9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

Did they put the passengers into the other plane before it hit?
Or did they sneak the burned bodies in afterward? Link?
I was pointing out your idiocy in the above post.

Which flight did they see?
I have no idea what they thought they saw, I only know it was not flt77 until they can prove it was flt77.
"I have no idea what they thought they saw"

LOL

They saw a plane, ya fucking loon. :cuckoo:
They did not see flt77, imbecile.

Your project reveals your desperation.
I dont have a project idiot.
Yet you claim there was no plane.
Now you have taken it to a level of lying through your teeth, readers can see I have consistently EMPHASIZED FLT77, idiot.
I already corrected my post ... "projection."

And I quoted you saying there was no plane. I even asked you directly if you think there was a plane or not and you refuse to answer because your answer is sooo humiliating.

Did they put the passengers into the other plane before it hit?
Or did they sneak the burned bodies in afterward? Link?
I was pointing out your idiocy in the above post.

Which flight did they see?
I have no idea what they thought they saw, I only know it was not flt77 until they can prove it was flt77.
"I have no idea what they thought they saw"

LOL

They saw a plane, ya fucking loon. :cuckoo:
They did not see flt77, imbecile.
They said they saw a plane. Who knows if they were even aware of flight #77 as American Airlines did not paint "flight #77" on the outside of the plane.

Still, they saw a plane. We know this as I have posted videos of 33 people so far saying they saw a plane.

You claim there was no plane.

You crazy. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif

Who knows if they were even aware of flight #77 as American Airlines did not paint "flight #77" on the outside of the plane.
not my problem, I have proven my case the imbeciles are to stoopid to know when they have been beaten.

Who knows if they were even aware of flight #77 as American Airlines did not paint "flight #77" on the outside of the plane.
not my problem, I have proven my case the imbeciles are to stoopid to know when they have been beaten.
LOLOL

Your problem is you're batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

I've already posted 33 eyewitnesses who said they saw a plane. You said there was no plane.

33 eyewitnesses who said they saw a plane
Dumbass a plane is not the same description as flt77, thats the 4th time I hae repeated that, how fucking dense are you anyway, wait, dont show us.
your fact-free claims
FACT: you failed to show flt77 went into the p
all the evidence is very convincing.
anecdotal, you cannot show flt77 went into the p
"Dumbassa plane is not the same as flt77, thats the 4th time I hae repeated that, how fucking dense are you anyway, wait, dont show us."

Again, for those who can't retain information, I said nothing yet about flight #77 but was responding to your idiocy that there was no plane.

33 eyewitnesses I have posted so far prove you're batshit insane.

giphy.gif

they wont even bother reading it and as you can see from the posting stream if any of them do they are too stupid to understand it.
I barely acknowledge the trolls, and they leave me alone, but I'm not posting it for them....just for anyone else who may not know all this stuff yet. I'm doing my part to expose the cover up.

They seem to be having fun with you though.

33 eyewitnesses who said they saw a plane
Dumbass a plane is not the same description as flt77, thats the 4th time I hae repeated that, how fucking dense are you anyway, wait, dont show us.
your fact-free claims
FACT: you failed to show flt77 went into the p
all the evidence is very convincing.
anecdotal, you cannot show flt77 went into the p

anecdotal.....not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

You don't know what that word means, do you?

anecdotal.....not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Um yeh I do in fact. Thats a nice laymans half assed version, here iw the version I am talking about:

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence consists of events that tend to support a conclusion of discrimination. It may include individual experiences or stories, and statements by employers showing bias.
In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

Now these trolls look even more stupid than you already knew.

Um yeh I do in fact. Thats a nice laymans half assed version, here iw the version I am talking about:

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence consists of events that tend to support a conclusion of discrimination. It may include individual experiences or stories, and statements by employers showing bias.
In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

Now dont these trolls look even more stupid than you already knew?

Anecdotal evidence refers to an informal account of evidence in the form of an anecdote. It is the opposite of scientific evidence.

Yeah, that's why your claim that DNA matching the passengers and wreckage from the plane is anecdotal sounded so utterly stupid.

Now your claim that the shutter speed of the camera should have given a clear picture of the 500+ MPH airplane......THAT was anecdotal.

At a very high cost to their reputation as they are are depants'd and their true colors open for everyone to see. The only people left that could buy into their nonsense are their fellow bottom of the gene pool genuises like themselves.

At a very high cost to their reputation as they are are depants'd and their true colors open for everyone to see. The only people left that could buy into their nonsense are their fellow bottom of the gene pool genuises like themselves.
They may not be agents but they use the same disinformation tactics.

Forum List

Back