90% Of Racism In America Is From The Left

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been pointing this out for years.....now somebody has admitted it.....and he was a leftist at one time:

23hd3y.jpg

90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left
roger_simon_thumbnail_2-6-13-1.sized-50x50xf.jpg

By Roger L. Simon June 25, 2015
chat comments
Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left. They live off it and exploit it. It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable. The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight. Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren't even there in the first place. From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

Barack Obama is one of the worst offenders in this regard. Recently, in reaction to the horrid actions of the deranged, but solitary racist Dylann Root, the president claimed racism is in our DNA.

How could he possibly utter such nonsense and who was he talking about? The majority of Americans are from families that came to this country after slavery existed. Many of those were escaping oppression of their own. In my case my family was fleeing the pogroms of Eastern Europe. Many of the members of my family who stayed behind ended up gassed in Auschwitz or exterminated in Treblinka.

Is Obama telling me that racism is in my DNA? What a wretched and insulting statement. If he means that, he should tell it to me face-to-face.

If he does, I will tell him what I think. The racial situation in this country has gotten decidedly worse since he took office. And he is a great deal to blame. Ever since the beer summit it was obvious he was disingenuous and harmful on the subject of race, seeking to stir the pot when it was actually empty or nearly. His claim that if he had had a son he would look like Travyon Martin was ridiculous and self-serving in the extreme. Barack Obama is a product of the fanciest private school in Hawaii and his children go to Sidwell Friends, the fanciest school in D. C. He takes vacations on Oahu and his wife parties in Switzerland. He had as much in common with Trayvon as I do with the queen of Spain.

The truth is the USA is remarkably un-racist for a country its size. We weren't always that way, obviously, but we walked the walk and we are now. Or were. The Democrat Party and its assorted media hacks are trying to take us backwards. They suffer from nostalgia for racism for the glorious days when they could assert their moral superiority. Sorry, those days are over. The only way to stop remaining racism is to stop it, not talk about it, impute racism to people who don't have it and generally do everything possible to divide the American people from themselves.

And, Democrats, above all if you care about black people, stop it. All you're doing is making their lives worse. 90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left

abbc2d34541a2a62f0ec1e6fd19efd33.jpeg

I've been pointing this out for years.....now somebody has admitted it.....and he was a leftist at one time:

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments
Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left. They live off it and exploit it. It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable. The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight. Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren't even there in the first place. From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

Barack Obama is one of the worst offenders in this regard. Recently, in reaction to the horrid actions of the deranged, but solitary racist Dylann Root, the president claimed racism is in our DNA.

How could he possibly utter such nonsense and who was he talking about? The majority of Americans are from families that came to this country after slavery existed. Many of those were escaping oppression of their own. In my case my family was fleeing the pogroms of Eastern Europe. Many of the members of my family who stayed behind ended up gassed in Auschwitz or exterminated in Treblinka.

Is Obama telling me that racism is in my DNA? What a wretched and insulting statement. If he means that, he should tell it to me face-to-face.

If he does, I will tell him what I think. The racial situation in this country has gotten decidedly worse since he took office. And he is a great deal to blame. Ever since the beer summit it was obvious he was disingenuous and harmful on the subject of race, seeking to stir the pot when it was actually empty or nearly. His claim that if he had had a son he would look like Travyon Martin was ridiculous and self-serving in the extreme. Barack Obama is a product of the fanciest private school in Hawaii and his children go to Sidwell Friends, the fanciest school in D. C. He takes vacations on Oahu and his wife parties in Switzerland. He had as much in common with Trayvon as I do with the queen of Spain.

The truth is the USA is remarkably un-racist for a country its size. We weren't always that way, obviously, but we walked the walk and we are now. Or were. The Democrat Party and its assorted media hacks are trying to take us backwards. They suffer from nostalgia for racism for the glorious days when they could assert their moral superiority. Sorry, those days are over. The only way to stop remaining racism is to stop it, not talk about it, impute racism to people who don't have it and generally do everything possible to divide the American people from themselves.

And, Democrats, above all if you care about black people, stop it. All you're doing is making their lives worse. 90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left

Spot on. Thanks for your post.

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

so....to stop racism.....you want me to join the KKK or WHITE SUPREMACISTS who say "we don't hate nig----...er....blacks....we just think they are all free loading criminals and we don't want any colored people living in our towns....."

if I do that.....will I no longer be a racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

Just think if the racist Obama had a son, he would be dead like Trayvon Martin, who racial decided to beat the shit out of a 1/2 Latino who Martin thought was a gay guy, thus making Martin a homophobe and got what he deserved. If this country ever falls apart , I got dibs on Soros and the brown turd....

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

so....to stop racism.....you want me to join the KKK or WHITE SUPREMACISTS who say "we don't hate nig----...er....blacks....we just think they are all free loading criminals and we don't want any colored people living in our towns....."

KKK were racist, are racist and always will be liberal racists. Liberals believe in keeping guns out of the hands of black people, just like the KKK, Liberals think the blacks arent able to get a job, just like the KKK. Liberals love to kill black babies in planned parenthood, just like the KKK..

Pajamas Media - Is that the same Putin Propped site that named Joe the Fake Plumber as their Israel War Correspondent? :D

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Analysis / Bias

In review, PJ Media is a popular conservative news and opinion website that garners 13 million+ page views per month. PJ Media uses moderately loaded emotional language in their articles that favor the right, such as this: Suspended Pentagon Whistleblower Says FBI’s Russia Probe Was ‘All a Set-Up’. When it comes to sourcing of information, they usually use credible right leaning media sources. However, they also use poor sources such as Jihad Watch, which has been labeled a hate group by the SPLC. In general, almost all stories reviewed favored the right and denigrated the left through wording and story selection.

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

I expect to see IM2 joining this thread soon. ANY time racism is the topic, he's there.

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

I expect to see IM2 joining this thread soon. ANY time racism is the topic, he's there.
He's a racist.....

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

He's a racist.....
Yes he is. EASILY the biggest racist that posts on this site.

HOLY CRAP

I DIDN'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE WERE LIBERALS
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

I'm afraid nothing changed overnight, racism is STILL not a political or political-party issue, and Martin was never a Republican, so you remain where you were 24 hours ago, completely full of shit in your desperation attempt to divide via tribalistic partisan hackery. And nice touch, quoting a hack who not only tries to make that inane point but can't even spell the name of the political party he's hacking. Nothing like a credible source.

Think you need a new plan there Elmer.

23hd3y.jpg

chat comments

KKK were racist, are racist and always will be liberal racists. Liberals believe in keeping guns out of the hands of black people, just like the KKK, Liberals think the blacks arent able to get a job, just like the KKK. Liberals love to kill black babies in planned parenthood, just like the KKK..

KKK were always archconservatives. Liberalism by definition is anti-racist, because it's anti-classist. "All men are created equal" neither allows any wiggle room for racism NOR would it ever be embraced by the Klan, whose thrust was the exact opposite.

Nice attempt to explain how water isn't wet there comrade. Ignorance is strength.

What a dipshit.

HOLY CRAP

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

:clap2:

BIGLY slapdown.

HOLY CRAP

The king of identity politics strikes again.

HOLY CRAP

I know you're a faggot.

HOLY CRAP

:clap2:

BIGLY slapdown.
Yep. Sunlight is the ultimate disinfectant.

Forum List

Back