9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage. You can't. You won't. Its your crazy theory...you just aren't man enough to back it up. I would imagine you've gone through most of your miserable life not measuring up to even the minimum requirements of manhood. Poor baby.

The problem you got corny, is you are too stupid to comprehend even the courts agree that you are batshit crazy.

You are a masochist and simply enjoy getting your ass handed to you.

n In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does NOT suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

what that means is your whole premise is based upon a fallacy!

The court recognized that when your premise is illogical the consequent has to be illogical.

Which means shit in shit out.

Which means you and your pals, are illogical nut cases trying jam illogical bullshit down everyones throats because none of you are smart enough to comprehend that your guv played you for fools that you are, by feeding your 'imaginations' and IMAGINE you did and continue to do, I dont.
:spank:

By all means let me know when you have valid evidence to proof FLT77 was found in the P.

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage.

Summon some manhood for once and back up your claim.

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage. You can't. You won't. Its your crazy theory...you just aren't man enough to back it up. I would imagine you've gone through most of your miserable life not measuring up to even the minimum requirements of manhood. Poor baby.

The problem you got corny, is you are too stupid to comprehend even the courts agree that you are batshit crazy.

n In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does NOT suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

The court recognized that when your premise is illogical the consequent has to be illogical.

Which means you and your pals, are illogical nut cases trying jam illogical bullshit down everyones throats because none of you are smart enough to comprehend that your guv played you for fools that you are, by feeding your 'imaginations' and IMAGINE you did and continue to do, I dont.

By all means let me know when you have valid evidence to proof FLT77 was found in the P.

If you don't think a plane crashed there (you don't think planes were involved in NYC either), please explain the wreckage.

Summon some manhood for once and back up your claim.

Sure let me know when you can produce that wreckage complete with the necessary and proper corroborating serial manifest that proves the wreckage is in FACT from FLT77.

Until then your guv played you for the fools that you are, by feeding your 'imaginations' and IMAGINE you did and continue to do, I dont.

Last edited:

LOL

Dumbfuck, courts value firsthand eyewitnesses...

... if you were the defendant in this case, you'd have to rely on an insanity defense. You'd still lose, but that would be your only option.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not playing your game, you made the claim flt77 crashed in the p prove it oh that's right you cant.
Their all time best friends let em down!

LOL

... if you were the defendant in this case, you'd have to rely on an insanity defense. You'd still lose, but that would be your only option.

Hey dumbfuck, courts do not consider the ignoramous illogical claims you and corny are making.

First off I would be the plaintiff, secondly, as the court case I posted demonstrates, the court would hand you your ass and da guv would wind up sued for willful negligence.

Not playing your game, you made the claim flt77 crashed in the p prove it oh that's right you cant.
Their all time best friends let em down!

LOL

Hey dumbfuck, courts do not consider illogical claims.

First off I would be the plaintiff, secondly, as the court case I posted demonstrates, the court would hand you your ass.

"Hey dumbfuck..."

LOLOL

Look at that ^^^ you can't even think for yourself.

LOL

Im trying to decide if your delusion is the result of denial or your denial is the result of your delusion. Which? Both maybe?

I have no problem slapping you around like a dirty wet rag.

Last edited:

LOL

You did not watch the vids you posted did you? The so called witnesses story's are all over the place they do not help your case.
Your welcome.
Go back to post 344 watch the vid there is no fucking plane case closed
hope this helps.

LOL

Im trying to decide if your delusion is the result of denial or your denial is the result of your delusion. Which? Both maybe?

I have no problem slapping you around like a dirty wet rag.
LOLOL

You proved you can't think for yourself and your denial of a plane flying into the Pentagon despite the dozens of eyewitness I posted stating they saw the plane renders you batshit insane and leaves me laughing at you.

LOL

You did not watch the vids you posted did you? The so called witnesses story's are all over the place they do not help your case.
Your welcome.
hope this helps.

Sure I watched them. Every one of them said they saw a plane.

:dance:

LOLOL

You proved you can't think for yourself and your denial of a plane flying into the Pentagon despite the dozens of eyewitness I posted stating they saw the plane renders you batshit insane and leaves me laughing at you.
your world is upsidedown, you and corny think the illogical claims you make would stand.

You are the one claiming 'he said - she said' there fore it has to be twu, I am the one siting court decisions countering your stupidity.

You have proved you are fucking nuts.

you need to fix your brain,, no one saw flt77.

LOL

Your welcome.
hope this helps.

Yes, I watched it. That's how I know it proves there was a plane....

"All we can see in the frame preceding the explosion is what appears to be the tail of an airplane followed by a trail of white smoke. But the body of the plane remains covered by this concrete column standing in the foreground."

The narrator admits there is a plane. Which of course there is. You can see the tail, the nose and the smoke coming from it.

77_1.jpg

Yet you still deny it. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

your world is upsidedown, you and corny think the illogical claims you make would stand.

You are the one claiming 'he said - she said' there fore it has to be twu, I am the one siting court decisions countering your stupidity.

LOL

No, Fruitcake, my world is not upside down because there are batshit insane nuts like you running amok. You provide entertainment; nothing more.

And despite your ignorance, the eyewitness accounts would hold up in court because the physical evidence that a plane flew into the Pentagon supports their accounts.

LOLOL

LOL

No, Fruitcake, my world is not upside down because there are batshit insane nuts like you running amok. You provide entertainment; nothing more.

And despite your ignorance, the eyewitness accounts would hold up in court because the physical evidence that a plane flew into the Pentagon supports their accounts.
Still enjoying getting your ass handed to you I see.

In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

your case is illogical, the court verified it.
Like corny you are too stupid to comprehend the matter in the same regard as smart competent people.
You only proved you are both delusional and in denial.
congrats!

Dont quit your day job, the world needs clean toilets too.

Last edited:
LOLOL

LOL

In In re W.R. Grace & Co., 355 B.R. 462, 481 (Bankr. D. Del. 2006), the court held “Anecdotal evidence' means reports of one kind of event following another. Typically, the reports are obtained haphazardly or selectively, and the logic of "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" does not suffice to demonstrate that the first event causes the second. Consequently, while anecdotal evidence can be suggestive, it can also be quite misleading.”

Like corny you are too stupid to comprehend the matter in the same regard as smart competent people.
congrats!

LOLOL

Batshit insane plane denier, they were firsthand eyewitness accounts. Among the best testimony in court. Especially when you line up the 130 some-odd witnesses.

Oh, and my day job is developing software, not cleaning toilets.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

LOL

congrats!

LOLOL

Batshit insane plane denier, they were firsthand eyewitness accounts. Among the best testimony in court. Especially when you line up the 130 some-odd witnesses.

Doesnt it suck to be you! All those first hand witnesses and you can wipe your ass with them since you cannot prove flt77 was found in the building!

if ( flt77 ) { Winner = yes }
else {ass sniff = yes };

tumblr_n9egjxpWWU1qzh5jro1_250.gifv

Then quit your ass sniffing job, its rotting your brain.
suck it up buttercup

:boohoo:

Last edited:
WOW you think people are stupid enough to believe that

You don't believe the plane was moving very quickly?

What do you believe? Be specific.
What plane? moron.
Did you even watch the vid

What do you believe? Be specific.
Dosnt matter what I believe.
You are the one who said flt 77 crashed into p if you watched the vid you will clearly see the vid was Photoshopped. It shows no plane like you claim.
You are a looser like cornhole don't know if you are payed to post or just that fucking stupid.

You are the one who said flt 77 crashed into p

As opposed to what crashing into the Pentagon?

Not playing your game

Of course not.

you made the claim flt77 crashed in the p

No I didn't. Liar.

LOLOL

LOL

congrats!

LOLOL

Doesnt it suck to be you! All those first hand witnesses and you can wipe your ass with them since you cannot prove flt77 was found in the building!

tumblr_n9egjxpWWU1qzh5jro1_250.gifv

Then quit ass sniffing job, its rotting your brain.
suck it up buttercup
They prove a plane flew into the building.

You moronically deny there was a plane. You yourself prove you're batshit insane.

LOLOL

LOL

congrats!

post hoc, ergo propter hoc

What is the post hoc and what is the ergo propter hoc that you think you're refuting?

Be specific.

Jumping around like a monkey, repeating your favorite Latin phrase, isn't a winning strategy.

Forum List

Back