9 of 10 Most Expensive States for Gas Are Democrat Controlled

The Democrat controlled states are also big in debt, have piss poor schools, high crime, lots of Illegals, high poverty, tremendous homeless and really really fucked up individual liberties with their Pandemic response Nazism.

In addition to all that they are losing population to the non Communist states.

Nope. Not true. All states have balanced budgets because they required to do so by the Constitution.

States with the most illegals?? 8 of the top 10 are Republican States:

States with the highest rates of violent crime??? 8 of the top 10 are Republican States:

States with the highest rates of poverty: 9 of the top 10 are Republican States:

Public health measures are not "Naziism". What Putin is doing in the Ukraine is Naziism.

Spin. These are tough times. Perhaps next time you'll run an honest man who knows what he's doing. Surely you aren't saying Trump is the ONLY one who can be POTUS?

I'd be arguing a lot less if you were running DiSanto or some other normal human being.
I've not said anything about the next Republican president. I have no idea who's going to emerge from the primaries to eliminate the Quid Pro legacy.

Have these USMB Cons ever considered that these oil companies are just gouging us?

The biggest companies aren't experiencing inflation in the same way as their customers.

Consumer prices increased 7.9% in Feb compared with a year earlier. The fastest inflation surge since the early 1980s. But not everybody is feeling the squeeze of higher prices in the same way. Corporate profits have soared as businesses reap the rewards of their customers willingness to pay more.

“These companies would have consumers believe they marked up prices just to keep up with outside costs, but the tens of billions in extra profits and generous giveaways to investors last year show otherwise.

So here we are again, Republicans and/or corporate America is fucking you but telling you it's Biden's dick up your collective vaginas.
Oil companies don't even set the global oil price. Speculators play a huge role, and everyone knew as soon as Putin made his move that oil was going to go up, so they jumped in and made it go up. As soon as the situation stabilizes, they'll start selling off the futures and the prices will drop. It's a global market, and any oil company could drop their prices by a few dollars a barrel and make a killing.

Glowarm is cyclic. We're but a pinprick. Electric cars are extremely toxic and dangerous for the environment ie disposal of the batteries, extraction of lithium ores etc.
Didn't we say that about traditional batteries? Or, couldn't you have said that exact same thing about traditional batteries in 1930? I'm sure horse dealers made that argument too.

Today's batteries are far from perfect. They'll get better.

Nope. Not true. All states have balanced budgets because they required to do so by the Constitution.

States with the highest rates of violent crime??? 8 of the top 10 are Republican States:

States with the highest rates of poverty: 9 of the top 10 are Republican States:

Public health measures are not "Naziism". What Putin is doing in the Ukraine is Naziism.
Love KKKandians trying to quote the US Constitution!
Almost as fun as a Leftard trying to teach the Bible!

For the millionth time liberals flee to red States after screwing up their states and want to do the same to their new home
Don't forget originally they came to our state from your state because there were no jobs in your state. Or they didn't like the way you were treating them like 2nd class citizens.

Didn't we say that about traditional batteries? Or, couldn't you have said that exact same thing about traditional batteries in 1930? I'm sure horse dealers made that argument too.

Oh look, more EV fuel arriving!
1647031681924.jpeg

Don't forget originally they came to our state from your state because there were no jobs in your state. Or they didn't like the way you were treating them like 2nd class citizens.
You mean no jobs in Democrat controlled land fled to Republican controlled land ?

Why do you talk horses when electric cars was as popular as Ice cars in the late 1800s?

I can't prove this because there are no statistics but I'll be willing to bet that most illegal employers are Republicans regardless of what state they are in.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican​

Only because it was so embarrassing that he himself was hiring illegals. Otherwise he would have kept doing it. I bet he went back to hiring illegals now that he's not POTUS anymore.

Why do you talk horses when electric cars was as popular as Ice cars in the late 1800s?
Gas was probably cheaper and easier back then. And back then we were the only ones driving. Today we have all of Europe, China, Mexicans, Russians, Indians, etc. All those nations are now also driving and polluting this planet.

So in other words, you can't refute a single think I posted, you ignorant ass.

I love Americans trying to pretend they know anything about their own Constitution.
You take the next 50 years and give us the quote in the US constitution that requires States to have a balanced budget.
Have fun.

You mean no jobs in Democrat controlled land fled to Republican controlled land ?
That has happened recently. When you sent all our highest paying manufacturing jobs to Mexico and China, a lot of Michiganders moved to places like Atlanta.

That's why you lost Georgia.

Forum List

Back