90 Day Fiance' tv show

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Been binging this tv show and I cringe. So why watch it? Boredom, I guess. My question about this show is...are people this damn dumb to up and move to another country "for love"? Sure looks like it. Then, when they get there, they are shocked/dismayed/grossed out on the conditions on which they must live. Did they not study the shithole country their "true love" resides in? The cultures? Oh, he can have 4 wives? Oh, no running water? Oh, barbed wiring around the hovel the "true love" lives in a shanty that is called an apartment? Oh, I must become a muslim to marry? Oh, she or he is chatting up another catfish sucker while marrying you? STUPID. So the real question is...is the show a set up or are they really that damn dumb?

TV-helping-avoid-thinking.jpg

~S~

Been binging this tv show and I cringe. So why watch it? Boredom, I guess. My question about this show is...are people this damn dumb to up and move to another country "for love"? Sure looks like it. Then, when they get there, they are shocked/dismayed/grossed out on the conditions on which they must live. Did they not study the shithole country their "true love" resides in? The cultures? Oh, he can have 4 wives? Oh, no running water? Oh, barbed wiring around the hovel the "true love" lives in a shanty that is called an apartment? Oh, I must become a muslim to marry? Oh, she or he is chatting up another catfish sucker while marrying you? STUPID. So the real question is...is the show a set up or are they really that damn dumb?
it is staged. the people sign a non-disclosure agreement, an arbitration agreement, and a non-compete agreement. they agree not to talk about what goes on behind the scenes and they agree not to sue and they agree not to sign on with a competing reality show. by the way, those three agreements are also in employment contracts for regular jobs.

Forum List

Back