90% Of Racism In America Is From The Left

Any bigger racists than black plantation owners like kasteve or mac?

Yes. The ignorant people who insist on the existence of ANY plantation.
It is figurative and you may need things spelled out for you. The plantation is the political world and the plantation owners are the white elite leftists that enslave the black mind by convincing them they are always the victim of the big bad boogie white man and the American free market.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

See you don't get it cause apparently your mind is in shackles.

You don't explain stupidity to people smarter than you. Katsteve was pointing out that there are no plantations and that includes your dumb ass right wing lie of a figurative liberal plantation.

243 years of documented history tells us what the situation is you dumb son of a bitch. Understand that then shut the fuck up about a motherfucking plantation.

5fb4c0f291ac112fe61d37b345c1cedf.jpg

:bye1:

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Mac...

you're the best!

sane, rational....spot on!

centered!

The monkeys can't help but throw shit.....since they have no reasonable position.

a fan
Here's the incredible thing to me: He knows that I can and will do that. He knows I will summarily shove his words right back down his throat.

Yet he tries it anyway. He just walks right into it.

What in the world to you think his motivation is here?

Simple. The reason is described in most dictionaries:

"Ignorance can be removed by the acquisition of knowledge, while a stupid person is intrinsically so, and therefore difficult to reform."

It is figurative and you may need things spelled out for you. The plantation is the political world and the plantation owners are the white elite leftists that enslave the black mind by convincing them they are always the victim of the big bad boogie white man and the American free market.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

I understand exactly what you stated. I recognize rehearsed, metaphoric, political talking points when I read them.

Your "plantation/shackles" terminology and the rhetoric accompanying it is exactly that, and that type of trash is frequently spewed by extreme right leaning parrots, in the media, as well as this forum.

The examples of some of your previous posts in this thread, prove that you lack the mental acuity to form a thought of your own.

And thanks for putting me on ignore.

Last edited:

Why do you deny it? Don’t like competition?

Deny what? Competition for what? You obviously struggle with expressing lucid, written thoughts. Why is that? Is English your first language?
Take your time and think about it lol. It will click lol

Apparently these racists really think black folks are stupid. We read the shit they post here every day. All of them doing so say the are republicans, yet we are supposed to believe that the republican party is all about a non racial solution to Americas problems that will provide equal opportunity for everyone.

When you have a group of people who denigrate blacks for what we choose to eat, then it is apparent what that group stands for and what the party they are members of is all about. There is only one figurative political plantation here and it's the republican one.

Another case of "Don't presume to tell me what you think --- *I* will tell you what you think".

Uhhhmmm ..... when you sit on a message board suggesting that somebody's race makes them too stupid to think and you know better ---- which one's the "racist" there?

Nothing in that post, suggested that only black people can be fooled.

That was something you added.

Apparently these racists really think black folks are stupid. We read the shit they post here every day. All of them doing so say the are republicans, yet we are supposed to believe that the republican party is all about a non racial solution to Americas problems that will provide equal opportunity for everyone.

When you have a group of people who denigrate blacks for what we choose to eat, then it is apparent what that group stands for and what the party they are members of is all about. There is only one figurative political plantation here and it's the republican one.

I'm sure that some people have strong feelings about black cuisine. As a republican I feel comfortable speaking for republicans, as a group on this subject though.

We don't give a fuck.

Deny what? Competition for what? You obviously struggle with expressing lucid, written thoughts. Why is that? Is English your first language?

Nope. No time to waste deciphering poorly worded, indirect questions.

I bet .. hard work isn’t in your dna lol

Then why do people leave the cities for? The taxes are so high that massive tax breaks to a percentage of people is needed. Give the people a massive tax cut. The working class ones. But you do not. It seems the only way they get a tax cut is when the rich gets one also. Progs do not give tax cuts though. They only take. And take some more.

I'm retired. I "worked hard" for more years than you have probably been alive.

Why do you insist on making such ignorant statements?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I read the shit about work from the people who descend from a race so lazy and shiftless they risked their lives and died trying to capture people to work free land they were given by the native americans and laugh.

I read the shit about work from the people who descend from a race so lazy and shiftless they risked their lives and died trying to capture people to work free land they were given by the native americans and laugh.

All races have used slavery. Your statement is idiotic.

I imagine that most whit

though I agree that in the USA blacks have suffered MUCH MORE from slavery than any other group

and obviously they were mistreated and discriminated against (murdered!) for over 100 years AFTER the civil war

and there are still MILLIONS of conservative whites who harbor racist feelings and attitudes

however

i am NOT like that

I DO NOT do those things

I am NOT part of the fuking problem

and other than voting and my own responsible behavior there really isn't much I can do about it.

I imagine that most whit

though I agree that in the USA blacks have suffered MUCH MORE from slavery than any other group

and obviously they were mistreated and discriminated against (murdered!) for over 100 years AFTER the civil war

and there are still MILLIONS of conservative whites who harbor racist feelings and attitudes

however

i am NOT like that

I DO NOT do those things

I am NOT part of the fuking problem

and other than voting and my own responsible behavior there really isn't much I can do about it.

So, you only see racism, when it is your political enemies? That's convenient.

Government job lol you don’t know hard work

Government job lol you don’t know hard work

I didn't have a government job, little man.

I worked for a fortune 500 company for nearly 35 years and consulted for them after retirement.

You would have been unemployable there.....except as a custodian.

Forum List

Back