9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

Show where I admitted the only plausible version is the official version.

Logic is not your friend.

You lack a plausible alternative, therefore the only plausible theory left is the official one.

Try to keep up asswipe. That is exactly what I predicted you would do in post 192:

"I suspect you will try to claim:

"By logical inference of admitting you don't know what happened and since you don't have an alt theory that means the OCT must be true by logic."

Since you know I never admitted the OCT is the only plausible version that is your only back door attempt of trying to put words in my mouth. You love getting bitch slapped."

You're pathetic.

I didn't say that the official theory must be true. I said that YOU must admit that the official theory is the only plausible one thus far.

Try to keep up dummy. Words have meanings ya know.

Logic is not your friend.

You lack a plausible alternative, therefore the only plausible theory left is the official one.

Try to keep up asswipe. That is exactly what I predicted you would do in post 192:

"By logical inference of admitting you don't know what happened and since you don't have an alt theory that means the OCT must be true by logic."

Since you know I never admitted the OCT is the only plausible version that is your only back door attempt of trying to put words in my mouth. You love getting bitch slapped."

You're pathetic.

I didn't say that the official theory must be true. I said that YOU must admit that the official theory is the only plausible one thus far.

You said I admitted the OCT must be the only plausible version and we know I never said that so I predicted your back door attempt and was correct on that prediction as you have proven. It's so sad you suck at this so much even when you employ dishonesty on every level.

You're pathetic.

You said I admitted the OCT must be the only plausible version and we know I never said that...

Once again, logic is not your friend.

You admitted that you had no other plausible theory and no idea what happened. If that is the case, you admit by logical inference that the official theory is the only plausible one at this time.

Srsly, you suck at this whole "logic" thing.

You said I admitted the OCT must be the only plausible version and we know I never said that...

You admitted that you had no other plausible theory and no idea what happened. If that is the case, you admit by logical inference that the official theory is the only plausible one at this time.

Your dancing is so boring. Show the post where I admitted the oct must be the only plausible theory. You don't have the balls to be honest so you try to hide that by repeating the word "logic."

You are guilty of the False Dilemma fallacy and guilty of putting words in my mouth but you are completely innocent of having any type of honesty so you will ignore all of it.

Your dancing is so boring. Show the post where I admitted the oct must be the only plausible theory. You don't have the balls to be honest so you try to hide that by repeating the word "logic."

You are guilty of the False Dilemma fallacy and guilty of putting words in my mouth but you are completely innocent of having any type of honesty so you will ignore all of it.

Yeah, logic is SOOOO over-rated and is nothing but a fallacy.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Look up what a False Dilemma fallacy is. Or are you too much like some other EMO ***** on this board where your emotions rule over all else? Lol.

You going to show where I admitted the oct is the only plausible theory? Or are you trying to dance around that one by changing your claim to saying I admitted it by "logical inference?" keep dancing bitch.

Look up what a False Dilemma fallacy is. Or are you too much like some other EMO ***** on this board where your emotions rule over all else? Lol.

You going to show where I admitted the oct is the only plausible theory? Or are you trying to dance around that one by changing your claim to saying I admitted it by "logical inference?" keep dancing bitch.

Logic is still not your friend.

You are still loony.

No surprise.

You are still loony.

No surprise.

Usual tactic of nothing but ad homs when you know you've been pwned. You will never back up nor retract your attempt to put words in my mouth:

Posted by Radioasswipe:

"...you've also just admitted that every and all posts you've made contesting the official, and admitted by you only plausible, version is nothing but complete blather."

You will keep proving your dishonesty.

You are still loony.

No surprise.

Usual tactic of nothing but ad homs when you know you've been pwned. You will never back up nor retract your attempt to put words in my mouth:

Posted by Radioasswipe:

It's not an ad hom when it's the truth.

You really ARE loony.

And you have no idea of how logic works.

Again, no surprise.

You are still loony.

No surprise.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

You really ARE loony.

Again, no surprise.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

You're pathetic.
^^^^ more TPP

You liked how I predicted what radioasswipe would say so much you took the time to highlight it. Thanks.

You're pathetic
^^^^ more TPP

You liked how I predicted what radioasswipe would say so much you took the time to highlight it. Thanks.
look again, dipshit

Thanks again!

Posted by Radioasswipe:

You really ARE loony.

Again, no surprise.

Posted by Radioasswipe:

You keep posting something that is an embarrassment to you, and shows your logic deficiency. Why?

Oh, I know. You are loony.

Truth is never an ad hominem.

You're pathetic.
^^^^ more TPP

Actually, it wasn't a prediction.

But nice try at repeating the lie :thup:

You punks do the same thing every time you get pwned. You make shit up and repeat it until you have convinced yourselves you have forgotten you were wrong. Good job *****.

Forum List

Back