Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch (tv show) - Lets talk about it!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch-s4-2048x1152-promo-16x9-1.jpg

500x500-Web-Thumbnail_Skinwalker-Ranch_2023.05.21-003dd6f61e.png

In the age of crap, shit, and woke TV brainwashing and sexaholic programming...........comes this show.

A conspiracy theorists fantasy........to be a part of this, to see the facts unfold in front of them for themselves.........
on the actual grounds of the most mysterious place on earth............Skinwalker Ranch.

And after SOOO many decades of being under government control, they finally gave it up and sold the land to
a financier named Brandon Fugal......who is just as curious as hell as the fans of this place and the stories it's given
us over the many decades.
skinwalker-ranch-brandon-fugal.jpg

Mr. Fugal is not only a lover of this particular mystery, he is THE benefactor of giving what is needed for the
scientists and ranchers on this land to do what must be done, in order to solve these mysteries.

I love shit like this. No...........I LIVE for shit like this!
I wish I was rich, I'd love to go be a part of this.

So many questions, with NO answers.
So many stories from hundreds of years of Indian tribes in the area about this place.

There is no word to describe how much Mr. Fugals endevours means to fans and conspiracy theorits alike, as well as UFO enthusiats.
They have all made their names in the history books already, regardless of any findings or not.

These men (and lady) are the only ones that have come the farthest in gathering information about the mysteries of this place.

I love it. I'm addicted for life.

Television programming has become so woke, politically correct, anti-moral, and anti-American that I literally stopped watching it altogether several years ago. I haven't heard much about Skinwalker Ranch, but if a fellow Conservative is interested, then maybe it's worth a look.

Where can a person find the show? TV, YouTube, somewhere else? Like I said ... I don't have a connection to Corporate Television, so hopefully there's an alternative source.

Television programming has become so woke, politically correct, anti-moral, and anti-American that I literally stopped watching it altogether several years ago. I haven't heard much about Skinwalker Ranch, but if a fellow Conservative is interested, then maybe it's worth a look.

Where can a person find the show? TV, YouTube, somewhere else? Like I said ... I don't have a connection to Corporate Television, so hopefully there's an alternative source.
Never mind ... I found some episodes on YouTube:

Travis Taylor's credentials,
Taylor’s scientific credentials are impressive, which helps explain why he was chosen by the Pentagon to act as chief scientist for the UAP Task Force, formally created by Congress to fully investigate military encounters with advanced, unknown aircraft and objects.

Taylor boasts a doctorate in aerospace systems engineering, a doctorate in optical science and engineering, a master’s degree in physics, a master’s degree in mechanical and aerospace engineering and a master’s degree in astronomy.

They shoulda booted the Scientist after he held out on them

He was bound by ethics and contractual government agreements.
Mr. Fugal is a financier and corporate executive, he knows how it works.

They hold nothing against him, and he shared as much as he dared at the time.
But now he can relay a lot to them. AND he has his government contacts he can use to help out if needed.

I found episodes online for free, so I binged the first two seasons when I ran across them.

Now we are on Season 4. You might be able to watch past seasons on The History Channel, I don't know how they work their online programming though.

This show is mostly stories about the area, mysteries about the area, research, theories, and lots of scientific study and experiments.
I love this kind of stuff.

So patently badly and poorly rehearsed , contrived and padded .
Gives conspiracy a very bad name .

Bullshit. It is, in my opinion, very compelling television. Imagine, a paranormal tv show that actually shows paranormal activity. How rare is THAT? If you do not know, then I will tell you: It is very rare. Second, the people are somewhat likeable, with the astrophysicist being by far the most likeable and the security guy being not particularly likeable (though he is probably a ok dude). You get diversity in paranormal activity. There has been numerous UFO sightings, cattle mutilation, unexplained radiation poisoning, multiple atmospheric anomalies, cryptid activity, etc... And this has been documented to one degree or another on the television show. Overall, I give this show an A. Moreover, amongst the entire population of paranormal investigative tv shows, I give it an A-Plus.

Maybe you are used to watching other paranormal shows? Please be advised that Skinwalker Ranch is NOT the same level of authenticity as other shows, like Ancient Aliens (pure shit) and all that stupid bullshit on the Travel Channel (e.g., the fucking ghost channel). There are real phenomena being recorded. Perhaps it is not acted out well enough for you? Frankly, I don't care about this one bit. I want to see the paranormal shit. And they produce. I am not saying it is all real paranormal occurrences. But I will say that they are all plausible and most were captured on camera.

Moreover, Skinwalker Ranch has provenance. It has had crazy paranormal stuff happening on it for decades. There many witnesses. It is notorious for paranormal activity. There is a huge amount of interest in this area.

For all of these reasons I stand by the proposition that this is one of the best paranormal shows on television ever.

Listening to the Stories on Art Bell ( Coast to Coast ) in the late 90s I always dreamed of being on the inside of that ranch , now once a week we all can be .
George Knapp talks about Skinwalker Ranch every week on Coast To Coast AM. David Paulides comments on the History Channel show on his Youtube channel. Check out David's Twitter page for that. Skinwalker Ranch is located in a remote area in Utah and is known for paranormal activity and creatures like Bigfoot and Werewolves. A Skinwalker is a Werewolf. So, basically werewolf ranch.

Last edited:
I love shit like this. No...........I LIVE for shit like this!
I wish I was rich, I'd love to go be a part of this.

So many questions, with NO answers.
So many stories from hundreds of years of Indian tribes in the area about this place.

There is no word to describe how much Mr. Fugals endevours means to fans and conspiracy theorits alike, as well as UFO enthusiats.
They have all made their names in the history books already, regardless of any findings or not.

These men (and lady) are the only ones that have come the farthest in gathering information about the mysteries of this place.

I love it. I'm addicted for life.
'tis but a blink of the eye

the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch-s4-2048x1152-promo-16x9-1.jpg

500x500-Web-Thumbnail_Skinwalker-Ranch_2023.05.21-003dd6f61e.png

In the age of crap, shit, and woke TV brainwashing and sexaholic programming...........comes this show.

A conspiracy theorists fantasy........to be a part of this, to see the facts unfold in front of them for themselves.........
on the actual grounds of the most mysterious place on earth............Skinwalker Ranch.

And after SOOO many decades of being under government control, they finally gave it up and sold the land to
a financier named Brandon Fugal......who is just as curious as hell as the fans of this place and the stories it's given
us over the many decades.
skinwalker-ranch-brandon-fugal.jpg

Mr. Fugal is not only a lover of this particular mystery, he is THE benefactor of giving what is needed for the
scientists and ranchers on this land to do what must be done, in order to solve these mysteries.
Hell yeah I'll check it out..

Which just might mean it is an actual investigation of odd events that happen in a remote area.

Forum List

Back