911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

it doesnt remain completely immobile, whats your problem, oh wait you are trying to invent a problem I forgot, ok carry on.

Can you point out where it moves?

I'm not inventing a problem, merely laughing at the gif you are trying to pass off as evidence. It's especially ironic considering your dismissal of all video evidence. ;)

yeh the whole smoke plume moves, compositing to add a plane doesnt change that

mark a pixel and compare the density if you dont believe it LOL

I'm not trying to say adding a plane changed any motion of the smoke.

What you don't seem to realize is that I, and others, are questioning the validity of the whole gif. There are no windows on the building, no separations at all, just flat panels. The smoke appears motionless. There is question about the accuracy of the shadows. It is a grainy, ridiculous-looking piece of non-evidence and that you try to foist it on us as valid proof of your assertions while, at the same time, laughing off the many different video clips provided, all with much clearer pictures, as well as the fact that many of us watched live broadcasts on 9/11, etc. etc.

But please, keep trying to point out how your blurred, grainy animated gif is undeniable proof that there were no planes!

:lmao:

Can you point out where it moves?

I'm not inventing a problem, merely laughing at the gif you are trying to pass off as evidence. It's especially ironic considering your dismissal of all video evidence. ;)

What you don't seem to realize is that I, and others, are questioning the validity of the whole gif. There are no windows on the building, no separations at all, just flat panels. The smoke appears motionless. There is question about the accuracy of the shadows. It is a grainy, ridiculous-looking piece of non-evidence and that you try to foist it on us as valid proof of your assertions while, at the same time, laughing off the many different video clips provided, all with much clearer pictures, as well as the fact that many of us watched live broadcasts on 9/11, etc. etc.

But please, keep trying to point out how your blurred, grainy animated gif is undeniable proof that there were no planes!

I told you how to check it, nothing more need be said.

that is the cnn hezerkhani video

the video that you used for proof that a plane impacted the tower.

Sounds like you kids running down HYPOCRITE avenue dunnit.

Last edited:

Wait, are you saying that I, personally, used a particular video as proof that planes hit the towers?

Are you saying that there was only one recording of the events?

Or are you once again just talking out of your ass? :eusa_whistle:

I have seen multiple recordings from 9/11. I was watching the news when the second plane hit. You, on the other hand, are posting grainy animated gifs more than a decade later. ;)

Wait, are you saying that I, personally, used a particular video as proof that planes hit the towers?

I have seen multiple recordings from 9/11. I was watching the news when the second plane hit. You, on the other hand, are posting grainy animated gifs more than a decade later. ;)

I am saying that I told you how to check movement.

Great if you got crystal clear videos (which are made from gifs btw) by all means post them and show us. The world awaits drooling to see them!

My original post was from the original shown on tv in 2001, so good luck with finding anything better unless you want to use clownees remake fake.

Great if you got crystal clear videos (which are made from gifs btw) by all means post them and show us. The world awaits drooling to see them!

My original post was from the original shown on tv in 2001, so good luck with finding anything better unless you want to use clownees remake fake.

You are aware that someone has already posted a link showing recordings of multiple live feeds from 9/11, aren't you?

You are aware that someone has already posted a link showing recordings of multiple live feeds from 9/11, aren't you?

yep are you aware that not one of those clips show a plane impacting wtc2.

we went through this already, short memory?

So all the people on the ground didn't see a plane hit the second tower?
So the live TV news feed didn't show a plane hit the second tower?...
What about the fact that a plane that was supposed to arrive at an airport never made it...

A plane hit the first tower.
Another plane hit the second tower...

That's pretty much the story.

What about the fact that a plane that was supposed to arrive at an airport never made it...

I said that none of those clips supposedly live showed a plane impacting the tower.

feel free to prove they were planes. All I see are fuzballs and cgi.

got a clear nonfake video clip do ya? Post it been waiting for 12 years to see one.

I said that none of those clips supposedly live showed a plane impacting the tower.

got a clear nonfake video clip do ya? Post it been waiting for 12 years to see one.

Since you will never believe any video of it, I'm sure you'll keep waiting forever. Not that I think you are ACTUALLY waiting to see a 'clear nonfake video clip', rather you are saying it to attempt to set the bar of proof impossibly high.

You still have yet to point out how all of the various videos of the attacks are cgi, or explain the many witnesses, or how all this altered video was distributed to the different networks that filmed the event, or the various clips taken by witnesses, etc. All you do is make claims that every piece of evidence is fake, because you say so!

:rofl:

Since you will never believe any video of it, I'm sure you'll keep waiting forever. Not that I think you are ACTUALLY waiting to see a 'clear nonfake video clip', rather you are saying it to attempt to set the bar of proof impossibly high.

You still have yet to point out how all of the various videos of the attacks are cgi, or explain the many witnesses, or how all this altered video was distributed to the different networks that filmed the event, or the various clips taken by witnesses, etc. All you do is make claims that every piece of evidence is fake, because you say so!

so you think asking for a nonfake video clip of the plane impact is setting the bar unreasonably hi huh?:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

so you think asking for a nonfake video clip of the plane impact is setting the bar unreasonably hi huh?:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

No, I think claiming all video of an event is fake without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that claiming live broadcasts on multiple networks of an event were all faked without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that dismissing all evidence presented to you, be it video, or witness, or court case results and claiming it is all faked, or lies, or the fault of poor representation, again without presenting any evidence that is true, is setting the bar unreasonably high.

I think you very well may just be a troll having fun presenting this facade of an unhinged truther. Then again, you may just be so trapped within your own delusions you even mystify most conspiracy theorists. ;)

Its no longer a question that all the video out here is fake and here it is you all seen it ab fucking noxiously on all the networks 2wice every hour round the clock for 10 years.

CNN Flight 175

so lets slow it down a little bit so we can see whats going on

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

They do that all the time right? LOL

the question is why? If the plane was real WHY all the cgi?

What the fuck?

First time I have voluntarily entered this forum and I run across this?

What about the thousands of people who witnessed the fucking plane slam into not only one, but both buildings?

Are you fucking kidding Me? Are you even sane?

No, I think claiming all video of an event is fake without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that claiming live broadcasts on multiple networks of an event were all faked without providing any evidence that is true is setting the bar unreasonably high. I think that dismissing all evidence presented to you, be it video, or witness, or court case results and claiming it is all faked, or lies, or the fault of poor representation, again without presenting any evidence that is true, is setting the bar unreasonably high.

I think you very well may just be a troll having fun presenting this facade of an unhinged truther. Then again, you may just be so trapped within your own delusions you even mystify most conspiracy theorists. ;)

Reading the posts from KooKooBloJO you quoted, it appears he is a follower of Dr Tracy (Dusty) Blevins. She firmly believes there were never any planes, and that the Twins were hit by a space-based "dustification" ray that turned the towers into fine dust. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

If that's the case, he will soon shift to asking for videos showing pieces of the plane bouncing off the towers at the moments of impact. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Its no longer a question that all the video out here is fake and here it is you all seen it ab fucking noxiously on all the networks 2wice every hour round the clock for 10 years.

CNN Flight 175

so lets slow it down a little bit so we can see whats going on

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

They do that all the time right? LOL

the question is why? If the plane was real WHY all the cgi?

What the fuck?

First time I have voluntarily entered this forum and I run across this?

What about the thousands of people who witnessed the fucking plane slam into not only one, but both buildings?

Are you fucking kidding Me? Are you even sane?

yeh well you have the chance like everyone else to prove it. provide all that certified testimony for us that thousands and millions and zillioins of people saw a plane impact the building.

Reading the posts from KooKooBloJO you quoted, it appears he is a follower of Dr Tracy (Dusty) Blevins. She firmly believes there were never any planes, and that the Twins were hit by a space-based "dustification" ray that turned the towers into fine dust. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

If that's the case, he will soon shift to asking for videos showing pieces of the plane bouncing off the towers at the moments of impact. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

So thats what you think?

You dont think too much do you.

Instead of ignoring my posts and blowing shit out your ass why dont you read what I say rather than dream up some nonsense bulshit from your loony conspiracy theory archives.

what is a live broadcast? explain how that has any significance at all

Today 08:39 AM
KokomoJojo This user is on your Ignore List.
Today 08:36 AM
Today 08:34 AM

I wonder if any of these are demands for bouncing debris?? :dunno:

im-not-saying-the-aliens-did-it-but-until-the-aliens-come-down-to-earth-and-tell-me-they-didn-thumb.jpg

I recommend that koko prove that he actually has a functional brain before being allowed to post anymore.

I recommend that koko prove that he actually has a functional brain before being allowed to post anymore.
Please, you're setting the bar way too high. Let's first establish he actually has a brain and then go from there.

Forum List

Back