90% Of Racism In America Is From The Left

No, you don’t. You never have.
And that’s your counter argument, trolling lol poor guy hahah I actually fell [sic] bad for you haha

every thing I say is true.. all latin places are all high in crime. Low wages

Nothing you say is true, you are just a shot-nosed little punk repeating the talking points of other cowards over 150 years ago.
I’m kinda living thru it,, lol feel free to try to show me signs of assimilating lol

If you ever spent any time in the real world, you’d see it all over in many ways.
Well counter it something I said

Prove any one claim you’ve ever made, brainless.

And that’s your counter argument, trolling lol poor guy hahah I actually fell [sic] bad for you haha

every thing I say is true.. all latin places are all high in crime. Low wages

Nothing you say is true, you are just a shot-nosed little punk repeating the talking points of other cowards over 150 years ago.
I’m kinda living thru it,, lol feel free to try to show me signs of assimilating lol

If you ever spent any time in the real world, you’d see it all over in many ways.

Absolutely every town in Massachusetts that has a high degree of Spanish speakers is high in crime and the public schools outcome of students are the worse in the country.. facts..

Absolutely every town in Massachusetts that has a high degree of Spanish speakers is high in crime and the public schools outcome of students are the worse in the country.. facts..

Exactly what they said about Italian 150 years ago.

Italians assimilated, mainly because Americans told them to speak English or screw!
Are you saying Americans never told Europeans to speak English or get out?

Italians assimilated...

Just like immigrants today are doing.

mainly because Americans told them to speak English ...

Wrong again, stupid. People assimilate because it is essential for long-term success in America, not because of the impotent fantasies of some dickless little punk like you.

Italians assimilated...

What Spanish neighborhood speak English like little Italy?! Name it I’ll go!

Wrong again, stupid. People assimilate because it is essential for long-term success in America, not because of the impotent fantasies of some dickless little punk like you.
I’m not wrong we told them
To speak English 1920-1960 we assimilated people why?

Red scare act said NOT ITALIANS LOL
https://u-s-history.com/pages/h1398.html

Italians assimilated...

Here in Boston we don’t say “Little Italy,” fraud. We say The North End.

You will find loads of English speakers in every Boston neighborhood, if you ever visit.

Italians assimilated...

You will find loads of English speakers in every Boston neighborhood, if you ever visit.
I’m in the industry it’s both

...we told them
To speak English 1920-1960 ...?

You were nowhere near being alive then, and you’ve proven that you know nothing about History, so you are just talking out your ass again.

Italians assimilated...

I’m in the industry it’s both

Try to lie to someone else, fraud.

Forum List

Back