9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

Bentdick is once again proving that he has no idea what happened on 9-11-01 but he doesn't want the official story line to be true. At the same time he cannot connect himself to a firm answer on any actual subject because he might be proven to be a fool and wrong. He would rather be a fool without taking an actual stand.

You need to work on not getting your panties in a twist every time you cannot grasp concepts. Try to slow down and actually learn something. It also doesn't help to lie because it shows you are too stoopid to have a discussion. I've taken a stand on every issue. Just because you don't like them that doesn't mean you get to lie......but you know you have insulation from honesty from your OCTA buddies....and God knows you don't have an ounce of integrity.

Now why would you lie like that. Please repeat to us any issue that you have taken an actual stand on. Because You can't even answer a yes or no question. And everyone knows this. In other words you are not only a liar but a bad one.

wow, Id-Eots posts another stupid troofer youtube video that is so fucking stupid its hysterical

what that guy said was something almost anyone with common sense would have said
nothing diabolical at all in that video
excapt for the stupidity of the one that made it

and posted it

Is that why the fbi first said they suspected explosives in the towers? You're so clueless it's painful.
proof?

oh, nevermind, you never give any

There was some early theories that there may have been some explosives planted in the basement levels. These were proven wrong rather early in the investigations. If I remember right not many people really gave these ideas much credence.

wow, Id-Eots posts another stupid troofer youtube video that is so fucking stupid its hysterical

what that guy said was something almost anyone with common sense would have said
nothing diabolical at all in that video
excapt for the stupidity of the one that made it

and posted it

Is that why the fbi first said they suspected explosives in the towers? You're so clueless it's painful.
proof?

Lol............lol.........

Bentdick is once again proving that he has no idea what happened on 9-11-01 but he doesn't want the official story line to be true. At the same time he cannot connect himself to a firm answer on any actual subject because he might be proven to be a fool and wrong. He would rather be a fool without taking an actual stand.

You need to work on not getting your panties in a twist every time you cannot grasp concepts. Try to slow down and actually learn something. It also doesn't help to lie because it shows you are too stoopid to have a discussion. I've taken a stand on every issue. Just because you don't like them that doesn't mean you get to lie......but you know you have insulation from honesty from your OCTA buddies....and God knows you don't have an ounce of integrity.

Now why would you lie like that. Please repeat to us any issue that you have taken an actual stand on. Because You can't even answer a yes or no question. And n. Because You can't even answer a yes or no question. And everyone knows this. In other words you are not only a liar but a bad one.

I don't think you've ever asked a yes or no question. I know you've demanded a yes or no answer to questions that have more than two possible answers. If I'm such an idiot why do you care so much?

proof?

yeah, thats what everyone does to you
laughs at you

Thass a difference between us. My self esteem is not so ate up I have to go on the 'net and look for complete strangers to make me feel better.

"Hi, my name is Divecon and I'm so pathetically lonely I promise to give a "Thanks" to all of your posts if you'll be my best good buddy. Please?"

laughs at you

Thass a difference between us. My self esteem is not so ate up I have to go on the 'net and look for complete strangers to make me feel better.

"Hi, my name is Divecon and I'm so pathetically lonely I promise to give a "Thanks" to all of your posts if you'll be my best good buddy. Please?"
just proves what a dipshit you are
i say thanks to their posts because its so fucking funny laughing at you

Now why would you lie like that. Please repeat to us any issue that you have taken an actual stand on. Because You can't even answer a yes or no question. And n. Because You can't even answer a yes or no question. And everyone knows this. In other words you are not only a liar but a bad one.

I don't think you've ever asked a yes or no question. I know you've demanded a yes or no answer to questions that have more than two possible answers. If I'm such an idiot why do you care so much?
"did the FBI lie?"

how many fucking answers could there be other than "Yes, they did lie" or "No, they didnt lie"
just 2
you are too fucking pathetic

"did the FBI lie?"

how many fucking answers could there be other than "Yes, they did lie" or "No, they didnt lie"
just 2

Have you considered the possibility they made an honest mistake? That would mean the 95% claim is not accurate but at the same they did not lie.

Welcome to the world outside of Black and White.

laughs at you

You don't even believe that.

"did the FBI lie?"

just 2

Have you considered the possibility they made an honest mistake? That would mean the 95% claim is not accurate but at the same they did not lie.

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What a fucking loon.

Do not flatter yourself, I could care less if you ever take a stand on anything. But you are so very entertaining. Even if it isn't PC to laugh at the mentally challenged.

"did the FBI lie?"

just 2

an honest mistake would be something like claiming most of the plane was recovered when in fact only 45% was recovered.

what we have here is someone saying a specific percentage of the plane being recovered. an honest mistake would be if it was really 94%.

IT WOULD NOT BE THAT FLIGHT 93 DIDNT CRASH IN PENNSYLVANIA. :cuckoo:

"did the FBI lie?"

just 2

dont you think that if they had made a mistake they would have sent out a CORRECTION????????

wait, i already know the answer, YOU dont think

You don't even believe that.
ROFLMAO
now your going to tell me what i believe or dont believe?
LOL
you are stupendously stupid

after 9/11 it was said we were at war..lying or propaganda in war is nothing new I can see a scenario were admitting the plane was shot down was considered bad for the country and the lets roll story being created and false explanations give for the lack of debris at the crash site

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IBZKCgobqo]YouTube - Jessica Lynch myth[/ame]

after 9/11 it was said we were at war..lying or propaganda in war is nothing new I can see a scenario were admitting the plane was shot down was considered bad for the country and the lets roll story being created and false explanations give for the lack of debris at the crash site

YouTube - Jessica Lynch myth

Most excellent comparison. I remember she had the courage to come forward after realizing how she was being used.

"did the FBI lie?"

just 2

dont you think that if they had made a mistake they would have sent out a CORRECTION????????

wait, i already know the answer, YOU dont think

How did they arrive at the 95 percentile?

I fail to see any connection between your weird 9-11 scenarios, and the Jessica Lynch fable.

And there was no lack of debris at the 93 crash site.

I fail to see any connection between your weird 9-11 scenarios, and the Jessica Lynch fable.

And there was no lack of debris at the 93 crash site.

You fail to see any connection involving any challenges to your belief. When Bill Baker was told it was a 757 his response was of total disbelief on the little amount of debris he witnessed.

Forum List

Back