90% Vaxxed Iceland goes on Lockdown...again!

Oops, there goes the narrative that if we all get Vaxxed we can return to normal life. At least that’s what I keep getting told by government paid ads on YouTube every few minutes.

Iceland has over 90% of their population vaccinated, yet Corona is “spiking” again. Lockdowns are being forced yet again.

Why do lefties keep lying to us that these vaccines are effective and if we get them we can go back to “normal”?

Yeah those You-Tube ads are annoying as hell. Unskipable. ESPECIALLY the one with the surgeon general.

:laughing0301:

Moving-the-Goalpost.jpg

Like they say, A picture is worth 1000 words!

It's a valid question, even if 90% of those over 16 are vaccinated why the need for even a partial lock down?

It’s a partial lockdown.

And it’s 90 percent of individuals over 16; not 90 percent of the entire population.

This in no manner undermines the appropriateness or necessity of vaccinations.

That most conservatives are this dishonest is what makes them indeed reprehensible.
The virus does almost nothing at all to those under 16...........NOTHING and they aren't even considered carriers....

I never see ads because I pay for YouTube prime.
Most videos have yellow blocks that denote where the ads will appear on my devices. Simply scrolling past the yellow mark then letting the video play for each mark then rewinding to the beginning will make it skip all the ads. Unfortunately the one before the video can't be skipped.

Yeah those You-Tube ads are annoying as hell. Unskipable. ESPECIALLY the one with the surgeon general.
It’s amazing how much money these propagandists are spending to push their Agenda. Every other commercial on YouTube is either Vaccine, Climate change nonsense, or some pro-homosexual/racial diversity crap.

I hope they don't reinstitute a travel ban. I have a flight to Reykjavik on September 3rd. We are going there for vacation for a week.

The trump Nazis chosen ignorance concerning all aspects of the COVID pandemic has them unable to understand the benefits and, limitations of the current vaccines.

As seen in hospitals, when an unvaccinated trump Nazis lies in its deathbed, they most often beg for the shot, only to be told it's too late.

The vaccine can slow the spread of the disease, but even the vaccinated can and do contract it. However, those who have been vaccinated experience a much less severe case and rarely suffer the long-term issues as in the past. And yes, some do die, just as some people that receive a flu shot each year also die from the flu.

The trump Nazis' chosen ignorance does provide benefits to the nation though, and those benefits are a gift that keeps on giving. The deadly nature of COVID0-19 and its developing variants, are reducing the number of trump Nazis each and every day.

Trump Nazis like feminist like Dr. Naomi Wolf, Robert Kennedy Jr., Bill Maher, Jenny McCarthy? Good grief, you partisan assholes are just plain moronic. Thanks for spreading your stupidity.

Oops, there goes the narrative that if we all get Vaxxed we can return to normal life. At least that’s what I keep getting told by government paid ads on YouTube every few minutes.

Iceland has over 90% of their population vaccinated, yet Corona is “spiking” again. Lockdowns are being forced yet again.

Why do lefties keep lying to us that these vaccines are effective and if we get them we can go back to “normal”?

No one is lying to you. You're lying to yourself. Iceland has had one covid death the whole year. Gee, i wonder how that happened when they had over 8k covid deaths last year from a less virulent strain of the virus. Seems to me the vaccines must be working, oopsie!

Like they say, A picture is worth 1000 words!

It's a valid question, even if 90% of those over 16 are vaccinated why the need for even a partial lock down?
Whether they need the lockdown or actually locked down are not the same thing.

They may have locked down because everyone everywhere is hyperventilating in terror but the claim that it is needed is rather specious at best.

The trump Nazis chosen ignorance concerning all aspects of the COVID pandemic has them unable to understand the benefits and, limitations of the current vaccines.

As seen in hospitals, when an unvaccinated trump Nazis lies in its deathbed, they most often beg for the shot, only to be told it's too late.

The vaccine can slow the spread of the disease, but even the vaccinated can and do contract it. However, those who have been vaccinated experience a much less severe case and rarely suffer the long-term issues as in the past. And yes, some do die, just as some people that receive a flu shot each year also die from the flu.

The trump Nazis' chosen ignorance does provide benefits to the nation though, and those benefits are a gift that keeps on giving. The deadly nature of COVID0-19 and its developing variants, are reducing the number of trump Nazis each and every day.

If I lived in America, I would have voted for Trump.

I've had both shots of the Astra Seneca vaccine. Oh, here's a copy of the dates I had them incase you wondered.

IMG_20210811_122525.jpg

To tame an angry beast, you have to strip away privileges and slowly give them back to them one by one as a treat for every time they cooperate.. But if the beast resist, you take away its privileges as a punishment until they understand who's the boss.

The 'jab' doesn't protect you from the scamdemic, it's kills you.
Because many humans wake up to the scam satanic governments want to force them to the third 'jab' and to accelerate their death
So they impose new lockdowns to force peoples to accept their suicide

MORE MASKS AND A BOOSTER !
3M and Pfizer agree.

The 'jab' doesn't protect you from the scamdemic, it's kills you.
Because many humans wake up to the scam satanic governments want to force them to the third 'jab' and to accelerate their death
So they impose new lockdowns to force peoples to accept their suicide
C'mon man.
bull-horn-sign.png

Forum List

Back