. Are you trying to tell us that the video we thought we saw on the 11th we actually saw on the 12th?

post the video with air dates that you claim to have seen on the 11th. simple as that.

I'm asking you a question. Are you telling me, and everyone else here, that what they believe they saw on September 11, 2001, they actually saw on September 12?

nope, yup

Last edited:
actually you've again proven your incredible ignorance ...
I'm in the film business so you attempting to tutor me on even the basics is too fucking hilarious..
and no your gif is not from the clip I posted the angle is entirely wrong...
whoever made that piece of shit you keep posting cut and pasted all the parts to make a composite image..
oh yeah one more thing the idea that any one cares what you think about them is a farce .

oh yeh

talk like a tard then pull the expert card! your shit never ends.
the only poster who, talks like a tard is you, that only makes sense because besides being ignorant, criminally under educated, bigoted, homophobic,being a tard is the best and only thing you've got.
embrace your tardlyness..
ok prove me wrong.

Last edited:
No, I think claiming all video of an event is fake without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that claiming live broadcasts on multiple networks of an event were all faked without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that dismissing all evidence presented to you, be it video, or witness, or court case results and claiming it is all faked, or lies, or the fault of poor representation, again without presenting any evidence that is true, is setting the bar unreasonably high.

I think you very well may just be a troll having fun presenting this facade of an unhinged truther. Then again, you may just be so trapped within your own delusions you even mystify most conspiracy theorists. ;)

Reading the posts from KooKooBloJO you quoted, it appears he is a follower of Dr Tracy (Dusty) Blevins. She firmly believes there were never any planes, and that the Twins were hit by a space-based "dustification" ray that turned the towers into fine dust. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

If that's the case, he will soon shift to asking for videos showing pieces of the plane bouncing off the towers at the moments of impact. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So thats what you think?

You dont think too much do you.

Instead of ignoring my posts and blowing shit out your ass why dont you read what I say rather than dream up some nonsense bulshit from your loony conspiracy theory archives.
Prove what?

And prove it to who? You?

You give yourself far to much credit.

Kookoo-Anushead

stop trying to waste my time.
Nothing to see here folks.
None of those clips show a plane impacting wtc2.
WTC naudet clip was aired the day after.

RR.jpg

You are avoiding the question.

You said the first blob aired on tv was Sept 12. That seems to be saying that no one watched planes hit the towers on Sept 11, whether it was doctored video or not. Are you trying to tell us that the video we thought we saw on the 11th we actually saw on the 12th?

post the video with air dates that you claim to have seen on the 11th. simple as that.

I'm asking you a question. Are you telling me, and everyone else here, that what they believe they saw on September 11, 2001, they actually saw on September 12?
Yes, the retard is actually saying that. It appears he's been watching too many reruns of The Twilight Zone.

rod-serling-twilight-zone-300x291.jpg

Yeah, that's right, millions who watched what they thought was LIVE broadcasts of the second plane smash into the WTC on 9-11, didn't see it on 9-11, it was 9-12 that the broadcasts were actually seen. The entire world had the date wrong.

You really hurt our butts we that one, genius. Ouch.

Yeah, that's right, millions who watched what they thought was LIVE broadcasts of the second plane smash into the WTC on 9-11, didn't see it on 9-11, it was 9-12 that the broadcasts were actually seen. The entire world had the date wrong.

on these live broadcasts do you see a plane impact wtc2? yes or no.

on these live broadcasts do you see a plane impact wtc2? yes or no.

That's not a live broadcast. That's an animated manipulated gif of what was a recording of the live broadcast. For it to have been a replay of a live broadcast it would need to say "live" on the screen, especially on the cable news channels such as CNN. so this is an animated gif of a previously recorded broadcast. Making it useless.

However, millions of people including myself, viewed on hundreds of independent and different film cameras a similar LIVE broadcast of a plane heading towards the WTC and then smashing into it and bursting in flames, at the same time on Sept 11.

Last edited:
In the spirit of the season, here's a holiday avatar for you, Koko:

99qpm1.png

Please, don't take this as a basis for a new conspiracy theory regarding Santa's true identity. It's just a crappy Photoshop image.

See what I did there, Koko?

This...

2h6c74o.jpg

...mixed in with some of this...

2q80qom.jpg

...equals this:

99qpm1.png

Kind of like the hack-jobbed GIF's and heavily edited clips you keep re-posting as evidence.

Forum List

Back