9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

anecdotal.....not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

You don't know what that word means, do you?
Um yeh I do in fact. Thats a nice laymans half assed version, here iw the version I am talking about:

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence consists of events that tend to support a conclusion of discrimination. It may include individual experiences or stories, and statements by employers showing bias.
In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

Now dont these trolls look even more stupid than you already knew?

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence.

Yeah, that's why your claim that DNA matching the passengers and wreckage from the plane is anecdotal sounded so utterly stupid.

Now your claim that the shutter speed of the camera should have given a clear picture of the 500+ MPH airplane......THAT was anecdotal.
sure show us your math why it wouldnt.
You make me laugh, I had a cheap ass video camera from best buy that stopped a bullet just shy of 2000 feet per second, no where near the quality of the cams on the p.

try the legal definition that 'I' posted, see the part in red? I know this is really hard and how painful it is to be proven full of shit, I suggest you pick a topic next time that is within your paygrade
the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second.

Last edited:
They seem to be having fun with you though.
At a very high cost to their reputation as they are are depants'd and their true colors open for everyone to see. The only people left that could buy into their nonsense are their fellow bottom of the gene pool genuises like themselves.
They may not be agents but they use the same disinformation tactics.
They hire low iq spammers that work to disrupt intelligent people that can see through the fraud.

anecdotal.....not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

You don't know what that word means, do you?
Um yeh I do in fact. Thats a nice laymans half assed version, here iw the version I am talking about:

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence consists of events that tend to support a conclusion of discrimination. It may include individual experiences or stories, and statements by employers showing bias.
In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

Now dont these trolls look even more stupid than you already knew?

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence.

Yeah, that's why your claim that DNA matching the passengers and wreckage from the plane is anecdotal sounded so utterly stupid.

Now your claim that the shutter speed of the camera should have given a clear picture of the 500+ MPH airplane......THAT was anecdotal.
You make me laugh, I had a cheap ass video camera from best buy that stopped a bullet just shy of 2000 feet per second, no where near the quality of the cams on the p.

try the legal definition the 'I' posted, see the part in red? I know this is really hard and how painful it is to be proven full of shit, I suggest you pick a topic next time that is within your paygrade
the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second.

I'll be happy to. How many frames per second did that camera capture?

I had a cheap ass video camera from best buy that stopped a bullet just shy of 2000 feet per second

So your claim was anecdotal. DURR.

does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second.

I agree, your brain injury/mental illness does not necessarily cause your confused posts.

At a very high cost to their reputation as they are are depants'd and their true colors open for everyone to see. The only people left that could buy into their nonsense are their fellow bottom of the gene pool genuises like themselves.
They hire low iq spammers that work to disrupt intelligent people that can see through the fraud.

They hire low iq spammers that work to disrupt intelligent people

How heinous......when are the intelligent people going to show up?

You are not cpable and need me to figure that out for you? seriously? So then your premise is based in a lie
Nope its a fact, you have no proof flt77 was found in t he p, and thats all the 2digit iq geniuses on your sides problem.
I agree, your brain injury/mental illness does not necessarily cause your confused posts.
you are all proven to be idiots

Lets see the pic of flt77 going into the P.

Last edited:

Yes, like yours truly that post legal definitios to show you and your ilk up for the laughing stock that you are

Last edited:
I had one 9/11 thread which I finally decided to have the mods close, which at that point had something like 60,000 views, some I guarantee were smarter than the average bears. It was catching a LOT of interest from somewhere.
It would be nice to see some intelligence other than our side out here, of course if they side with the guv they wont get very far before I hammer them into the dirt.

You are not cpable and need me to figure that out for you? seriously? So then your premise is based in a lie
Nope thats all geniuses on your sides problem.
you are all proven to be idiots

You are not cpable and need me to figure that out for you?

You made the anecdotal claim that a sharp picture was possible. Were you lying?

1593469276340.png

1593469296123.png

Yes, like yours truly that post legal definitios to show you and your ilk up for the laughing stock that you are

They are the ones that post legal definitios

Awesome!

Before they get here, in which post did I incorrectly claim, "post hoc, ergo propter hoc"?
Be specific.

I made a factual claim that anyone who has knowledge of video would immediately understand, like I said you are in over your head.

1593469276340.png

1593469296123.png

There is no plane in either of those pictures, I asked for a picture of flt 77 and you post a pic that looks like a worn out lawn mower thats burning oil and desperately needs an overhaul.

Awesome!

Before they get here, in which post did I incorrectly claim, "post hoc, ergo propter hoc"?
Be specific.
Its a fact you have no proof flt77 was found in the p. Too hard for you to comprehend I see.

I made a factual claim that anyone who has knowledge of video would immediately understand, like I said you are in over your head.

1593469276340.png

1593469296123.png

There is no plane in either of those pictures, I asked for a picture of flt 77 and you post a pic that looks like a worn out lawn mower thats burning oil and desperately needs an overhaul.

I made a factual claim that anyone who has knowledge of video would immediately understand,

For your claim to be factual, you'd need the frames per second.
Don't be a pussy, post the facts.

There is no plane in either of those pictures

Why not?

you post a pic that looks like a worn out lawn mower

A lawn mower that dozens of witnesses said was an airplane?
A lawn mower that knocked down light poles?
A lawn mower with passengers, wings and jet engines?

Wow! I'd like to see a lawn mower do all that...…..does yours?

Awesome!

Be specific.
Its a fact you have no proof flt77 was found in the p. Too hard for you to comprehend I see.

In which post did I incorrectly claim, "post hoc, ergo propter hoc"?
Be specific.
Or were you lying? Confused? Off your meds?

I gave them to you and the conditions. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?
I did, you got any?

Why not?
Try to find enough brain cells to realize that you posted a pic with no plane in it, that might be why ya think?
So you qare foolish enouth tothink thatis what I meant? Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.

Whats your next episode?

Awesome!

Be specific.

Be specific.
you have no proof flt77 was found in the p, please pull your head out of your ass.

I gave them to you and the conditions. Why do you continue to embarrass yourself?
I did, you got any?

Why not?
Try to find enough brain cells to realize that you posted a pic with no plane in it, that might be why ya think?
So you qare foolish enouth tothink thatis what I meant? Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.
More Fucking hilarious.

Whats your next episode?
I gave them to you and the conditions.

You're lying.

Try to find enough brain cells to realize that you posted a pic with no plane in it,

There's a plane. It's moving very quickly.

Awesome!

Be specific.

Be specific.
you have no proof flt77 was found in the p, please pull your head out of your ass.

Your lies are more convincing when you use Latin. DURR.

Awesome!

Be specific.

Be specific.

Your lies are more convincing when you use Latin. DURR.

Proof is proof, youd post it if you had it, stop blaming the messenger and wise up.

Forum List

Back