9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

after 9/11 it was said we were at war..lying or propaganda in war is nothing new I can see a scenario were admitting the plane was shot down was considered bad for the country and the lets roll story being created and false explanations give for the lack of debris at the crash site

YouTube - Jessica Lynch myth

I fail to see any connection between your weird 9-11 scenarios, and the Jessica Lynch fable.

And there was no lack of debris at the 93 crash site.

You fail to see any connection involving any challenges to your belief. When Bill Baker was told it was a 757 his response was of total disbelief on the little amount of debris he witnessed.

Not my fault you ignore the photos of the area showing debris everywhere. I remember one person at the scene saying something about not being able to take a step without stepping on debris.

Rotfl! Maybe if you didn't edit my posts you would see I already said:

"I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag. I've straight up pointed out it is a strawman but you keep on ignoring the fact you are getting all whiny because I won't fulfill your bullshit request. Hell, even if I had a theory you're the last fukwads I'd waste it on. You lie about what I do say then wonder why I don't give a fuk about your bullshit strawmen. You're a joke."

Lol....you're prolly too stoopid to see it......again. Have fun dumbass.

I saw it. And once again I'll repeat myself: It's irrelevant. Nothing more than more deflection and dodging from you.

Please propose an alternate theory. Or admit that you do not have one and do not know.

You really are a stoopid fucking bitch. What does this say:

"Hell, even if I had a theory you're the last fukwads I'd waste it on."

Do you need help with comprehending this like everything else?

It says that you've been backed into a corner and are dodging and ducking.

Propose an alternate theory or admit that you don't have one and don't know.

I saw it. And once again I'll repeat myself: It's irrelevant. Nothing more than more deflection and dodging from you.

Please propose an alternate theory. Or admit that you do not have one and do not know.

Rotfl! You're a jackass. Already admitted I don't have one and admitted months ago I don't know what happened. Nice work Nancy Drew!

I fail to see any connection between your weird 9-11 scenarios, and the Jessica Lynch fable.

And there was no lack of debris at the 93 crash site.

You fail to see any connection involving any challenges to your belief. When Bill Baker was told it was a 757 his response was of total disbelief on the little amount of debris he witnessed.

Not my fault you ignore the photos of the area showing debris everywhere. I remember one person at the scene saying something about not being able to take a step without stepping on debris.

One of the biggest contentions about 93 is the lack of debris as noticed by eyewitnesses, photos of the crash scene, and the absence of any crash investigation report stating what parts were recovered. But don't let all of that hamper your fantasy I'm ignoring photos....

Lack of debris? Are we blind. As someone there stated you can barely walk without stepping on something.

debris-epa2.jpg

Even on the roofs of these two buildings. I suppose all this could have been planted though.. :cuckoo:

debris-epa1.jpg

Lack of debris? Are we blind. As someone there stated you can barely walk without stepping on something.

debris-epa2.jpg

Even on the roofs of these two buildings. I suppose all this could have been planted though.. :cuckoo:

debris-epa1.jpg

You really are not capable of comprehension. I don't think anyone planted anything at the site. The lack of debris isn't saying "There was no debris." It's saying lack of debris for a 757 that weighed about 100 tons. It's a fact at least one first responder said there was no way it was a 757 due to lack of debris.

I see enough debris in these 2 photos that tells me that there was a jetliner that crashed there. for all I see in these two photos and know that it hit a recovered strip mine, and how spread out the debris field was. Yeah it was flight 93.

debris-epa2.jpg

debris-epa1.jpg

You really are not capable of comprehension. I don't think anyone planted anything at the site. The lack of debris isn't saying "There was no debris." It's saying lack of debris for a 757 that weighed about 100 tons. It's a fact at least one first responder said there was no way it was a 757 due to lack of debris.

Gomer Pyle Ollie cant comprehend logic or common sense.Your making way too much sense and giving him way too much logic for him to comprehend right now,your about to overload his brain on it with the way your making way too much sense right now.:lol:

debris-epa2.jpg

debris-epa1.jpg

Gomer Pyle Ollie cant comprehend logic or common sense.Your making way too much sense and giving him way too much logic for him to comprehend right now,your about to overload his brain on it with the way your making way too much sense right now.:lol:
the day you show you have any logic of common sense will be the first

Rotfl! You're a jackass. Already admitted I don't have one and admitted months ago I don't know what happened. Nice work Nancy Drew!

Wow. Congrats. It took you how many posts to realize that you were backed into a corner and finally post that you don't know what the hell actually happened, and don't have any alternate theory to the events?

Well, since you don't know what happened, don't have any alternate theory....you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather. Congrats on negating every post you've made on the subject.

Logic is great. Just not for you it seems.

Wow. Congrats. It took you how many posts to realize that you were backed into a corner and finally post that you don't know what the hell actually happened, and don't have any alternate theory to the events?

Well, since you don't know what happened, don't have any alternate theory....you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather. Congrats on negating every post you've made on the subject.

I admitted many months ago I didn't know what happened but someone forgot to send me the memo stating I should have sent you a PM informing you right away. Now on to your rudimentary and embarrassing comments about logic. Where did I say the OCT is the only plausible version? I didn't. I never said that. You're so used car salesman transparent.

I suspect you will try to claim:

"By logical inference of admitting you don't know what happened and since you don't have an alt theory that means the OCT must be true by logic."

Since you know I never admitted the OCT is the only plausible version that is your only back door attempt of trying to put words in my mouth. You love getting bitch slapped.

I admitted many months ago I didn't know what happened but someone forgot to send me the memo stating I should have sent you a PM informing you right away. Now on to your rudimentary and embarrassing comments about logic. Where did I say the OCT is the only plausible version? I didn't. I never said that. You're so used car salesman transparent.

"By logical inference of admitting you don't know what happened and since you don't have an alt theory that means the OCT must be true by logic."

Since you know I never admitted the OCT is the only plausible version that is your only back door attempt of trying to put words in my mouth. You love getting bitch slapped.

Wow. Putting words into my mouth, and then saying that I put words into your mouth cause of what of the words you put in my mouth.

You are the very definition of a logical fallacy. Your complete existence on this board is nothing but.

No, I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say that since you admitted you don't know what happened, don't have an alternate theory, and basically don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, every single one of your posts is less than worthless on the subject.

You have pwned yourself. Again.

Wow. Putting words into my mouth, and then saying that I put words into your mouth cause of what of the words you put in my mouth.

You are the very definition of a logical fallacy. Your complete existence on this board is nothing but.

No, I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say that since you admitted you don't know what happened, don't have an alternate theory, and basically don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, every single one of your posts is less than worthless on the subject.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

Oops.....what else ya got sooper brain?

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

So basically you can't deny the box of logic that you've cornered yourself in.

Too bad.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Too bad.

Let's see....you put words in my mouth, denied you did so, then when I prove you put words in my mouth you completely ignore it like the arrogant **** rules you live by. I'm embarrassed for you.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Too bad.

Let's see....you put words in my mouth, denied you did so, then when I prove you put words in my mouth you completely ignore it like the arrogant **** rules you live by. I'm embarrassed for you.

I didn't put any words in your mouth dumbass. You said it all. But nice try :thup:

Too bad.

I didn't put any words in your mouth dumbass. You said it all. But nice try :thup:

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Show where I admitted the only plausible version is the official version.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Logic is not your friend.

You lack a plausible alternative, therefore the only plausible theory left is the official one.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

Logic is not your friend.

You lack a plausible alternative, therefore the only plausible theory left is the official one.

Try to keep up asswipe. That is exactly what I predicted you would do in post 192:

"I suspect you will try to claim:

Since you know I never admitted the OCT is the only plausible version that is your only back door attempt of trying to put words in my mouth. You love getting bitch slapped."

You're pathetic.

Forum List

Back